• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Octavarium

• Sam|Stop Lying

Toby|Doggie

hey incomparable m8 y r u so shit at everything u do. u caant get a gf u cant make music u cant spell u cant quote u cant play guitar u cant make it to the loo on time u cant look good irl u cant smell nice u cant pk u cant walk u cant get any m8s u cant get a boner and ur a noob

hey incomparable in addition to what toby said u also cant dance u cant make beans on toast u cant fly u cant time travel u cant even get over naomi u cant eat or drink dairy products u cant sing u cant javascript and on top of all u cant get over naomi ahahah!

Benny The Leak LMAO

says the guy who wants to rip unborn babies out of their mothers pussy and smash its skull and eat its tongue

1nc0mp4r4bl3

hey incomparable in addition to what toby said u also cant dance u cant make beans on toast u cant fly u cant time travel u cant even get over naomi u cant eat or drink dairy products u cant sing u cant javascript and on top of all u cant get over naomi ahahah!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH!
1nc0mp4r4bl3

ANOTHER

FUCKING

QUADRUPLE

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where the fuck do you live?

Holland. Oh, and this is my topic mate, I can post whatever I want, whenever I want and as much in a row as I want. I can also lock this topic whenever I want.:)

1Gf6jtbrBGA

1nc0mp4r4bl3

so lock it then, and let octavarium make a topic that isn't just about naomi and avenged sevenfold.

You are one of the idiots still going on about Naomi eh... I got a girlfriend and I moved on a LONG time ago.  I also posted many other songs/bands besides Avenged Sevenfold. Octo can make a topic whenever he wants to. I highly doubt many people will enter the topic besides himself though.

I quite like the idea of my own topic. :)

Or just being a music forum moderator :P

Incomparable, Idc that this is your topic that doesn't mean you can double-quadruple post every time you come here. That's just forum etiquette you downy. THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON! USE IT YOU COLOSSAL IDIOT!!!11

And I was hoping you'd be a little more specific rather than "Holland."

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Incomparable, Idc that this is your topic that doesn't mean you can double-quadruple post every time you come here. That's just forum etiquette you downy. THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON! USE IT YOU COLOSSAL IDIOT!!!11

I still don't care. I don't like the people talking shit on the internet, we're all just people, why can't everyone just be nice and accept the fact that I moved on and got a girlfriend, which means I don't care about Naomi. But i guess this is the wrong forum to say that, ccause it's full of gamer-freaks who never come outside and just rage on the internet, cuz they are too scared to do that irl. I won't be more specific, because that wouldn't change anything anyway. And why would I be more specific on where I live?  :unsure2:

I still don't care. I don't like the people talking shit on the internet, we're all just people, why can't everyone just be nice and accept the fact that I moved on and got a girlfriend, which means I don't care about Naomi. But i guess this is the wrong forum to say that, ccause it's full of gamer-freaks who never come outside and just rage on the internet, cuz they are too scared to do that irl. I won't be more specific, because that wouldn't change anything anyway. And why would I be more specific on where I live?  :unsure2:

why the fuck did you mention Naomi again? I didn't even say anything like that.

You should be more specific so I can punch you in the face.