• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• He11

• Grifte

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Octavarium

easy? It was only easy after the first 55 minutes or so... it was only once man u scored the first goal did they start to take it away...

fuck man u

3-0 sais far superior to me.

cleverly welbeck jones smalling anderson evans. all those fairly new or inexperienced players played very well.

Ownage performance of Liverpool yesterday, that pass from Suarez, tasty.

2 assists from Kuyt, decent

Hopefully Man U beats Arsenal, didn't see Spurs-City, City that much better, or just lucky?

Ownage performance of Liverpool yesterday, that pass from Suarez, tasty.

2 assists from Kuyt, decent

Hopefully Man U beats Arsenal, didn't see Spurs-City, City that much better, or just lucky?

They beat us, only just though :whistle:

Benny The Leak LMAO

8-2 made me laugh my ass off. Wasn't really representative of how the came went IMO, i thought it felt alot closer than that, but 8-2 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Edit: 1month exactly till fifa 12 :)

Speculation Arsene Wenger and his job is pathetic, clearly he's th only man for the top and is a top class manager.

Manchester United fans dont go saying shit that he should get sacked because clearly he's the best manager we've had even though we got terrorized 8-2.

Although Arsenals next 2 games look alright, Swansea of the 12th of September I believe then Blackburn the week after. Hopefully we can get on the board.

Speculation Arsene Wenger and his job is pathetic, clearly he's th only man for the top and is a top class manager.

Manchester United fans dont go saying shit that he should get sacked because clearly he's the best manager we've had even though we got terrorized 8-2.

Although Arsenals next 2 games look alright, Swansea of the 12th of September I believe then Blackburn the week after. Hopefully we can get on the board.

Id 8-2 be an arsenal fan right now.

To get payed even more for playing once annually of course!

LOL

Hargreaves wouldn't even get on the bloody bench. He's like Owen for United, either benched or in the stands, never plays

Newcastle have just signed davide santon from inter nice buy for us hopefully one or two strikers in before the window shuts and ill be happy :)

Benny The Leak LMAO

Yes chelsea got rid of that jew yossi benayoun on loan to arsenal tr0l0l0l0l0l. thats like handing the opposition a handicap. WIN!

Mhhh don't have the idea the players Arsenal bought are good enough, but we'll see

Also Fulham enjoy Ruiz, best player from Eredivisie :(

Erm Yossi is fucking brilliant. He's so creative and dynamic and he scored when the ball was behind him.

Arteta to Arsenal, Merelies to Chelsea, Crouch to Stoke. Was a pretty good last day.

Oh and we finally unloaded some or out shite players. Inabit Ngog, El Zhar and FUCKING POULSON!!!

Benny The Leak LMAO

Erm Yossi is fucking brilliant. He's so creative and dynamic and he scored when the ball was behind him.

Arteta to Arsenal, Merelies to Chelsea, Crouch to Stoke. Was a pretty good last day.

Oh and we finally unloaded some or out shite players. Inabit Ngog, El Zhar and FUCKING POULSON!!!

Personally, I don't like the man, he definitely has no place in Chelsea.

Not disputing he isn't a good player otherwise he wouldn't have made the team in the first place, but I was slightly over exaggerating my opinion of him in my last comment  :p