don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Marijuana

VindictiVve

Marc|Criti

The whole "legalisation will make it more expensive" point doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

If all of a sudden Chocolate became illegal, there would still be a high demand for it. The price would then go up. So the reverse could also be true, it's currently illegal but now that it isn't we can get it cheaper. Alas, that probably won't happen but it would be nice.

Exactly, sure there would be a tax, but the fact that the supply would be sooooo much greater would mean that in terms of supply and demand it would drop enough for it to be cheaper whether it was taxed or not.

OR they would just make more money off you by making the prices even higher, saying "so that people don't feel we're encourageing them to smoke weed"

Octavarium

The whole "legalisation will make it more expensive" point doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

If all of a sudden Chocolate became illegal, there would still be a high demand for it. The price would then go up. So the reverse could also be true, it's currently illegal but now that it isn't we can get it cheaper. Alas, that probably won't happen but it would be nice.

Exactly, sure there would be a tax, but the fact that the supply would be sooooo much greater would mean that in terms of supply and demand it would drop enough for it to be cheaper whether it was taxed or not.

OR they would just make more money off you by making the prices even higher, saying "so that people don't feel we're encourageing them to smoke weed"

Alcohol and tobacco are pretty cheap and the way they don't encourage it is by not advertising it at certain times/at all. Plus the very fact that there are no medical downsides means that it wouldn't be a problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Alcohol and tobacco are pretty cheap and the way they don't encourage it is by not advertising it at certain times/at all. Plus the very fact that there are no medical downsides means that it wouldn't be a problem.

that's what pro legalization people say, but studies always show different results. It's easy to just pick one and act as if it was universal truth.

i'll stick to personal experience and say: it fucks up your memory, makes you lazy and anti social in the end. It's a drug. Drugs should be illegal.

besides, many people like to do illegal things for fun, thrill or kids being rebels. If they don't have pot, who knows what will they do instead...

that's what pro legalization people say, but studies always show different results. It's easy to just pick one and act as if it was universal truth.

i'll stick to personal experience and say: it fucks up your memory, makes you lazy and anti social in the end. It's a drug. Drugs should be illegal.

besides, many people like to do illegal things for fun, thrill or kids being rebels. If they don't have pot, who knows what will they do instead...

Just lol... Marc you're so wrong.

Go here, and watch the video

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-union-the-business-behind-getting-high/

one sided documentary, cba watching.

my turn:

Just lol... TJ you're so wrong.

Go here, and read the text (yes you will have to practice reading, i hope you don't mind. Movies don't make something true, just look at al gore)

http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

I just stated my own experience, i can't see how i'm wrong  :huh:

my turn:

Go here, and read the text (yes you will have to practice reading, i hope you don't mind. Movies don't make something true, just look at al gore)

I just stated my own experience, i can't see how i'm wrong  :huh:

Opinion about a fact.

And you have no idea what the movie is.... Don't be lazy, watch it.

EDIT: Just read ur link, talk about 1 sided.. Pffft

my turn:

I just stated my own experience, i can't see how i'm wrong  :huh:

Opinion about a fact.

And you have no idea what the movie is.... Don't be lazy, watch it.

EDIT: Just read ur link, talk about 1 sided.. Pffft

i posted the link BECAUSE it seemed 1 sided, just like your video (didn't watch or read either). i've seen enough pro marijuana videos, articles etc etc

and seeing my memory getting weaker, becoming anti social and lazy while smoking isn't opinion about a fact rofl, it IS a fact

all these "symptoms" disapeared once i quit pot (and appeared when i became a regular smoker)........ and i'm sure pot is the cause since I didn't start anything else at the same time as pot, and didn't quit anything else when i quit smoking pot.

• 3 weeks later...

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY! People say "i dont need weed to have fun", well guess what? you don't need shoes to run but it makes it hella easier. 420

• 2 weeks later...

