[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Premier League 2011/2012

Octavarium

Blitz why do you hate out defence? We just need to sell Insua, Aurelio, Conchesky for good and buy another left back who has some skill. Our young lads playing at left and right back, Robinson and Flanigan were unstoppable during the end of last season. Carragher, Agger, Skrtl, Kyriakos are all fucking hard bastards.

Agger/Skrtel/Johnson i love, Agger's a tall cunt who wins a majority of headers, Skrtel is an hard bastard and big ol' Glenn is a really fast black man, can't go wrong. However, Carragher - want him to die, so slow, even though he's strong he's past his sell by date, cannot stand him as a player. If we got a pacey left back then we'd be sorted really.

a liverpool fan that doesn't love carragher, r u sure?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• He11

• Grifte

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Octavarium

Blitz why do you hate out defence? We just need to sell Insua, Aurelio, Conchesky for good and buy another left back who has some skill. Our young lads playing at left and right back, Robinson and Flanigan were unstoppable during the end of last season. Carragher, Agger, Skrtl, Kyriakos are all fucking hard bastards.

Agger/Skrtel/Johnson i love, Agger's a tall cunt who wins a majority of headers, Skrtel is an hard bastard and big ol' Glenn is a really fast black man, can't go wrong. However, Carragher - want him to die, so slow, even though he's strong he's past his sell by date, cannot stand him as a player. If we got a pacey left back then we'd be sorted really.

a liverpool fan that doesn't love carragher, r u sure?

Oh sorry i thought i was a Liverpool fan and not a Carragher fan? Didn't assume supporting a team meant i had to like every single player in the team.

Man City can spend all they want but the top top players are committed to the clubs they currently play for and all it means is city don't gel well.  There's all that commotion with Tevez too which can't be good and they've lost the rest of their strike force; Bellamy Santa Cruz, Jo... They're all below par.

*ahem* We have Balotelli and Dzeko. Bellamy and Santa Cruz are not with our team at the moment, they have been sent away until they have been sold. Jo may also be sold and we will get 45-50m for Tevez and with that money we will likely be buying Aguero who will be 1 of the top strikers in the league. We are already in talks with Atletico Madrid and Aguero's agent and are looking to close a deal for him immediately following the sale of Tevez.

Joe Hart

Richards---Kompany---Savic/K Toure---Clichy/Kolorov

De Jong---Y Toure

Balotelli---Silva---Nasri/Sniejder/Pastore

Aguero/Dzeko

Sniejder= Wesley Sneijder?

Heard rumours bout him and Manchester United, nothing with City though ;p

I heard that aswell, heard Sneijder wanted to go to United and only thing left was the transfer fee, think Inter want 35mil for him, will be a good replacement for Scholes if he goes though, Sneijder's a brilliant player.

Lol. Man United is after Nasri to replace Scholes. If Nasri goes to United, like many people believe with Nasri asking to be sold to United, then City will get either Sneijder or Pastore.

To Octavarium:

You must not watch Man City games because Carlos Tevez is one of the hardest working players in the game. His national team coach has criticized him for working TOO hard on the defensive end. Dzeko joined the club midway through the season and will only get better as he gets familiar with the squad. And Liverpool dont have the finances to sign Aguero lol. Spent 18m on Henderson and now spending 18m on Downing with little transfer funds coming in. Liverpool already has Carroll Suarez and Kuyt and aren't even pursuing any strikers lol.

Hope newcastle have a top half finish again this season. We have got a few decent players so far and its looking good :)

that's like supporting man utd and not loving ryan giggs. doubt ur a true fan.

Doubting my loyalty towards a team which has passed through my family and i was made to support from a young age before i brought it upon myself to support them/watch their games/follow them just because i don't like one player.

Your mentality is fucking stupid.

that's like supporting man utd and not loving ryan giggs. doubt ur a true fan.

Doubting my loyalty towards a team which has passed through my family and i was made to support from a young age before i brought it upon myself to support them/watch their games/follow them just because i don't like one player.

Your mentality is fucking stupid.

I agree with Blitz. It's like saying oh I hate the country I live in because of the prime minister we got lmao.

I just follow the Premier League as a 4nr, but besides the top teams, are there like any 'normal' teams who u'll think do much better than expected, maybe even achieve an Uefa Cup ticket?

Octavarium

Fulham should do pretty well, Martin Jol was pretty good at Tottenham and they've just signed John Arne Riise!!

I always cheer for Stoke, I think they're hilarious. Boot it up and try and score or do a massive throw and try tap it in. Best tactics in the league.

i hope falcao comes to chelsea, might be a striker that actually does their job unlike someone...

the top half of the league table will be the same as always with chelsea and man u battling it out till the last game of the season for the top spot, man city/spurs/arsenal/liverpool for 3rd and 4th

I just follow the Premier League as a 4nr, but besides the top teams, are there like any 'normal' teams who u'll think do much better than expected, maybe even achieve an Uefa Cup ticket?

Sunderland-

They have used the money from selling Darren Bent + Jordan Henderson to greatly increase the overall quality of the team. Theyve got Wes Brown/John O'Shea from United, David Vaughan from Blackpool, Connor Wickham (a future superstar in many people's eyes) from Ipswich, and Craig Gardener + Sebastian Larsson from Birmingham, among others. They may not be superstars but they are building a deep team that should compete well.

Sunderland-

They have used the money from selling Darren Bent + Jordan Henderson to greatly increase the overall quality of the team. Theyve got Wes Brown/John O'Shea from United, David Vaughan from Blackpool, Connor Wickham (a future superstar in many people's eyes) from Ipswich, and Craig Gardener + Sebastian Larsson from Birmingham, among others. They may not be superstars but they are building a deep team that should compete well.

I used to love Sunderland. Darren Bent + Kenwyne Jones was amazing to watch. Then they got rid of Jones, and now Bent, they fell apart. but dunno how they will do this season

Sunderland-

Second game of the season the derby is on and we will hammer them :)

Benny The Leak LMAO

Be the classic league.

1. Chelsea/Man u

2. Chelsea/Man u

3. Arsenal/Man City

4. Arsenal/Man City

5. Tottenham/Liverpool

6. Tottenham/Liverpool

as always =>

Cept maybe liverpool/arsenal swapped around and Aston Villa I hope do well this year however Downing is gone and I heard something about Bent leaving? or sumthing I dunno I dont really follow villa just <3 when they beat the big teams.

• 2 weeks later...

1) Utd

2) Chelsea

3) City (would love to see Pool stepping up their game but City's going hard next season)

4) Liverpool

5) Arsenal

6) Tottenham

would have to agree with this, although got a feeling torres might start banging them in and chelsea might win it

• 3 weeks later...