• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mucky

• Marc|Criti

• Gareth l Rare

• Octavarium

There's no evidence that the guy who was shot ever open fired at police according to the news. And personally I'm not surprised at all that riots are starting in england now always thought they would and just wondered how long till.. And as for the police they're cunts as far as I'm concerned always been power hungry and abuse the power they're given. The fact is goverment seems to be shit all over the world : / and the fact that there'es hardly any social mobility in this day and age explains all the lootings going on. If you're in a poor family you're pretty much fucked in this day and age since it's nearly impossible to get anywhere so tbh I don't blame them for being as angry as they are at the more well off.

He had a loaded gun. You carry one of those things expect to get a bullet in the head. Thank fuck the police got him before he used it on some 15 year old kid.

I don't get why they arent either shooting the looters, arsonists etc with rubber bullets or smashing the cunt out of them with batons. If they don't do anything more of these deluded inbreds will turn out and think it's fine to loot JD's finest...

Get the water cannons, tear gas and dogs out.

Now they've gone and cancelled the footie later as well.

If police use extream viloence I'd guarentee it will get worse and spread to more parts of the country.

But im pissed that they cancled the game too :/..

I don't get why they arent either shooting the looters, arsonists etc with rubber bullets or smashing the cunt out of them with batons. If they don't do anything more of these deluded inbreds will turn out and think it's fine to loot JD's finest...

If police use extream viloence I'd guarentee it will get worse and spread to more parts of the country.

yeah go riot to protest against the game being cancelled

yeah go riot to protest against the game being cancelled

maybe but it's like a 40 minute bus ride toย  a decent highstreet and if ima riot i want to make some bank loot of itย  :nice:

It's already spread to more parts of the country. It's all the way up north in Liverpool and Birmingham...

If somebody has a gun, you should expect to be shot. It's dangerous to the police officers to try and arrest him, when they can't incapacitate him from a distance. There's no range on CS spray and tasers have an extremely limited range.

That isn't extreme violence, it's justified.

It's already spread to more parts of the country. It's all the way up north in Liverpool and Birmingham...

If somebody has a gun, you should expect to be shot. It's dangerous to the police officers to try and arrest him, when they can't incapacitate him from a distance. There's no range on CS spray and tasers have an extremely limited range.

Depends on how you look at it, no one posting on these forums knows the true story of what went on and in england you're innocent untill proven guilty right? personally

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”----/ยด๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ ยฏ/)

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-- ---/โ€”--/

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” ---/โ€”--/

โ€”โ€”โ€”--/ยดยฏ /'--'--/ยดยฏ`โ€ข_

โ€”โ€”โ€”-/'/--/โ€”-/โ€”--/ยจยฏ\

โ€”โ€”--( '(โ€”โ€”โ€”-๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ ยฏ~/'--')

โ€”โ€”โ€”\ย  โ€”โ€” โ€”โ€”-'โ€”--/

โ€”โ€”โ€”-'\'โ€”โ€” โ€”โ€” _-โ€ขยด

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”\โ€” โ€” โ€”-- fuck it all since it dosn't effect me atm, and if it does then I'll see how it effects me and act on it then

Gareth l Rare

Its not because of him beinh shot

Its because we can.....

ll the police are in one place, so you get 40 people and rush a shop... police wont come

so fuck it we go to another and another and another

then people see what you doing and do the same... its andom carnage because we can.... no point trying to justify it with a death...

some will say its coz gov have fucked us over... well they made us what we are today

Gareth l Rare

Cameron looked at Clegg, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a ยฃ1,000 note out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Clegg shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten ยฃ100 notes out of the window and make ten people very happy" Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot. "I could throw both of them out of the window and make 28 million people very happy!"

Scott, are you apsolutely sure this won't affect you? It most definately will. Maybe your business isn't going bankrupt, or you're not involved in fighting but the economy will be fucked all over again. And the only way this police action is over-the-top is if the guy who got shot wasn't armed at all... which he most likely was.

@Gareth Yes, people are extremely greedy, but there's a balance. When one person profits somebody else has to lose. And as none of those people control the stock market, they're all getting fucked even if they did just get a new TV.

Gareth l Rare

this threads turned into a political and social debate

brb after easenders, ill post more pics as thing carry on

OH, maidstone got hit again.......

FlrXJvVCKjY

Londen's Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, my fair lady

OT: Police need to get serious. Rubber bullets and actually hurt people. Not let themย  throw grenades at them. Watched the video of the guy bleeding and then getting mugged. There was no excuse for that. That inst rioting!

Well said that women. I liked how she said thieving though :)

On the brighter side:

I looked onto the destruction. Smashed windows, cars turned upside down, a bus on fire, people running scared. Police unsure what move to make.... So i turned to the wife and said 'Chin up darling, perhaps next time i park the car' :)

Rubber bullets wont help in the slightest. They aren't really attacking the police. You can't fire bullets at people who aren't causing physical harm. Fire power is irrelevant to looters.

What they need is more numbers, maybe more cars/vans, horses, dogs, better organisation on road-closing and more connections with the likes of mobile phone companies (i.e BBM, Apple, etc). Shutting down lanes, alley-ways, doing more random searches and more undercover workers.

Tonight's events wont be as chaotic, they'll be more organised by gangs and people looking to make profit, not so much kids on a trail of destruction. Finding out where the organised gangs will hit is key.

Rubber bullets wont help in the slightest. They aren't really attacking the police. You can't fire bullets at people who aren't causing physical harm. Fire power is irrelevant to looters.

What they need is more numbers, maybe more cars/vans, horses, dogs, better organisation on road-closing and more connections with the likes of mobile phone companies (i.e BBM, Apple, etc). Shutting down lanes, alley-ways, doing more random searches and more undercover workers.

Tonight's events wont be as chaotic, they'll be more organised by gangs and people looking to make profit, not so much kids on a trail of destruction. Finding out where the organised gangs will hit is key.

The police should be given more power during this "riot". If they are allowed to shoot on sight at people "looting" then how many people do you think will chance it after a few end up in tears rolling on the floor? It's disgusting because they are doing it to their own local businesses who have a hard enough time surviving as it is.

Gareth l Rare

On the brighter side:

I looked onto the destruction. Smashed windows, cars turned upside down, a bus on fire, people running scared. Police unsure what move to make.... So i turned to the wife and said 'Chin up darling, perhaps next time i park the car' :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14459516

this is not the official article about what im about to say, just topic im on about

Sky News just confirmed that Mark did not open fire and was shot.....

this is going to fuck things up even more...

ยด

will update as soon as i find out more...

I don't like that idea. The more power you give police, the more they abuse it. Things are working out fine. Tonight will be quite bad. Tomorrow afternoon it will just settle until it gets to a gradual stop.

I don't like that idea. The more power you give police, the more they abuse it. Things are working out fine. Tonight will be quite bad. Tomorrow afternoon it will just settle until it gets to a gradual stop.

Usually i would agree but when you have people thinking that they can destroy towns and break into shops, steal goods in broad daylight and walk out then order needs to be restored..