[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Racism

Nick.

Race doesnt exist. The only thing that trully exists is nationality and ethnicity. Which all 3 are trully different. Race is technically a thing we use and started to use during slavery to seperate people into groups, you can even classify people with different hairstyles and their own "race" since you are just creating a seperate group for the. Race doesnt exist, so Racism existing is redundant, it is those "races" that take offense to something that doesnt exist. I'm cuban and if someone were to call me a spick I wouldn't be angered. Spick doesnt exist. If someone were to call a black person a nigger, what is nigger now? Back then it used to be used for black SLAVES, yet people still take offence implying THEY ARE those said slaves? Remember you could be dark skinned and latin/haitian/african/american/chinese! You can also be a white skinned african or haitian, does that mean you are a nigger too? No we seperated the "dark skinned" individuals as a RACE of their own.

Just giving an example. Race doesnt exist. Racism doesnt exist. It's people that get asshurt by racism that is keeping it alive.

Congratulations, in the 2+ years i've spent on this forum I haven't seen anything as logically retarded as this.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Lip Job

I hate to say it, but Cubano is SOMEWHAT correct when he says there is no such thing as race. (just a lil bit)

Genetically speaking humans have more chromosomes in common than compared with let's say apes.

There is more genetic variety in two apes than there is in a black person and a white person.

Now, from a physical perspective, yeah there's a lot different between a black and white person.

So you can't be naive and say there isn't such thing as racism.

The discussion about race here is just the tip of the iceberg, there's a lot more information for those who care to search.

I hate to say it, but Cubano is SOMEWHAT correct when he says there is no such thing as race. (just a lil bit)

Genetically speaking humans have more chromosomes in common than compared with let's say apes.

There is more genetic variety in two apes than there is in a black person and a white person.

Now, from a physical perspective, yeah there's a lot different between a black and white person.

So you can't be naive and say there isn't such thing as racism.

The discussion about race here is just the tip of the iceberg, there's a lot more information for those who care to search.

and yes blah blah blah a chimpanzee has more genes in common with a baboon than with a pokemon

PLEASE LOOK UP THE DEFINITION BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING STUPID!!!!!!!!  race # species

wikipedia

Race is classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups by factors such as heritable phenotypic characteristics or geographic ancestry, but also often influenced by and correlated with traits such as appearance, culture, ethnicity, and socio-economic status.

dictionary

A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

races always existed, it's not about fucking slavery (BTW black people weren't the first or only ones to be enslaved)

Race doesnt exist. The only thing that trully exists is nationality and ethnicity. Which all 3 are trully different. Race is technically a thing we use and started to use during slavery to seperate people into groups, you can even classify people with different hairstyles and their own "race" since you are just creating a seperate group for the. Race doesnt exist, so Racism existing is redundant, it is those "races" that take offense to something that doesnt exist. I'm cuban and if someone were to call me a spick I wouldn't be angered. Spick doesnt exist. If someone were to call a black person a nigger, what is nigger now? Back then it used to be used for black SLAVES, yet people still take offence implying THEY ARE those said slaves? Remember you could be dark skinned and latin/haitian/african/american/chinese! You can also be a white skinned african or haitian, does that mean you are a nigger too? No we seperated the "dark skinned" individuals as a RACE of their own.

Just giving an example. Race doesnt exist. Racism doesnt exist. It's people that get asshurt by racism that is keeping it alive.

Oh.My.God.

(they take offence because it's used as a pejorative word to describe the black RACE)

latin/haitian/african/american/chinese

notice how you mix up countries with continents...

Cubano, i know your secret... YOU ARE THE MOONSTAR

oZ8-ETHE9AI

Read the first 3 sentences or so.

/Segregation

HERP DERP DICTIONARY DEFINES WORD MEANS IT REALLY EXISTS. Thats like me saying a number with "i" in math isnt an imaginary number because using "i" in math to describe an imaginary number actually exists, thats just plain retarded.

Dictionary doesn't usually talk about concepts that don't exist m8

« i » exists and is imaginary, even though imaginary numbers don't practically exist.

However, races exist. And if you still think they don't, you're totally in denial bro.

Yes race does exist in that context that we can seperate people into groups, but it's a retards way of trying to classify a type of person.

no, it's the scientific way of classifying a person in a cathegory of persons...

A middle eastern man with a turban walks in, first thing that pops into your head, terrorist of course, anyone in America would think the same even if they don't want to admit it. You are putting anyone wearing a turban or that looks middle eastern into their own race, a race of terrorists even though a terrorist can be a white american in a movie theatre screaming "I have a gun" he just created terror.

Race of terrorists. LOL ok. Don't stereotype the sikhs please. The guy wasn't magically attributed a race when he entered the room, he was born this race and always will stay that way.

I think you greatly misunderstand the word « race ». please don't run around showing your ignorance to the world, it's kind of pityful.

