Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Racism

Nick.

Cake N Spoon

It doesn't really matter, it's just the country of where you originated. Sure people can TRY and make fun of you, but if you know it isn't true then it isn't true. Nothing to take offense towards.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Lip Job

Murder He Wrote

Dude, Latin Kings (LGF), if the biggest "street" gang

The Asian  Triads are the biggest Organized Crime Family.

MS-13's are the most dangerous (large scale)

because the most dangerous "gang" in the world is technically "the Breed" is the most dangerious and violent, but it has a few Select members.

Correction. The MS-13 are the biggest gang in the world... ANd i highly doubt you with blue eyes and blonde hair were a part of a crip gang...

Um, no. Latin Kings is the biggest street gang. MS-13 is the most dangerous.

Lol... you got ur facts from wiki answers? did you actually read the post on there? its not real. Watch youtube videos of news reports, all of them say the MS-13 is the biggest street gang WORLD WIDE.

Not from wiki. News reports tell you what they're notified, but the HISTORY channel provide facts. There was a documentary on gangs, and they said Latin Kings is the biggest street gang.

dude..

i live on Kenwood, in San Diego atm, and used to live on Crenshaw in LA.

I know all about gangs, and was in a Southern LA Crip street crew, from ages 12-15......

i know how it is, being black has nothing to do with gangs, and if you took it like that, then you don't know how to read correctly, being black has nothing to do with gangs, black gangs arent even as big of a deal as other ones....

The Asian triads are the biggest gang in the world, next after that is LGF (La Grand Familia)

don't criticize me unless you know what the fuck your talking about, and BTW, my older brother is black...so

how about you stfu about me being racist?

And for the record...I'm not Caucasian, you racist prick. I was born in Zacklava Ukraine..My Mom is full Russian

and my father is Cherokee Indian and Spanish..

Dont say you wasnt in it you said u was in it here damn u contradict yourself all time too i cant tell when you lieing or tellin the truth

Murder He Wrote

"and was in a Southern LA Crip street crew"

....once again, a gang is different then from what i said. not contradicting myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"and was in a Southern LA Crip street crew"

....once again, a gang is different then from what i said. not contradicting myself.

STREET CREW.  You know you implied it to be gang so why lie?

anyone hear about the white kid that tried to sit next to a black kid on a bus and got the piss beaten out of him twice?

Nah. Where this happen @?

If that had been a bus full of white people beating the shit out of a black kid it would be in every news paper in the US.

anyone hear about the white kid that tried to sit next to a black kid on a bus and got the piss beaten out of him twice?

If that had been a bus full of white people beating the shit out of a black kid it would be in every news paper in the US.

Seriously bs Youtube ads...

Pussy black kids doing that.

lol not even going to lie, that's true^

I've heard in certain places in Illinois, there's some type of segregation and racism. Messed up, but that kid got fucked up. :[]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone that is racist in any way imo is a complete cunt. That includes stereotyping tbh.

You're a fucking idiot than kid. You just called 99.9% of the world a cunt. How old are you 13-14? Maybe when you break out of the shell your parents tried to create around you, you will see that stereotypes are true and people are racist for a reason.

I don't agree with racism in any way, but let's be completely honest. Anyone who claims to never have done or said anything prejudice or racist in any way ever in their life is a fucking liar. We've all done it, regardless of race, skin, gender, etc.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this topic's title.

People do it a lot (funny and serious) and to be honest it can't be stopped. I agree with it in no way but it's going to be here.  :mellow: