Official (Punk) Rock / (Heavy) Metal and Alternative (Rock) Topic

1nc0mp4r4bl3

This thread

Is now about Naomi.

Kay  :D

Naomi (pronounced nay-oh-mee) is a female given name from Hebrew נָעֳמִי, with an original meaning of "enjoyment, pleasure, or gratification". Alternate spellings may include Noémie (a version used in French-speaking countries), 'Noemi', or 'Naomie'.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Octavarium

• Sam|Stop Lying

1nc0mp4r4bl3

I quite like the idea of my own topic. :)

Or just being a music forum moderator :P

Incomparable, Idc that this is your topic that doesn't mean you can double-quadruple post every time you come here. That's just forum etiquette you downy. THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON! USE IT YOU COLOSSAL IDIOT!!!11

And I was hoping you'd be a little more specific rather than "Holland."

I still don't care. I don't like the people talking shit on the internet, we're all just people, why can't everyone just be nice and accept the fact that I moved on and got a girlfriend, which means I don't care about Naomi. But i guess this is the wrong forum to say that, ccause it's full of gamer-freaks who never come outside and just rage on the internet, cuz they are too scared to do that irl. I won't be more specific, because that wouldn't change anything anyway. And why would I be more specific on where I live?  :unsure2:

why the fuck did you mention Naomi again? I didn't even say anything like that.

You should be more specific so I can punch you in the face.

this reply wasn't just to you mate.  :facepalm: And yes, travel the world, just to punch me in the face, oh no, GET SMACKED DOWN.
Toby|Doggie

Benny, you're trying way too hard recently.

Oh look! A new post from Benny....

NIGGAZ NIGGAZ NIGGA ALL BLACK PEOPLE DIE HAHAHAH I AM GUD TROLL NIGGAAQAAA!

Oh dear...

1nc0mp4r4bl3

I am not mad at all, I am actually very happy since the last month. BUUUUT I am bored, because my gf is on a trip for 2 days, so I am playing guitar, listening to music and posting on forums and the weather is shit (as usual) so I can't go outside either  :angry:.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

sounds mad to me.

I may sound mad because I used capslock  :sleep:

But I am not mad at all, especially not when I heard my gf will come home tonight already  :embarrased:

Okay. Let's post some music =) I'll post some heavy songs especially for you Octavarium, just because I am in a good mood ;)

1w7OgIMMRc4

E0sT7xfC3QY

UiRs0NH0j40

Never heard this before, sounds pretty cool IMO  ;o

XbL6iaq3x5A

Mike Portnoy  :sleep:

4wrnNTydIIA

1gBHRKkXuMo

aWxBrI0g1kE

bJroU3jwatA

Hope you enjoyed ^_^

Tool are so fantastic, it's experimental/prog metal. The drummer is just sensational. :)

UhjG47gtMCo&start=30s

Please post examples.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Sounds good Adam  ^_^

Never really gave Disturbed a try before, but they sound pretty good.

l35hgJhs80M

ErEfTqFIQ4g

drTQaAaCeh0

Adam|Spakka

I used to bum off Disturbed in like year 7, then it just kinda faded away. Listening to it now though, bringing back so many memories, love it <3