Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Racism

Nick.

I thought a topic should be made about this.

If people have strong views about this (*Chad*), remember to word them so they don't offend people too much

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Lip Job

Verbal racism shouldn't have they impact it does. If it's ment in a fun way people shouldn't take offence. My best mate is black, me and my other friends mock him and always make racist comments, he is perfectly fine with it and does the same back to us.

What is the difference between calling someone with glasses a '4-eyed spastic' and someone who is black a 'watermelon eating monkey'? the only difference is, is that one is illegal the other isn't.

Of course I don't support racist insults, and I'd never make a racist comment towards something who I thought would take offence.

I don't agree with racism in any way, but let's be completely honest. Anyone who claims to never have done or said anything prejudice or racist in any way ever in their life is a fucking liar. We've all done it, regardless of race, skin, gender, etc.

What is the difference between calling someone with glasses a '4-eyed spastic' and someone who is black a 'watermelon eating monkey'? the only difference is, is that one is illegal the other isn't.

illegal..... wat?

tbh I think it has been blown out of proportion by the media.

Many ethnic groups will gladly take the oppurtunity to take offense to racist comments.

Murder He Wrote

I think this debate was brought upon wrongly, with no view to base on

so i'll just post what i think.

I'm prejudice.

I don't hate any race, gender, or any sort of believer.

but yet, i've known to be stereotypical, use offensive language etc..

not because of there race..

I live in probably one of the most diverse places in the USA, and have friends of all races, and genders.

How i diverse rascism, from how other people do is the following.

Say there's a uneducated, black, lowerclass family, who is on welfare, says the derogatory term "nigger", the kids are in a african american gang, they purposely act more ignorant then they are, and they are to themselves rascist.

I would judge them, they put themselves in the situation they are in.

But i would not judge them because they are black. nowadays i do not this that word mentioned above, means "black" as it used to, it's now a completly more degrading term, used for people mention above.

If there was a Family of lowerclass african americans. who tried to succeed in there position and, perservered

I wouldnt judge them at all..

in my opinion it has nothing to do with race nowadays, except for a few cases.

it has to do with acting in society, in what todays social standards are.

some facts here..

african american, and latino graduation rates are lower then asian, pacific islander, and caucasian..

this doesnt have to do with race..once upon a time it did. but nowadays, if a african american man, can be president, that by far means, race is completly out of the picture nowadays, i believe, some black, and latino, and asian, and caucasian, individuals place themselves unconsiously into rascism....

the word rascism, should be removed from the dictionary, and replaced with prejudice.

*excuse my many spelling and grammar mistakes, i'm typing on a palm atm.*

I'm prejudice.

I live in probably one of the most diverse places in the USA, and have friends of all races, and genders.

Say there's a uneducated, black, lowerclass family, who is on welfare, says the derogatory term "******", the kids are in a african american gang, they purposely act more ignorant then they are, and they are to themselves rascist.

But i would not judge them because they are black. nowadays i do not this that word mentioned above, means "black" as it used to, it's now a completly more degrading term, used for people mention above.

If there was a Family of lowerclass african americans. who tried to succeed in there position and, perservered

some facts here..

african american, and latino graduation rates are lower then asian, pacific islander, and caucasian..

this doesnt have to do with race..once upon a time it did. but nowadays, if a african american man, can be president, that by far means, race is completly out of the picture nowadays, i believe, some black, and latino, and asian, and caucasian, individuals place themselves unconsiously into rascism....

the word rascism, should be removed from the dictionary, and replaced with prejudice.

There you go. This is exactly the way i see it .

Definition of  a "nigga" in today's society is an ignorant individual, of any race.

The other word, "Nigg er" is a whole different word and yes, it is offensive. The other one is not a racial slur.

Kyle|Lol The PK

I'm pretty racist lol.

Sorry, but most of the time, you're actually correct in saying certain things or making certain observations.

(when dealing with niggers)

(niggers are different from normal black people, there IS a difference)

illegal..... wat?

hate crime maybe? i dont really know, but maybe calling someone a watermelon eating monkey would be terms for a sue? only in america though, people in other countrys dont sue over dumb shit like we do in america.

I'm prejudice.

Say there's a uneducated, black, lowerclass family, who is on welfare, says the derogatory term "******", the kids are in a african american gang, they purposely act more ignorant then they are, and they are to themselves rascist.

some facts here..

Do there is something really wrong with you when u sayin shit about the black kids going to gangs dude put youself in their shoes just cuz you are white they get the short side of the stick all the time. There lives are hard because reacism isnt over today you need to stfu for once and not say shit like that they live on nothing, it is hard for them to get a job because they are colored so they resort to a gang to be accepted the gangs are bad but what the white race in america is 10x worse you are a arrogant punk

Murder He Wrote

dude..

i live on Kenwood, in San Diego atm, and used to live on Crenshaw in LA.

