[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Spin Move

Turm Spec

Leaders should fucking kick him,famous members of foe get kicked for breaking the rules why shouldn't this idiot,lmao at thinking sythe means it has nothing to do with foe,scamming is scamming.

Shit attitude also.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Turm Spec

• Spin

• Tango_Oscar

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying if I scammed bonesaw or anyone else linked to FOE on sythe but didn't know it was him it would be ok?  Scamming anywhere is scamming....you just scammed the wrong person and leaked a little too much information...

And at least say your sorry or something... I'm not asking for you to give me back the 15m or anything (although it would be nice) but you don't have to be a dick and just say "umadbro, umad"?. That's what my 4 year old brother would say and he still shits himself.

So use this as a life lesson. If you do something wrong take the responsibility of it and deal with it. Don't try and play it off with immature and witty comments, don't try and act like a badass, just accept what you did.

L? I dont want to take a life lesson from a downsyndrome sorry. Im just saying people keep saying omg you scammed someone from the foe community... not my fault hes on sythe looking for an account tbh. Leaked a little too much information... uh like what?...

Trust me I would say sorry if I felt I needed to. but since you seem like you want one

im sorry that your an idiot and got scammed

Ok I give up with this kid.

We'll have the leaders decide what happens with him. If he still wants to be a complete asshole after he's seen what just about every single person posts on the subject it's his fault.

Scamming is scamaming no matter where you do it. Just because I trusted you because I found out you were in foe doesn't mean I have down syndrome and I'm an idiot. I mean, you would think you would trust someone in a clan where the motto is "never cheat, never lie, final ownage 'till I die".

Spin face it,your a ignorant twat with shit attitude towards other members and can't accept when your wrong,you scammed him,you will be kicked,now stfu.

Spin face it,your a ignorant twat with shit attitude towards other members and can't accept when your wrong,you scammed him,you will be kicked,now stfu.

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

You're digging a hole that's impossible to get out of lol

First off, you say you didn't choose to scam him... So what does that mean, that there was some divine power behind your hand as you stole his money? And you very well intentionally scammed somebody from the community, if you weren't trying to scam somebody from the community you wouldn't have. Regardless it doesn't matter whether or not he was from the community, you still broke the rules and are now making us look like scum.

And then you have the audacity to tell him he's an idiot for getting scammed...?

Your argument has NO ground whatsoever because it makes no sense lol... For example, say I was a FOE member, and I fought a pure, and tabbed, yet 0br was in the same world watching me. Regardless of whether or not the kid was part of the forums I'm getting booted lol

And actually, on the contrary, the people posting here actually matter considering they're not only moderators but also ex members who actually contributed something positive lol, and I find it funny how you're downplaying 0br as a leader.

Face it, you should be booted. Get the fuck out.

Rofl? I didnt go on sythe and when he messaged me say "yo youre not at all connected with the foe community are you? if not I cant do the trade sorry."

You have it completely WRONG, I had NO CLUE whatsoever he was apart of the foe community as he was just some random on sythe with 1 post count...

If I wasnt trying to scam someone from the community I wouldnt have... Man are you daft? This was on SYTHE no connection to FOE whatsoever? Just so happens he was on it. It was completely Unintentional to scam someone apart of the foe community. I would never target someone from foe for a scam purposely....

Uh.... What does getting scammed make him then? A genius?

....I'm not downplaying him as a leader, I fully recognize the fact that he is a leader... Just cause I didn't directly say "and the leader 0br" doesn't mean I'm trying to downplay his rank as leader.

I didn't say they meant nothing? Forum Guests are posting here when I feel this topic should be between current members of foe, as it regards a current member of foe.

Are you fucking retarded?

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE IS PART OF THE COMMUNITY OR NOT, YOU STILL SCAMMED HIM.

And your acknowledgement of the fact that there was a small presence of FOE members on the topic at the moment implies that you think poorly of guests and others.

And you very well intentionally scammed somebody from the community, if you weren't trying to scam somebody from the community you wouldn't have.

Why'd you say this then if it doesnt matter wether he is apart of the community or not?

..It doesn't apply anything about guests? stop trying to read deeper. Read the words I said.

I think that only foe members should be posting here, though, As this regards a member of foe.

It's like speaking to a wall.

Please refer to my example I posted earlier; you got caught red handed, it does not matter that he was part of the community or not, him being part of the community was your demise.

It wouldn't matter if you scammed or phished a random, you're still on the grounds to get booted because you got caught. It's the exact same thing as teleing from fights. Hikm being part of the community is just even more to your demise.

Shit.

Spin you're digging your own grave right now. Good luck getting out.

This isn't a matter of current FOE members, it's a matter of the community.

You know, really I wouldn't have had too much of a problem if you just scammed some random kid, but the fact that you keep responding with smart ass comments to other members of the community makes me change my mind.

..It was your words not mine.

Get through your thick skull.

Stop changing your mind every two seconds.

And you very well intentionally scammed somebody from the community, if you weren't trying to scam somebody from the community you wouldn't have.

It wouldn't matter if you scammed or phished a random, you're still on the grounds to get booted because you got caught. It's the exact same thing as teleing from fights. Hikm being part of the community is just even more to your demise.

First you say that that its all bad because hes apart of the foe community, and then im intentionally scamming foe members.

Then you say that it doesnt matter if he is part of the foe community, or is not.

Spin you're digging your own grave right now. Good luck getting out.

This isn't a matter of current FOE members, it's a matter of the community.

You know, really I wouldn't have had too much of a problem if you just scammed some random kid, but the fact that you keep responding with smart ass comments to other members of the community makes me change my mind.

Smart ass comments? I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I'm just replying to the other posters. =/ If I wanted to be a smart ass i'd just be saying umad everytime d72 posted something.

You're implying that I think both scamming members of the community and people who aren't part of the community are both wrong, which is what I've been trying to say all along.

Once again, it does not matter if he was part of the community or not; it's bad enough that you scammed somebody and got caught, which is on the grounds for review, but it's even worse in your favor for scamming somebody from the community.

It's good that we have finally come to an agreement :nice:

First you say that that its all bad because hes apart of the foe community, and then im intentionally scamming foe members.

Then you say that it doesnt matter if he is part of the foe community, or is not.

That's agreeing with what I've been saying all along.

Face it, you didn't put yourself in a hole; a well is more like it.

How is that agreeing with you?... What I said in that post is that you couldnt make up your mind, and in past posts I showed quotes proving that.

YOU said that I intentionally scammed members of the foe community, and you used that to argue agaisn't me. Then you said that it doesnt matter if they were foe or not.

I don't see how I agreed with you at all, I pretty much just typed what I read, I could have used quotes if I wanted to but I didn't feel like it.

My God.

It is bad that you have scammed him regardless of whether or not he was part of the community, with you getting caught. Him being part of the community just adds towards your detriment.

Thanks for saying that for the 40th time... I understand now.

Seriously though thats the exact same thing you've sad on like the past 5 posts.

Post here when you can make a better argument than just saying the same thing over and over and over again.