Saying all black people do "...." or all black people like "...." is redundant because even though you might choose to put them into the racial category of BLACK, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. (unless they are of course of the same ethnicity) But like I said if one is hatian and one is african american. They will have different eating habits, cultural values, etc.

once again, that's called stereotyping, not « putting people into races »

By the way Nigger wasn't created to describe the "black race" it was created as a way to address africans and then slowly after slavery was abolished was used to insult those who were dark skinned. BUT NOW a days nigger is slowly becoming not that big of a deal, YES some people think it shouldnt be used and YES some still take insult to it. But as days go by you see more people using the word, light or dark skinned, people use the word more freely, and see "The N word" documentary. Great movie. It explains more in depth where I'm going with this.

I doubt many europeans were black when the word « nigger » was invented...

And ask a white guy to call any black guy « nigger ». See what happends. Not a big deal ? I think it still is. BTW not gonna watch a mediocre movie made by a complexed bunch of pseudo-tolerant wannabe equality fighters.

By the way when I mixed countries and continents, does it matter? Most latins share the same social values (NOT ALL) same with Africans.

Cool. You still mixed countries with continents m8.

And yes you can say race has always existed because man kind has always had its ways of seperating things in different ways. But before slavery in America, there wasn't really any of that separation into groups, the classification of "race" in america began MAINLY (not first) as slavery did so they were able to refer to the africans in a different manner and deem their own "race" superior.

tell that to Attila

Like the definition of race above states, its to basically create a group for anything. Even poor people since you did mention social economic status. "poor people do this, poor people do that." Yet those poor people could be of different cultural backgrounds and be completely different other than the fact that their poor. So they're wrongly accused of probably doing something or acting a certain way based on how people have wrongly placed them in a that "poor race." When they have their own social values and ideas to adhere to.

yet again you mix up race with discrimination and stereotypes. There is no such thing as a « poor race »...

I still find it so hilarious that you took me saying it doesnt exist out of context by thinking I said theres no literal definition to what people use in everyday vocabulary... oh yeah another example is dragon. Fire breathing dragons that fly have never existed, yet there are definitions on that too. Even if it involves it being fictacious or mythical. You can find a definition to anything that might not exist, as long as you're thinking of something, there will be a word for it, and a definable source to explain what it means in text, whether it be real or fake.

you're talking about an item. I'm talking about a concept. I gave you the definition, and just by reading it you should've realized I was right...

Anything else? Please don't let it be ignorant this time. 

please learn the difference between race, stereotyping and discrimination first.

Anything else ?

Cubano you contradict yourself so much it's unreal.

"HERPA DERP RACE DOESNT EXIST"

"RACE ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE SOCIETY LETS IT!!!"

"EMO IS A RACE"

wait wut? I don't fucking even ....

Cubano you contradict yourself so much it's unreal.

"HERPA DERP RACE DOESNT EXIST"

"RACE ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE SOCIETY LETS IT!!!"

"EMO IS A RACE"

wait wut? I don't fucking even ....

"God doesnt exist"

"Religion only exists because society lets it"

"Christianity is a religion"

Two totally different things, race actually exists, it's all around us.

lol cubano, i'm not even going to bother answering that... contradicting yourself + telling us once again that you mix up race stereotype and discrimination......

just like dogs have breeds, we have races

You're an absolute fucking retard, LMFAO. Emo isn't a race, Emo is a social trend, and you're mistaking "stereotyping" for "race" jesus christ.

People cant be social trends.... You're not backing up any claim either, so what you are saying isnt relevant to anything.

Yes.. they can..? People adhere to social trends, the emo is the social trend, it's not their race.. the race would be white, african, asian etc...

Saying all black people do "...." or all black people like "...." is redundant because even though you might choose to put them into the racial category of BLACK, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. (unless they are of course of the same ethnicity) But like I said if one is hatian and one is african american. They will have different eating habits, cultural values, etc.

Backup #1 - you think stereotyping = race.  Stereotyping somebody who is black to be a thief does not mean you are 'putting them into the racial category of black' the fact that they're black is why you're putting them into the racial category of black... thief is not a race.

Now another scenario which will sound very similar yet you would'nt understand due to your mental condition is: A middle eastern man with a turban walks in, first thing that pops into your head, terrorist of course, anyone in America would think the same even if they don't want to admit it. You are putting anyone wearing a turban or that looks middle eastern into their own race, a race of terrorists even though a terrorist can be a white american in a movie theatre screaming "I have a gun" he just created terror.

Backup #2, again, terrorist is not a race, you are not "putting them into a race of terrorists" you are "stereotyping somebody who is of the race of asian/middle eastern/arabic, whatever to be a terrorist" terrorist is not a race. rofl.

Please, stop, you're embarrassing yourself, your logic makes no sense whatsoever, I've never seen somebody misunderstand the definition of a word as bad as this, and you were the one who made a topic saying people can't debate :/ stick to fitness & health.

I didn't say they were you idiot. I said they follow them, you said emo was a race, i said emo was a social trend, people follow the social trend of emo, they're not a race of people. they're a white guy following a social trend, doesn't make them a race.