• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

• Octavarium

Tom (Rendition)

Guy gets shot and killed who is carrying a pistol.  An officer is also shot (non-fatal), but ballistics are trying to work out if the bullet came from SO19 or from the pistol.

But to be honest, those rioting don't give a shit about Mark Duggan, they just want an excuse to get loud.

At the moment in my town it's just a shit load of chavs congregating, but not much kicking off.  Word on the street is, it's gonna go down at midnight.

I live in Wales and a retail park near me just got raided. LOL.

I find it lulzy when big corporations like Comet and McDonald's get fucked over, but when they start breaking into homes, torching cars, small business and attacking people in the street is ridiculous. There's a difference between stealing electronics because you want a big ass TV or an XBox, but anything other is just a complete disregard for other humans and is mindless.

I live in Wales and a retail park near me just got raided. LOL.

I find it lulzy when big corporations like Comet and McDonald's get fucked over, but when they start breaking into homes, torching cars, small business and attacking people in the street is ridiculous. There's a difference between stealing electronics because you want a big ass TV or an XBox, but anything other is just a complete disregard for other humans and is mindless.

i feel the exact same way man, peoples homes and possessions being robbed is disgusting but the major companies who charge £120 for a pair of trainers that cost them £5 to make and paid the 5 year old workers 20p a day for doing deserve to have everything robbed

Not only that, but there are many other factors. Insurance, the fact it has near-enough no impact, Tesco aren't going to close because some pork pies got stolen in London, where as a corner shop could be raided tonight and never open again.

I can say with my hand on my heart - if someone was trying to break my door down, I'd be waiting on the other side duel wielding kitchen knives with a home-made bookcase barricade.

It's fucking stupid, it's just an excuse for all the brain dead chavs to smash, burn and loot buildings. Get the army in and shoot the cunts. Who would miss them..

Who woulda thought rioting in London b4 the 2012 games .. You would think a civilized nation would keep its citizens in check. Looks like the rioters are rioting for the sake of rioting. Hope you all are safe.

fuck. wish his family all the best, hope you guys are safe.

I saw his girlfriend on the news, she's a cunt. When asked 'who's to blame for the rioting?' she responded 'The police, the police are fully to blame.' I'm sorry, but if he's carry a gun (Be it airsoft, a replica or a real one) he didn't have good intentions. That gun wasn't made for helping old ladies cross the road, it was made to hurt people. I don't carry a gun, therefore I don't get shot - it's that fucking simple.

In related news - Just saw Ken Livingston in an interview about it. What a clueless fucking idiot that guy is. Preaching 'these rioters are angry about politic and this country's police so they are expressing it by looting'. Yeah, certainly Ken, I'm sure that guy running about with 38" Sony LCD flatscreen was simply 'angry at politicians'. 90% of the 'protestors' wouldn't know an MP if one fucked them up arse.

tl;dr - My country is full of retarded. Please nuke us ASAP.

Tom (Rendition)

Few weeks ago police officers murderd a homeless man for no reason I'll post the link next time I'm on my computer

/facepalm

It's fucking stupid, it's just an excuse for all the brain dead chavs to smash, burn and loot buildings. Get the army in and shoot the cunts. Who would miss them..

^ this

chance to clean the gene pool.

OH and why the FUCK is nothing happening about it? That's why it's being spread so much

everyone is sitting on their ass, taking it in turns to instert each other with dildo's and "analyzing"

the situation instead of DOING something whilst it spreads like wildfire. Get army, say steal more stuff

ur brains get painted on the wall behind u k? done.

I flick on the news and see 3 policement kitted out in riot gear in an empty street pulling away empty

rubbish bins? GJ  :nice:

:facepalm:

thanks ukretards now they canceled football match england vs the netherlands

wow if we wuda won we wud be #1 on fifa ranking

yh cause it's every1 in the UK doing it

I don't get why they arent either shooting the looters, arsonists etc with rubber bullets or smashing the cunt out of them with batons. If they don't do anything more of these deluded inbreds will turn out and think it's fine to loot JD's finest...

Get the water cannons, tear gas and dogs out.

Now they've gone and cancelled the footie later as well.

im gonna go walk around london in a week and see all the tramps head to toe in Armani.

ROFL its true though.

and bullet its a tough decision cause as soon as they start using alot of force it will cause more shit in retaliation :/