don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Premier League 2011/2012

Octavarium

Octavarium

A topic dedicated to everything English Premier League. Post your thoughts on recently played games, your predictions for upcoming games and any transfer news you find interesting.

premierleaguetable.png

Dutchie is a massive gay

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• He11

• Grifte

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Octavarium

Be the classic league.

1. Chelsea/Man u

2. Chelsea/Man u

3. Arsenal/Man City

4. Arsenal/Man City

5. Tottenham/Liverpool

6. Tottenham/Liverpool

18. Wolves

19. Norwich

20. Swansea

That will be the result of it, just like EVERY year lol.

I hate the Transfer window. It was exciting when you heard a 20m Deal. You would be like wow! they must be amazing. But now Man City are just buying everyone. Surprised they haven't tried to buy the Trophy yet.

I think new chelsea boss will suck, he has been hyped up as Mourinho and he will just fail and get sacked. Chelsea cant keep a manager for a season.

ROFL at guy above me saying Tottenham 8th and Everton and Sunderland before them

Be the classic league.

1. Chelsea/Man u

2. Chelsea/Man u

3. Arsenal/Man City

4. Arsenal/Man City

5. Tottenham/Liverpool

6. Tottenham/Liverpool

18. Wolves

19. Norwich

20. Swansea

That will be the result of it, just like EVERY year lol.

I hate the Transfer window. It was exciting when you heard a 20m Deal. You would be like wow! they must be amazing. But now Man City are just buying everyone. Surprised they haven't tried to buy the Trophy yet.

I think new chelsea boss will suck, he has been hyped up as Mourinho and he will just fail and get sacked. Chelsea cant keep a manager for a season.

ROFL at guy above me saying Tottenham 8th and Everton and Sunderland before them

Tottenham may lose BOTH modric and bale and their strikers r getting shitty as hell. and "Man City are just buying everyone"? Man U has spent something like 54m and City have spent 13m lol. What about Chelsea who payed 50m for Torres and 25m for Luiz?

Tottenham may lose BOTH modric and bale and their strikers r getting shitty as hell. and "Man City are just buying everyone"? Man U has spent something like 54m and City have spent 13m lol. What about Chelsea who payed 50m for Torres and 25m for Luiz?

Daniel Levy has already stated Modric will NOT leave the club for no matter what money. And i believe bale will defiantly not go.

And the transfer window hasnt ended yet. You saw city last season. £200m on players.  Nothing will change this season

Daniel Levy has already stated Modric will NOT leave the club for no matter what money. And i believe bale will defiantly not go.

And the transfer window hasnt ended yet. You saw city last season. £200m on players.  Nothing will change this season

City didn't spend 200m on players last season lol. And actually we are reducing our spending as has been evident this transfer window.

Daniel Levy can say all he wants but Modric will most likely be leaving. Gareth Bale has stated that if Modric leaves, then he will also leave.

City didn't spend 200m on players last season lol. And actually we are reducing our spending as has been evident this transfer window.

Daniel Levy can say all he wants but Modric will most likely be leaving. Gareth Bale has stated that if Modric leaves, then he will also leave.

£126m sorry. Yahoo Answer guy was wrong lol.

And i wouldnt say so lol. All the paper talk is who city is going to buy next.

And he it does look like he will go, however im sure he wont. And bale can also state all he wants, however i dont think he will leave the club if 1 person goes. I think he is saying that to be stubbon.

We wont loose Modric, and our strikers are fairly shite atm, but we'll finish top 5.

Keane has lost it. Defoe lost it towards end of season. Pav hardly gets played, but usually scores

Crouch and Vaart is all we need  :lmao: :whistle:

1. Man U

2. Chelsea

3. Man City

4. Liverpool

5. Arsenal

6. Tottenham

Have faith in Liverpool to surprise this year, and I think Arsenal will have a bad season. The experience of Man U's team + manager, and the talented youngsters will give them the upperhand vs Chelsea imo.

Toby|Doggie

I don't think Man City will do all that well, just like when Chelsea spent crazy amounts on players it took them a few seasons to gel - too many individual players.

Octavarium

Liverpool are winning it this year, I do hope so very much. Plus, we've got such brilliant young talent coming up this year, out defence is super super solid and Suarez/Carroll partnership just looks brilliant.

With King Kenny back in charge I think we'll easily finish top 2.

Man City can spend all they want but the top top players are committed to the clubs they currently play for and all it means is city don't gel well.  There's all that commotion with Tevez too which can't be good and they've lost the rest of their strike force; Bellamy Santa Cruz, Jo... They're all below par.

Arsenal are going to have a bad season, they're losing all their good players and there's not much they can do.

Modric will not be leaving Tottenham but I think he may pull a joleon Lescott and turn to shit to force a sale. Either way, it's a good thing.

1)Liverpool/Man U

2)Liverpool/Man U

3)Chelsea

4)Tottenham/City

18) Wolves

19) Norwich

20) Swansea

Needs a sticky asap, sexy guy Adam <3

I want to have your babies.

