• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Turm Spec

• Spin

• Tango_Oscar

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not mad, it's not wrong, so it doesn't need to be justified. It's a fucking Game, Scamming is apart of it. Deal with it.

You really think purposely stealing someones money is not wrong? Nice values. GL in society kid.

I'm not mad, it's not wrong, so it doesn't need to be justified. It's a fucking Game, Scamming is apart of it. Deal with it.

"Scamming is a part of it."

He does seem mad.

Naw not in a game, is runescape your life? Its fucking game currency rofl. Values? Oh i'm sorry I should try my best to uphold my values and morals in a video game. Your a faggot, end of discussion.

Naw not in a game, is runescape your life? Its fucking game currency rofl. Values? Oh i'm sorry I should try my best to uphold my values and morals in a video game. Your a faggot, end of discussion.

oh dear, you really are mentally challenged, if you choose to steal from someone online or real life it reflects your values as a person, or in your case a complete cunt. End of discussion.

"It's fucking game currency rofl."

"You're a faggot; end of discussion."

No, it doesn't at all. I treat a game completely differently from real life. I can keep the two separate, maybe nerdy kids like you can't.

I'm the nerdy kid? Your the one who steals pixels from people in an online game! Really mate, you sure you want to continue this discussion, it's getting too easy to rip apart your half arsed attempts at justifying scamming someone.

No, it doesn't at all. I treat a game completely differently from real life. I can keep the two separate, maybe nerdy kids like you can't.

I'm the nerdy kid? Your the one who steals pixels from people in an online game! Really mate, you sure you want to continue this discussion, it's getting too easy to rip apart your half arsed attempts at justifying scamming someone.

It's nerdy to justify scamming in a game. How is it at all nerdy to get free shit from down syndromes.

Anyone with the power should lock the thread. It's just pointless back and forth flaming and disrespect. There's more then enough information here to make a decision.

Lmfao, way to pull out a random weight from your ass. Yeah I have the nerve to call someone a pinner, I could knock you faggot.

110223194707.png

Ouch sucks to suck man. I actually gave you an extra couple of pounds ... my bad. I meant 120 then. Now you're going to make e-threats to knock me out? Lol. You're a stick.

But I'm not going to stoop to your level and make e-threats like you because I know that inside you're hurting.  :nice:

It's nerdy to justify scamming in a game. How is it at all nerdy to get free shit from down syndromes.

I just felt like a little banter because i was bored, i really dont care what you do tbh, dont have an interest in RS anymore, i just like to visit these forums. Your sentence contradicts itself btw.

Oh and bye.