• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lat

• Lip Job

Benny The Leak LMAO

I hate Maoris and Pacific Islanders who hang out in groups and go round asking for peoples food, they piss me off and me and my mates always put on the "oh brooooe gawt aney fewd faw usss auw"? Voice but I'm not typically racists towards any other group.

Except maybe asians who act cocky, they piss me off cause they come into our countries thinking they own place when all they bring is a hard time trying to depict what they are saying.

Oh and Indians who cant take a joke, they get all Jade Buddha on you and start threatening you with there hilarious turban munching accent. They also need a hiding.

Oh and arabs who like Indians cant take a joke like when they sit down in class you make a boom sound and they start trying to hit you. They need a bullet, good on the Jews for killing them fuckers

So yeah im pretty racist, but I wish foreigners would stay in there own fucking country

I hate Maoris and Pacific Islanders who hang out in groups and go round asking for peoples food, they piss me off and me and my mates always put on the "oh brooooe gawt aney fewd faw usss auw"? Voice but I'm not typically racists towards any other group.

Except maybe asians who act cocky, they piss me off cause they come into our countries thinking they own place when all they bring is a hard time trying to depict what they are saying.

Oh and Indians who cant take a joke, they get all Jade Buddha on you and start threatening you with there hilarious turban munching accent. They also need a hiding.

Oh and arabs who like Indians cant take a joke like when they sit down in class you make a boom sound and they start trying to hit you. They need a bullet, good on the Jews for killing them fuckers

So yeah im pretty racist, but I wish foreigners would stay in there own fucking country

im half maori

maoris are beasts probs why u slag em but dont fight em sonnn gettt innn

Benny The Leak LMAO

I dont fight em cause they hang out in groups of 20 acting like they're so tough

But i dont mind maoris who actually don't treat every1 like shit and don't go round begging for everybody's food 24/7, just saying in New Zealand the majority do

Benny The Leak LMAO

no they dont i been over there loads ur just an ass hole :/

Lmfao? okey... they dont beg off other maoris cuz they know they have no food

arabs stay in groups in france and feel so cool for beating a kid 5 years younger than them on 20v1

its in times like these that i wish this guy would've won

You wish foreigners would stay in their own country? You've never been abroad?

Who else is gonna take up the shit jobs for minimum wage tbh? Not being racist but that's the way it goes - cleaners, etc.

I do get annoyed when you ring up a call centre and can't understand a word they're saying though :/

Benny The Leak LMAO

arabs stay in groups in france and feel so cool for beating a kid 5 years younger than them on 20v1

lol? Hitler killed Jews idiot

Jews kill arabs...

did i post a long ass comment about this? i just remembered i dont care that much anymore :L

Black people should l2use overheads.. then white people cant prod them with divine ffs

lol? Hitler killed Jews idiot

Jews kill arabs...

OH and nazis never killed arabs. LOL

THE NAZI WERE LIEK OMG A JEW AND THEY WOULD KILL IT ! !! !111 but then a nice nigger would show up with his arab friends, and they let them pass....

Arabs were'nt exactly the perfect aryans...

And after all he didn't kill so many people, at least compared to others like mao ze dong (he killed over 60mill ppl in the 60s, as i suspect you don't even know him)

So please use your brain(s) before answering.

Moron

• 8 months later...

no one should be judged based on the color of their skin or their nationality. if you don't like it keep it to yourself or move to missouri.

Benny The Leak LMAO

no one should be judged based on the color of their skin or their nationality. if you don't like it keep it to yourself or move to missouri.

thanks you little niggerjewdarkycoonarabsuicidebomberchingsliteyes fuck

for bumping an 8 month old topic