[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

London Riots

Mucky

It's fucking stupid, it's just an excuse for all the brain dead chavs to smash, burn and loot buildings. Get the army in and shoot the cunts. Who would miss them..

Rumour has it it's kicking off in Cardiff at 12 tonight. Highly doubt it though, Wales will be much better prepared. I've already planned what I'm gunna do if it does. I'm gunna wait on the canal near my house and rush the little kids walking back with their loot, much easier than going into a shop full of cameras and potentially police.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

• Octavarium

It's fucking stupid, it's just an excuse for all the brain dead chavs to smash, burn and loot buildings. Get the army in and shoot the cunts. Who would miss them..

Rumour has it it's kicking off in Cardiff at 12 tonight. Highly doubt it though, Wales will be much better prepared. I've already planned what I'm gunna do if it does. I'm gunna wait on the canal near my house and rush the little kids walking back with their loot, much easier than going into a shop full of cameras and potentially police.

Gunna be hard carrying sheep home m8

they'll go to the cops and say you stole their stolen items

Just got an image of a load of kids carrying HD telly's back near your canal, then a garden door opening, you rushing out and pushing them in. That would be hilarious.

But yeah, it has spread a fair bit, doubt it'll happen round here anyway, they all think they're 'ard but they'd never have the bollocks to go looting and burning shit.

Just got an image of a load of kids carrying HD telly's back near your canal, then a garden door opening, you rushing out and pushing them in. That would be hilarious.

But yeah, it has spread a fair bit, doubt it'll happen round here anyway, they all think they're 'ard but they'd never have the bollocks to go looting and burning shit.

saw your sig

rapeaxe

remembered the topic

LOL

saw your sig

rapeaxe

remembered the topic

LOL

yh m8 me and my lidl shirt are gonna take some names.

There was a vid of some wounded guy on Dutch news, and first it looked like the guys helped him, but then they just took his wallet and all his stuff from his backpack while he was still bleeding.

It's more all those lazy cunts who don't/can't get a job, don't even make effort who just riot for the riot, this could easily happen here too in some poor districts in Rotterdam/Amsterdam when they just get an 'ocassion' from the Police/government, espeially if u see how hard it is for the Police to control it, was the same in Paris.

Makes me laugh that Wales is doing it too, who do they think they are l0l

Sorry m8, we can't all be Orpington badmans like you. There's places in Newport and Cardiff that would have hordes of Asians and Somalians turning up in their Nike Airs and mountain bikes if they had any sort of organisation.

Makes sense though. No one's gunna call the police like 'I stole an Xbox then some guys took it from me'. If the police catch us walking home we say we were trying to be moral crusaders.

There was a vid of some wounded guy on Dutch news, and first it looked like the guys helped him, but then they just took his wallet and all his stuff from his backpack while he was still bleeding.

It's more all those lazy cunts who don't/can't get a job, don't even make effort who just riot for the riot, this could easily happen here too in some poor districts in Rotterdam/Amsterdam when they just get an 'ocassion' from the Police/government, espeially if u see how hard it is for the Police to control it, was the same in Paris.

once the government can't protect their citizens any more, the governments ceases to be legitimate

Sorry m8, we can't all be Orpington badmans like you. There's places in Newport and Cardiff that would have hordes of Asians and Somalians turning up in their Nike Airs and mountain bikes if they had any sort of organisation.

Thats not my point, idc how rough any area is, the point is they're not even in the same country so why are they doing it.... but then again, I guess, why the fuck is any city doing it, it's ridiculous.

Guest ph0ne

It went through my area, well the highstreet. Went out to check it out what's up when I woke up and the whole fuckin' streets shop windows are smashed, everythings gone xD

This didn't start cus of some black guy got shot, the police just did nothing to stop it and it just went on from there. They might say that as an excuse but all they wanted is some free tv's.

Thats not my point, idc how rough any area is, the point is they're not even in the same country so why are they doing it.... but then again, I guess, why the fuck is any city doing it, it's ridiculous.

Why does that even matter? The 'apparent' reason for these rights is because the police shot a black guy, there a plenty of black people around here. If you're basing it on the real reason - looting and destruction, it's a natural mob mentality that is inherited in people through-out the world, not just England.

Why does that even matter? The 'apparent' reason for these rights is because the police shot a black guy, there a plenty of black people around here. If you're basing it on the real reason - looting and destruction, it's a natural mob mentality that is inherited in people through-out the world, not just England.

Did I show you the video of looting in my town? l0l, kids are such fucking idiots, white 14 year old kid from my borough and he's all 'dan noe manz got a playstation' makes me laugh, my town isn't even a shithole area.

kfBxRfqm7ls

Gareth l Rare

im in middle of all th riot, keeing joe upto date with all the news.....

5ofofs.jpg

RIP Woolich

142802g.jpg

2mcycmt.jpg

anj3vr.jpg

2w1uq1v.jpg

1zphdzo.jpg

anfuhh.jpg

xgbrqs.jpg

s4uxe1.jpg

haahahahhha this guy wtf

will keep posting what hapends

Gareth l Rare

25mins ago in lewisham..... bro´s gf took this pic

vnfcif.jpg

and yday in catford

rMXCpNAuOXU&sns=fb

Man in crydon was shot in the head last night, has died in the early hours this morning.... shits getting real

im in middle of lewisham and pekcham.... hahahhahaha bring it on!!

Guest ph0ne

25mins ago in lewisham..... bro´s gf took this pic

vnfcif.jpg

and yday in catford

rMXCpNAuOXU&sns=fb

Man in crydon was shot in the head last night, has died in the early hours this morning.... shits getting real

im in middle of lewisham and pekcham.... hahahhahaha bring it on!!

ROFL. I remember mcdonalds was getting smashed yesterday, my m8s got xbox's and shit from the gamestation left of it :DDDDD

You live around lewisham too?