Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Racism

Nick.

Anyone that is racist in any way imo is a complete cunt. That includes stereotyping tbh.

You're a fucking idiot than kid. You just called 99.9% of the world a cunt. How old are you 13-14? Maybe when you break out of the shell your parents tried to create around you, you will see that stereotypes are true and people are racist for a reason.

]

99.9 percent? where do u get ur statistics?wikipedia?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Lip Job

Really I don't thin anything is racist unless some dude is going around in a kkk suit going niggaaaazzzz or white power or anything extreme.

Most of the time its a joke, my stepdad is black and he is fine with racist jokes.

Its really your opinion if its racist, and if you think its racist ask yourself WHY does a word reallllllly hurt you that bad. Some people just need to get over it, if I got called a fucking cracka id be ok with it I would go all chris crocker on that shit

Anyone that is racist in any way imo is a complete cunt. That includes stereotyping tbh.

You're a fucking idiot than kid. You just called 99.9% of the world a cunt. How old are you 13-14? Maybe when you break out of the shell your parents tried to create around you, you will see that stereotypes are true and people are racist for a reason.

Cunt.

Cunt.
You fucking hypocrite. Every comment you post is about other people being 'nerds'.

i think its dumb how people say African Americans instead of Black people.

We are Called white people, not cacausians.

And asians are called asians lol

Racism is still here in this life because people choose to still be offended by them, it is not the racists being racist it is the people insecure of the words like calling a hispanic a spic (I am one so im using this as an example) I personally dont care, but to another they might flip out, it is the people that feel lowered or flip out that are keeping racism alive.

• 3 months later...

What's always bugged me is that when a black guy was to be racist towards a white guy, no one would care.. but if the white guy was racist towards the black guy it's not right?

Verbal racism shouldn't have they impact it does. If it's ment in a fun way people shouldn't take offence. My best mate is black, me and my other friends mock him and always make racist comments, he is perfectly fine with it and does the same back to us.

What is the difference between calling someone with glasses a '4-eyed spastic' and someone who is black a 'watermelon eating monkey'? the only difference is, is that one is illegal the other isn't.

Of course I don't support racist insults, and I'd never make a racist comment towards something who I thought would take offence.

TRUE

• 1 month later...

Verbal racism shouldn't have they impact it does. If it's ment in a fun way people shouldn't take offence. My best mate is black, me and my other friends mock him and always make racist comments, he is perfectly fine with it and does the same back to us.

What is the difference between calling someone with glasses a '4-eyed spastic' and someone who is black a 'watermelon eating monkey'? the only difference is, is that one is illegal the other isn't.

Of course I don't support racist insults, and I'd never make a racist comment towards something who I thought would take offence.

TRUE

thing? YOU'RE SAYING BLACK PEOPLE ARE A THING, THEREFORE ARE NOT PEOPLE,

RACIST,

RACIST,

RACIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc|Criti

Maybe the ones offended by "racist" comments should learn from them (unless its some meaningless insult). I am pretty sick of getting called racist every time i say something to a black person. Is that all you can say to defend your race? "you racist"? Go to school.

lol i call my friends niggers for jokes all the time, they call me a border hopping immigrant  and so on. it's all love <3

• 4 weeks later...

I for one i'm black, as i few pointed out verbal racism has no effect on me and its funny when people on the internet try to use that as fire power. Discrimination in real life at work and education wise will get to me. Not because i'm black only because it will hinder my success.

severed arow

my dads black and my mums white, if someone is jokingly racist i dont mind but if someone is nastily racist to me i really take offence, i also hate it when someone assumes that someone who is black or appears black is one of those gangster fucking idiots, there are white versions and Asian versions of them too but somehow it just falls on black people, when people assume im like that it annoys me so much im like the opposite, i speak well in a solihull accent (posh) i dont use slang unless im taking the piss, im at the top of all my classes took my maths gcse a year early and i am against violence, in fact the only black thing about me is my skin tone (although you can tell im not fully black as im lighter than fully black people) and my ability to jump high run fast and be naturally strong.