• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Turm Spec

• Spin

• Tango_Oscar

Top Posters In This Topic

Spin what did you set out to prove? i am honestly curious because i really cant see any logical train of thought to get to where we are now...

Spin, scamming is against foe rules... You should know that.

~ No Scamming/Phishing

If this happens for any reason you will be booted.

It doesn't say that scamming a member of the clan will get you booted, it says scamming will get you booted, it doesn't matter who you scam. Scamming is scamming and it WILL get you booted.

You agreed to these rules when you apped, now you broke those rules, and now according to that rule you should get booted, as you most likely will.

Haha I just love how Spin jeaporadized his fie membership for 15m :)

Peace bro :victory: and good luck pulling yourself out of your well.

After all, you could have just sold me the account :p but this had to happen.

The first topic wasn't deleted. It's actually in leaderboards deciding your fate.

Oh I didn't scam in foe channel or anything, it was on sythe and it just so happens it was him that added me.

Lolololololol.

Now all of a sudden you want to explain, I find that funny.

Spin, you're such a moron.

You scammed, just take the blame and leave.

@Daniel, he won't stop man.

He thinks he can get out of this so he'll throw in argument after argument.

Like a woman losing a discussion haha.

Steroids I've been over it. Not once have I asked/begged/pleaded for the money back. It's literally less than 5 percent of what I have. I just want to have spin deal with the consequences.

Do you think FOE will want a greedy, untrustworthy 10 yr old?

InB4 you say, i didnt know he was foe community  :angry:

FOE is where it is because of 2 main reasons, the community and the members, if they fall out the clan goes shit.

You'll get kicked within a few days, good luck trying to app for another clan, no point in appin for TLP cause my mate is council :) and you'll never be accepted.

Cya Shitbrick

Do you think FOE will want a greedy, untrustworthy 10 yr old?

InB4 you say, i didnt know he was foe community  :angry:

FOE is where it is because of 2 main reasons, the community and the members, if they fall out the clan goes shit.

You'll get kicked within a few days, good luck trying to app for another clan, no point in appin for TLP cause my mate is council :) and you'll never be accepted.

Cya Shitbrick

Gwas

who cares, get over it dyl or w.e ur name is.

QFT, hes just a little retard anyways.

Also, im sure most people in foe would jump at the chance of getting a free 15m.

90% of foe lures, and thats scamming.

Actually, on the contrary luring differs a lot from what you've committed lol, considering the fact that luring has become a staple in the game, and at one point was actually encouraged by Jagex staff.

And what you just said shows a lot of what you think of your fellow clan mates. Good job.

Whats runescape about? Getting GP, Skills, and getting overall better at the game, correct?

Im sure anyone would love a easy 15m, don't feed your self some bullshit that your not a bad person or whatever you want to tell yourself. I'm sure 99% of runescape would jump at the chance to scam someone for 15m, all thats gunna happen is some 9 year old faggot will cry to their mom (the faggot being Dy L), but who cares? You just made a free 15m. You can tell yourself whatever the fuck you want but you cant be serious if you say that you wouldnt love to scam someone for a free 15m. It would be complete bullshit. Only way you wouldnt want to is if your rich as fuck to being with, or if your a huge faggot.

Stop being a bunch of little niglet pussies defending a kid with fucking downsyndrome that got scammed, his own fault that hes fucking retarded. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't have got scammed, that simple. It's completely his fault that hes dumb enough to get scammed, and im sure if I didn't scam him, he would have got scammed by someone else.

Lol now I'm not even defending Dy L. I'm coming after your shit attitude. I could care less about the 15m, what I care about is you being an asshole about it calling people little niglet pussies, you're a dumb ass.

I don't want a skinny 14 year old boy calling me a niglet pussy over the internet, I'm pretty sure we're all ABOVE you, know your place.

Yeah but what your forgetting here is that by joining for you also ageed to abide by their rules. Simply put, you broke one of their rules, therefore you deserve to get kicked. If you want to be stupid for scamming and jeaporadizing your foe membership then go ahead. It doesn't matter if 99 percent of the game would take the money. Your part of the .005 percent that are in foe and agreed not to take the money. sorry but your just making this much harder than it is. and for the record, acting like an asshole won't improve your slim chances of escaping this.

And also, spin, you saw my 1b plus invent in the scam thread, so why would I be crying over the 15m. I have not once asked for it whatsoever. I reported you so foe wouldn't have to deal with you, not to get my 15m back.

If you want to be stupid for scamming

Learn to type kid, foe, not for.

Your mom bought you rsgp, cool?

Your butthurt, your dumb, and your a faggot. End of story.

edit:

jeaporadizing

If you want to be stupid for scamming

These quotes says it all tbh, hes a fucking retard.

Runescape isn't about scamming people dickhead.

Im poor on rs (generally speaking) yet when i was on roids staker, and it had 9m-ish on it, i didnt think oh yeah ill scam a famous pker out of a perfect staker and 9m cash.

15m gp has a street price of like £5 lmao, if your sad enough to try to scam somebody for £5 your a fagggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

At the end of the day 15m aint gonna make a difference to a shit account like yours, maybe you should buy one!!! wanna buy mine PROMISE NO SCAM!

Runescape isn't about scamming people dickhead.

Im poor on rs (generally speaking) yet when i was on roids staker, and it had 9m-ish on it, i didnt think oh yeah ill scam a famous pker out of a perfect staker and 9m cash.

15m gp has a street price of like £5 lmao, if your sad enough to try to scam somebody for £5 your a fagggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

At the end of the day 15m aint gonna make a difference to a shit account like yours, maybe you should buy one!!! wanna buy mine PROMISE NO SCAM!

by your logic, he shouldnt be crying over 15 dollars usd. At the end of the day, he can cry to whoever he wants, but hes still a fucking retard, and the 15m is still mine. I win, he loses. Oh, and try not to type like your a faggy 4 year old faggggggggggggggg