I know all about gangs, and was in a Southern LA Crip street crew, from ages 12-15......

i know how it is, being black has nothing to do with gangs, and if you took it like that, then you don't know how to read correctly, being black has nothing to do with gangs, black gangs arent even as big of a deal as other ones....

The Asian triads are the biggest gang in the world, next after that is LGF (La Grand Familia)

don't criticize me unless you know what the fuck your talking about, and BTW, my older brother is black...so

how about you stfu about me being racist?

And for the record...I'm not Caucasian, you racist prick. I was born in Zacklava Ukraine..My Mom is full Russian

and my father is Cherokee Indian and Spanish..

illegal..... wat?

hate crime maybe? i dont really know, but maybe calling someone a watermelon eating monkey would be terms for a sue? only in america though, people in other countrys dont sue over dumb shit like we do in america.

In the UK you can be arrested for verbal racism. Last night I was watching Crime Watch UK and a women got arrested for Racially-motivated .. Something or another when she called a taxi driver a 'stupid Paki'.

dude..

i live on Kenwood, in San Diego atm, and used to live on Crenshaw in LA.

I know all about gangs, and was in a Southern LA Crip street crew, from ages 12-15......

i know how it is, being black has nothing to do with gangs, and if you took it like that, then you don't know how to read correctly, being black has nothing to do with gangs, black gangs arent even as big of a deal as other ones....

The Asian triads are the biggest gang in the world, next after that is LGF (La Grand Familia)

don't criticize me unless you know what the fuck your talking about, and BTW, my older brother is black...so

how about you stfu about me being racist?

And for the record...I'm not Caucasian, you racist prick. I was born in Zacklava Ukraine..My Mom is full Russian

and my father is Cherokee Indian and Spanish..

In southern LA CRIP CREW LMFAO you are the biggest fag i know haha ya and i was in the bloods and they let me go when i was 15 too what a cowinkydink

And i thinks it so funny that you called me a racist prick  :wow:

Murder He Wrote

I enjoy your comebacks..

they base it off of no evidence at all, i'm to lazy to reply to this thread to, since you insist on flameing me on every one......so just go to the Evolution one and read what i wrote.

"and i was in the bloods and they let me go"

btw, the alleged crew i was talking about wasnt a fucking gang...otherwise i would have used the term "set" or "santer"...

lol it means i hung out with alot of young kids, who had family in the Hoover Crip gang, or who themselves were...

i'm not nor was in a gang myself...

get your shit straight if once again, you insist on flaming...badly i might add...

Correction. The MS-13 are the biggest gang in the world... ANd i highly doubt you with blue eyes and blonde hair were a part of a crip gang...

see i reckon racisms obviously bad, but i think racial banter makes people stronger, like in ts when we argue with americans callin em yanks n they say britfags back n stuff.. makes me laugh i think everyones just proud of where they're from at the end of the day

Murder He Wrote

Well thanks for the correction, but it's wrong.

Quote from America Today June 27th 2009

"A recent attack has been made, on a Japanese diplomacy building, by the world biggest and most renowned gang, and crime family known as the "Triads""

and once again, i was never in a gang, but to be completly honest, being blond, or having blue eyes has nothing to do with it.

in fact, CPT (Cali Pride Thugs), is a famous crip gang, in LA, and most it contains over 60 Caucasian, and 25 Oriental raced people...

so i don't know what your basing your theory off of..

Well thanks for the correction, but it's wrong.

Quote from America Today June 27th 2009

"A recent attack has been made, on a Japanese diplomacy building, by the world biggest and most renowned gang, and crime family known as the "Triads""

and once again, i was never in a gang, but to be completly honest, being blond, or having blue eyes has nothing to do with it.

in fact, CPT (Cali Pride Thugs), is a famous crip gang, in LA, and most it contains over 60 Caucasian, and 25 Oriental raced people...

so i don't know what your basing your theory off of..

Well i guess i wasnt clear enough. MS-13 is the world's biggest street gang. But the Police, is the biggest gang in the world, and yes theyre considered a gang. ALso, you play runescape,so thats why i made my assumption that u were not in a gang. The blue eyes and blonde hair comment meant that there is no one with those features in a crip gang.

I would also like a link to all ur info. I have done research and not once have the triads come up, and also, i have not heard/seen any Crip gang ran by caucasians, i have seen white crips, dont get me wrong but ive yet to see a crip gang with the majority being Caucasian.

Correction. The MS-13 are the biggest gang in the world... ANd i highly doubt you with blue eyes and blonde hair were a part of a crip gang...

Um, no. Latin Kings is the biggest street gang. MS-13 is the most dangerous.

Um, no. Latin Kings is the biggest street gang. MS-13 is the most dangerous.

Lol... you got ur facts from wiki answers? did you actually read the post on there? its not real. Watch youtube videos of news reports, all of them say the MS-13 is the biggest street gang WORLD WIDE.