don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Hybrids aren't PKers

II Alek II

Nothing on Runescape takes skill.

And especially your mage, and melee tactic. Click barrage/blitz, and hit with a D scim/whip. Wait for a lucky combo then go to DDS/Maul/claws/ags.

OOOH SO GOOD!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• HADUKEN

• mlaK

• II Alek II

Elven Dremor

Stupid rant is stupid.

ok get on a 126 and brid fight bwuk im bp, you use rol phoenix anything you want and i gurantee it wont save you

Laurie quit RuneScape sir.

The new player on Bwuk, apparently can't PK for shit.

l-me-myself

Sorry i have to partly disagree, hybridding is alot harder than normal pking. and hybrid vs hybrid fights are epic to watch and to do, i hybrid aot, thoguh i dont use anti fire, phoe necklace, or any of that stuff, and i rarely complain bout safing, as i am too into the fight to even bother typing, not to mention the fact i do not have prayer. In a hybrid fight you can just spec when your opponents hp is low as sometime they are far away from you and you are frozen, you gotta get them frozen right next to you, not to mention you generally have a high risk, so their is more worry and adrenaline, rather than just trying to spec your opponent out you are trying to deplete them of food, and weaken them so there is generally more tactic to it. limitiong their movement, their speed, and almost when using blood spels, aiding yourslef, poisoning them as to make their food finish quicker, and lowering their accuracy with shadow spells, aiding yourself with blood.

what you are complaining about is the stereotypical hybrid.

yes ik people rarely everuse blood, smoke and shadow spells lol, but oh well, maybe i'll try it= P

BRB CALLING HF

tbh they need to remove zuriel and stop antifire protecting from d bolt specs and overheads are just sad thats why im 13 pray unit for life :P

Cellblock A

You are stupid.

-Farcasting so their opponent can't use meleen - THATS PART OF THE COMBAT TRIANGLE, THIS IS WHY YOU BRING RANGE

-AntiFire Potting so their opponent can't use Dragon Bolts YOUR BOLTS STILL HIT HARD, DONT CRY, ANOTHER PART OF THE GAME

-Using Miasmic so their opponents Melee and Ranged is pretty much good for nothing I AGREE THIS SUCKS BUT EITHER USE IT OR GET OVER IT

-Using Phoenix Necklaces and Ring of Lifes so they can never die YOU ACT LIKE EVERY HYBRID ROL\P NECK'S, PLUS YOU CAN BUY THESE ITEMS ALSO

-Using Protect Prays so just in case their opponent has mage, they can protect against that too. PRAY BACK

-Never asking for a fight and just start attacking so their opponent has to eat so they can pot up, then yelling "Stop Safing! Ill Safe Too!" IF YOU ARE IN THE WILD\NON SAFE ZONE, YOU SHOULD BE READY TO FIGHT, PEOPLE WHO BITCH ABOUT SAFING ARE STUPID AS FUCK, GO AHEAD AND WASTE ALL YOUR FOOD, YOU BOUGHT IT AND I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS

/END

I think it's people like you that complain about the slightest little inconvenience on your part that make people want to pray/fc/tele etc...

Ethan|Unicornz

kk hybrids are skillers

lol'd tbh.

can't believe this thread is still going lmao, original post was 24 days ago. Usually stupid threads die off quicker lol

Please tell me how anything in runescape takes skill. It comes down to internet connection and luck.

barrage in chaps and magic shortbow ftw

Discuss how a Hybrid vs a Non-Hybrid is even close to fair? Hybridding really pushes NHing to its' limits. I'd honestly rather fight someone with rune knifes to d claws just for the mere fact that:

-I can still use my ranged

-I can still use my melee

-When I hit on them, they will die and not saved by p necks or rol

-They dont rush/not asking

-They don't use protect prays

I could care less if a Hybrid fights another Hybrid. They are NHing each other so it doesnt make a difference. However I respect your opinions.

Hybrids have less food than you, because they need space for runes pots p necks and all the things you stated. Also, why don't YOU just hybrid?