• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• He11

• Grifte

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• Octavarium

Dan| High Rating

I wonder how arsenal are gna do. Personally think it's gna be a good contest for #1 spot between utd and chelsea (looks like torres is stepping up) and hopefully Liverpool (my team) will be able to challenge Man. City for 3rd, if not 4th. Wouldn't be supprised to see Arsenal down at 6th if Tottenham are as good as they were in parts of last season either.

Shall be an entertaining and competetive season, hopefully.

Benny The Leak LMAO

NO way will city beat chelsea, that will be a sad day :(

Torres will step up for us this season, his pace and Drogba's forehead will get us through

Torres will step up for us this season, his pace and Drogba's forehead will get us through

Better believe it brah. More like Aguero's pace, dribbling, finishing and Dzeko's forehead will get us through

Hart

Richards--K Toure--Kompany--Clichy

De Jong--Y Toure

Silva-------------Nasri

Aguero

Dzeko

Bench:

Taylor

Kolarov

Barry

Milner

Johnson

Balotelli

Tevez (?)

Benny The Leak LMAO

Better believe it brah. More like Aguero's pace, dribbling, finishing and Dzeko's forehead will get us through

Hart

De Jong--Y Toure

Silva-------------Nasri

Aguero

Dzeko

Bench:

Taylor

Kolarov

Barry

Milner

Johnson

Balotelli

Tevez (?)

playing Dzeko up front alone when they have Aguero with such pace and finishing I believe to be a mistake, however we will see

Also, Chelsea's 4-3-3 Does not suit our style at all.

No Attacking Mids or Defensive Mids means Lampard and Romeu are in different positions.

Malouda isnt a meant to be winger, hes a left mid. Anelka is pretty much out of a job with Torres and Drogba there.

The formation doesn't really make sense to me, but I guess we'll see.

Hart

De Jong--Y Toure

Silva-------------Nasri

Aguero

Dzeko

Bench:

Taylor

Kolarov

Barry

Milner

Johnson

Balotelli

Tevez (?)

playing Dzeko up front alone when they have Aguero with such pace and finishing I believe to be a mistake, however we will see

Also, Chelsea's 4-3-3 Does not suit our style at all.

No Attacking Mids or Defensive Mids means Lampard and Romeu are in different positions.

Malouda isnt a meant to be winger, hes a left mid. Anelka is pretty much out of a job with Torres and Drogba there.

The formation doesn't really make sense to me, but I guess we'll see.

Aguero plays just off Dzeko like we saw vs. Swansea, can gather ball from attack mids or Dzeko and run on past him

Fuck sake, i'm an Arsenal supporter. Fair enough own goal from Ramsey wasn't his fault really. But then Suarez.. he's a gun. but got damn it, i'm affraid Arsenal aren't going to have the best season :(