We wont loose Modric, and our strikers are fairly shite atm, but we'll finish top 5.

Keane has lost it. Defoe lost it towards end of season. Pav hardly gets played, but usually scores

Crouch and Vaart is all we need  :lmao: :whistle:

Keane don't play for us anymore.

Octavarium

Someone make a Championship one? :L

All you need to do is click "new topic"

---Transfers.-----------

Fucking Riise back in the premier league please? Let's hope he can break some more Man U legs... He's a very good aquisition for Fulham I think.

Keane don't play for us anymore.

He's out on loan and Harry has said that he may be featured during preseason. He also said that if no offers are made for him then he's on a level playing field with the rest of the squad and it's up to him to make an effort to get back some first team football.

Man City can spend all they want but the top top players are committed to the clubs they currently play for and all it means is city don't gel well.  There's all that commotion with Tevez too which can't be good and they've lost the rest of their strike force; Bellamy Santa Cruz, Jo... They're all below par.

*ahem* We have Balotelli and Dzeko. Bellamy and Santa Cruz are not with our team at the moment, they have been sent away until they have been sold. Jo may also be sold and we will get 45-50m for Tevez and with that money we will likely be buying Aguero who will be 1 of the top strikers in the league. We are already in talks with Atletico Madrid and Aguero's agent and are looking to close a deal for him immediately following the sale of Tevez.

Joe Hart

Richards---Kompany---Savic/K Toure---Clichy/Kolorov

De Jong---Y Toure

Balotelli---Silva---Nasri/Sniejder/Pastore

Aguero/Dzeko

Expecting my boys Liverpool to do well this season, fact we have Charlie Adam in midfield now with Gerrard may make a good partnership. Carroll + Suarez are deadly also, i hate our defence but i reckon we'll have a good season, may actually make 4th this time around.

Reckon City are gonna do well also, fact they now have Clichy aswell.

Should be an exciting season.

Expecting my boys Liverpool to do well this season, fact we have Charlie Adam in midfield now with Gerrard may make a good partnership. Carroll + Suarez are deadly also, i hate our defence but i reckon we'll have a good season, may actually make 4th this time around.

Reckon City are gonna do well also, fact they now have Clichy aswell.

Should be an exciting season.

should make 4th for sure

Octavarium

From what I've seen Balotelli and Djecko are pretty mediocre, They've yet to live up to that mediahype they've been given.

Aguerro is a Liverpool fan m8, He's coming here. I wouldn't pay £40m+ for Tevez, his attitute and work ethic when things aren't going his way are appauling. When he's plays well he's very good but other than that he's super shite.

Blitz why do you hate out defence? We just need to sell Insua, Aurelio, Conchesky for good and buy another left back who has some skill. Our young lads playing at left and right back, Robinson and Flanigan were unstoppable during the end of last season. Carragher, Agger, Skrtl, Kyriakos are all fucking hard bastards.

And Gerrard's back :D He only maked 29 appearances last season compared to 59 from the season before.

All I know is I cannot fucking wait for this season...

Blitz why do you hate out defence? We just need to sell Insua, Aurelio, Conchesky for good and buy another left back who has some skill. Our young lads playing at left and right back, Robinson and Flanigan were unstoppable during the end of last season. Carragher, Agger, Skrtl, Kyriakos are all fucking hard bastards.

Agger/Skrtel/Johnson i love, Agger's a tall cunt who wins a majority of headers, Skrtel is an hard bastard and big ol' Glenn is a really fast black man, can't go wrong. However, Carragher - want him to die, so slow, even though he's strong he's past his sell by date, cannot stand him as a player. If we got a pacey left back then we'd be sorted really.

Man City can spend all they want but the top top players are committed to the clubs they currently play for and all it means is city don't gel well.  There's all that commotion with Tevez too which can't be good and they've lost the rest of their strike force; Bellamy Santa Cruz, Jo... They're all below par.

*ahem* We have Balotelli and Dzeko. Bellamy and Santa Cruz are not with our team at the moment, they have been sent away until they have been sold. Jo may also be sold and we will get 45-50m for Tevez and with that money we will likely be buying Aguero who will be 1 of the top strikers in the league. We are already in talks with Atletico Madrid and Aguero's agent and are looking to close a deal for him immediately following the sale of Tevez.

Joe Hart

De Jong---Y Toure

Aguero/Dzeko

Sniejder= Wesley Sneijder?

Heard rumours bout him and Manchester United, nothing with City though ;p

Joe Hart

De Jong---Y Toure

Aguero/Dzeko

Sniejder= Wesley Sneijder?

Heard rumours bout him and Manchester United, nothing with City though ;p

I heard that aswell, heard Sneijder wanted to go to United and only thing left was the transfer fee, think Inter want 35mil for him, will be a good replacement for Scholes if he goes though, Sneijder's a brilliant player.

1) Utd

2) Chelsea

3) City (would love to see Pool stepping up their game but City's going hard next season)

4) Liverpool

5) Arsenal

6) Tottenham