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY! People say "i dont need weed to have fun", well guess what? you don't need shoes to run but it makes it hella easier. 420

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :wow:

For the people who dis weed, they need to get their facts straight.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it should be Illegal.. There's more deaths from Smoking / Drinking every year than there is from Smoking Weed.. Okay, it is a killer, but, not a very bad one, and it makes everything better, and it can cheer you up if you're down ^_^  :nice:

I don't think it should be Illegal.. There's more deaths from Smoking / Drinking every year than there is from Smoking Weed.. Okay, it is a killer, but, not a very bad one, and it makes everything better, and it can cheer you up if you're down ^_^  :nice:

Weed has never killed anyone directly.

Weed has only killed people indirectly through greed and drugwar shit. If it was legal, there wouldn't be criminals needed to supply it and then we'd see 0 deaths completely.

Caffeine kills more people per year.

shit quote there criti. I do expect better from you.

Where's it taken from? Source please.

It can refer to anything, so I'm going to assume it means alcohol which seems an awful lot more likely.

shit quote there criti. I do expect better from you.

Where's it taken from? Source please.

It can refer to anything, so I'm going to assume it means alcohol which seems an awful lot more likely.

Agreed, when I smoke weed the last thing I think about is suicide lol. Actually when I'm not high throughout the day, I at least have 2-3 suicidal thoughts.

nobody dies of aids

doesn't mean it's not dangerous

yo TJ, smoke and drive, see what happends happens

Not a direct effect of weed derpderp  :facepalm:

If kush was legal, it would be enforce by law, just like alcohol as far as the driving goes.

If kush was legal, it would be enforce by law, just like alcohol as far as the driving goes.

just like aids, if he hadn't smoked he wouldn'tve crashed

instead of whining for something which will never happen, why not try using legal drugs?

instead of whining for something which will never happen, why not try using legal drugs?

So you are lecturing me on how drugs are bad, then tell me to go use some "because they're legal"? Wow... okay then...

You must have been such a sheltered young boy... I'm guessing your parents are divorced, and you live with your mother. She's probably  a head strong christian, and she bashed you with that book everyday. I'm sure she's made it clear how "Bad weed is for you" and made you so very scared of it. You've probably never been to an actual party, probably never been drunk. You are the typical computer nerd troll.

People who drink are stupid to go driving, and the same with smokers. People die from driving high now(Extremely low rate btw), what makes you think it becoming legal would ever make a difference. Actually being legal, would make it harder to get for young teens. They can't just go to any dealer on the street anymore. And don't think for a second that dealers have an age limit. If a dealer gets a 5 year client, as long as there's money involved they will sell.

You should seriously watch that doc I posted... It's not a "one sided story" It's shows the CONS and the PROS. It might open up your mind afterwards, you might still not want to smoke it, but at least you would understand if it was legalized.

Have any questions about it pm me

So you are lecturing me on how drugs are bad, then tell me to go use some "because they're legal"? Wow... okay then...

You must have been such a sheltered young boy... I'm guessing your parents are divorced, and you live with your mother. She's probably  a head strong christian, and she bashed you with that book everyday. I'm sure she's made it clear how "Bad weed is for you" and made you so very scared of it. You've probably never been to an actual party, probably never been drunk. You are the typical computer nerd troll.

People who drink are stupid to go driving, and the same with smokers. People die from driving high now(Extremely low rate btw), what makes you think it becoming legal would ever make a difference. Actually being legal, would make it harder to get for young teens. They can't just go to any dealer on the street anymore. And don't think for a second that dealers have an age limit. If a dealer gets a 5 year client, as long as there's money involved they will sell.

You should seriously watch that doc I posted... It's not a "one sided story" It's shows the CONS and the PROS. It might open up your mind afterwards, you might still not want to smoke it, but at least you would understand if it was legalized.

Have any questions about it pm me

ahhhhaahaha typical response from a man with no knowledge of the other guy. I'm not really what you described, pretty much the opposite. I'm not even christian.

I tried weed, found out it was bad for me, and now i just stick to alcohol which provides me with more than enough entertainment

irl friends who smoke agree: weed fucks up your memory.

It's bad for a developping brain

and

Actually being legal, would make it harder to get for young teens.

you think young teens have trouble getting their hands on alcohol or cigs, even though there's an age limit? LOL.

If a cop catches you with a bit of weed, you will most likely not have any problems. Why not keep on doing like you are atm? any1 willing to smoke weed can, with minimal risk and extremely easily.

you, along with those who want it legalized, are so selfish