Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Spin Move

Turm Spec

Whatever happened to this rule:

~ No Scamming/Phishing

If this happens for any reason you will be booted.

I posted sufficient proof (he even admitted it twice publicly on the thread) so......why is he still in the clan?

And every time i try and talk to him about it he just spams me with "umad" and shit - kinda annoying.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Turm Spec

• Spin

• Tango_Oscar

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I had posted on the older topic I was looking for it to find that it was deleted lol

Definitely does not deserve to be here, and quite frankly I don't know why he still is, nor do I know why the topic was initally deleted.

Considering I had posted on the older topic I was looking for it to find that it was deleted lol

Definitely does not deserve to be here, and quite frankly I don't know why he still is, nor do I know why the topic was initally deleted.

100% Agreed. Making FOE look bad.

are you still mad? the last thread got deleted for a reason, please stop spamming. thanks :nice:

If anyone is making foe look bad its you by spamming this board with something that you "don't care about".

PM me if you still feel bad about yourself.

This is his second topic, when the first one was clearly deleted, was another needed?

also, d72, if you want to talk about this further with me, instead of us just spamming this thread going back and forth, just pm me.

I'd rather keep the topic of a Proud Member of these boards scamming others in the community out in the public, thanks. Once again this is not spam, this is a collective discussion pertaining towards your wrong doing. No spam, sir.

And the topic was obviously wrong to be deleted considering the fact that you've managed to get away with breaking one of FOE's rules, which you so gingerly agreed to follow and abide by before joining and making the committment to the clan and community.

Benny The Leak LMAO

This is his second topic, when the first one was clearly deleted, was another needed?

also, d72, if you want to talk about this further with me, instead of us just spamming this thread going back and forth, just pm me.

mate i was 50/50 on this but it appears you show no remorse at all, it was a dick move and seen as you are behaving in the manner I support d72 in that you should be booted.

Benny The Leak LMAO

No remorse? It's a game im sure he'll get over it. I won't lose any sleep over this tbh.

your right it is just a game which leaves me wondering why you would risk getting booted from your clan over these pixels?

mate i was 50/50 on this but it appears you show no remorse at all, it was a dick move and seen as you are behaving in the manner I support d72 in that you should be booted.

Care to explain the full story so everyone other than you 4 people actually know what happened?

Spin offered to sell an account, Dy L paid him for it thinking he was trustworthy, and Spin just ran off with the money. Now the kid's not only being a dick, but he's really hurting the credentials of anybody else associated with the clan, and the longer he's on the memberlist the more our reputation goes in the hole.

Regardless of his attitude he should be booted; definitely don't need shit like that here.

Thanks d72 for backing me up on all of this :)

And i'll be apping soon once i finish a few more quests, so It'd be pretty awkward seeing him on trips and such.

And he even said in the Convo that if he scammed me i could just post this same shit on FOE and he would be banned. (since i was pessimistic about going first).

If you guys want to see the rest of the proof, I can post the pics and such again.

That's sad bro. If you really want to be a part of this clan, then get rid of your shit attitude because the one thing I hate is seeing little cocky 14 year olds scam/hack/take advantage other people that are in the same community.

And then you show no remorse at all. That's real sad. The least you could have done was apologized and tried to make amends, but now I'm probably going to say bye bye and let the leaders decide your fate.