Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

London Riots

Mucky

http://news.sky.com/home/

all over the news but for people who havnt heard about it yet, in short story...guy got shot by police for 'no reason' family and friends protested outside a police station for answers to why he was shot, police couldnt give answers so people got angry and started rioting then it just spread into 4 other places and now its even started in birmingham.

I have a few mates there atm and i think they're crazy, i hate the current goverment and police (personal accounts - being accused of something and rushed by a riots van worth of police) but whats going on atm is just mental.

What do you guys think about it?

I personally think this is just the beginning of something that will continue to escalate for a long time.

please no racist comments/remarks

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mucky

• Marc|Criti

• Gareth l Rare

• Octavarium

I heard the guy shot at police first. Which in that case the rioters are stupid. However could just be media.

But its like that case a year back. That policeman just pushed a guy over for no reason at G20, and he died from brain damage or something :s Even though the man done nothing wrong, and policeman got away with it. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7988828.stm

I heard the guy shot at police first. Which in that case the rioters are stupid. However could just be media.

But its like that case a year back. That policeman just pushed a guy over for no reason at G20, and he died from brain damage or something :s Even though the man done nothing wrong, and policeman got away with it. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7988828.stm

that was the first story, its going to be chinese whispers until complete proof is shown about what happened. According to sky news he didnt fire any shots at the police (what i saw 30mins ago)

The G20 summit incident was disgusting but the police will always be 'above the law' and shit like that will happen again and again

Yeah someone just got bricked.

People just rioting for the hell of it now, started out cos some.. black gentleman shot at police, so they retaliated, and people thought they just shot at him for no reason.

'Less they get army involved it's gonna go on for another few days, at least.

Yeah someone just got bricked.

People just rioting for the hell of it now, started out cos some.. black gentleman shot at police, so they retaliated, and people thought they just shot at him for no reason.

'Less they get army involved it's gonna go on for another few days, at least.

you say that but apparently the police haven't said they were shot at so why wouldn't they just say it if they were? hm

Apparently rioters are headed to my town now, some are in a nearby town and are going to torch and loot a huge tesco here.

GET THE URUK HAI HORN

Apparently rioters are headed to my town now, some are in a nearby town and are going to torch and loot a huge tesco here.

go loot some shit

GET THE URUK HAI HORN

nerd

go loot some shit

no im level 133 i wont be able to cause all the level 3s will be under me left clicking!!!!1

Spread to leicester now aswell, It's probably about 25 minutes down the road from me.

really? fucking hell it will not surprise if it spreads over the whole country within 2-3 days

Spread to leicester now aswell, It's probably about 25 minutes down the road from me.

really? fucking hell it will not surprise if it spreads over the whole country within 2-3 days

Yeah, My friend who lives in the flat there says it's hell - he's just sat on balcony and barracaded his door :/ glad I'm quite a walk away, inless they start driving, From the sounds of what I can make out on the phone, it i's hell up there atm.

Bus on fire up my road, local Nandos looted and set alight :(

Shit got srs

where do you live? fuck id love to get me some free nandos ahaha or steal the stamp thing and get lifetime supply of free chicken!

Bus on fire up my road, local Nandos looted and set alight :(

Shit got srs

where do you live? fuck id love to get me some free nandos ahaha or steal the stamp thing and get lifetime supply of free chicken!

^

Gotta agree with that, i'd hate to riot and shit but i wouldn't resist free stuff.