[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Hybrids aren't PKers

II Alek II

Why the fuck do you have the experienced member rank..? You evidently know nothing about pking, you're possibly the only person who has ever called hybridding NH, you're so experienced mang.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• HADUKEN

• mlaK

• II Alek II

Who says MSB to DDS is the only thing I do? I also d2h to gmaul, dark bow, dbow gmaul, obby knife to obby maul comboed to str ammy and gmaul, etc. etc. Just because hybridding is hard doesn't make you an honorable pker.

You have never seen me pk. Go get more defence and combat levels while you're at it? I think Higher Force is looking for new recruits.

5a18qc.jpg

hybriding is way more harder. its like PRO pking. lmfao, you have to constantly click theres no rest, unlike other pking, attacking and hug your dds in your inv.

I get where your coming from but its just part of the game, 90% of runescape pnecks you can thank all the claw botters for that. Also whats stopping you bridding them back if it takes no skill?

Who says MSB to DDS is the only thing I do? I also d2h to gmaul, dark bow, dbow gmaul, obby knife to obby maul comboed to str ammy and gmaul, etc. etc. Just because hybridding is hard doesn't make you an honorable pker.

You have never seen me pk. Go get more defence and combat levels while you're at it? I think Higher Force is looking for new recruits.

5a18qc.jpg

Win  :wow:

Na you're wrong mate, hybriding is 10x harder than just sitting there with your msb then switches to dds for specs.

Pray switches, item switches, all timings. Any good PKer can have a 1:1 death ratio in edge because the luck involved is 10x higher. The luck is drastically reduced in hybriding (obv still some), and the skill level needed is much higher if you're going to win against someone who knows what he's doing.

Chris your 100% rite mate.

Hibridding changes everything and makes use of 100% of the character.  Its all skill.

Na you're wrong mate, hybriding is 10x harder than just sitting there with your msb then switches to dds for specs.

Pray switches, item switches, all timings. Any good PKer can have a 1:1 death ratio in edge because the luck involved is 10x higher. The luck is drastically reduced in hybriding (obv still some), and the skill level needed is much higher if you're going to win against someone who knows what he's doing.

Chris your 100% rite mate.

Hibridding changes everything and makes use of 100% of the character.  Its all skill.

Nope u need luck for barrage to hit, everyone splashed with barrage and max mage for a pure and 15% prayer on full rune, it happens wich is badluck and hitting a 30-30 on somebody with 61hp is also badluck its still luck but yea hybriding u need more skill for because u need to switch from like max mage to dbow with chaps etc to make it more chance to hit hard.

btw this topic starter is an idiot how did he get in foe?

Nothing about them is skillful at all. Please tell me how any of these takes skill:

-Farcasting so their opponent can't use melee

-AntiFire Potting so their opponent can't use Dragon Bolts

-Using Miasmic so their opponents Melee and Ranged is pretty much good for nothing

-Using Phoenix Necklaces and Ring of Lifes so they can never die

-Using Protect Prays so just in case their opponent has mage, they can protect against that too.

-Never asking for a fight and just start attacking so their opponent has to eat so they can pot up, then yelling "Stop Safing! Ill Safe Too!"

Watch a hybrid fight. There is a common theme to who wins. It is usually whoever runs/tellies or runs out of food first. There is nothing whatsoever impressive with hybriding.

Actually PK doesnt stand for Honor or Skill it stands for PLAYER KILL, even a person that takes nothing and kicks you to death, killed a player. Congratulations hes a PKer.

- Use more than melee or run

- Who's stopping you from using the bolts...they can still be used, the dragon fire will just be unable to work, and you dont see dragons posting on forums when players use this to kill them.

- Did you really complain about Miasmic? Get the magic level for it and dont complain.

- Its being tactical, Ring of Life, tough, its their loss, Phoenix necklace...its a way to survive. I'd rather survive than die. (not using RoL tho)

- Switch faster if your having a problem getting through pray and pray back.

- Its your fault your in a non-safe zone getting attacked, if you do not want to be attacked, get your ass in a safe-zone until someone does ask you to fight.

Your an idiot rofl. How can you say hybrids arent pkers?

For one, not all hybrids use rol's and phoenix's, and for two, why would you ask for a fight. If yur not prepared to fight, you shouldnt be standing in wild.

Btw this thread was clearly a retaliation at a hybrid who just dropped you

yeh nah cuz f2p edge pking are real pkers, i mean they switch from rune scim to rune 2hand. THAT's WHERE THE REAL SKILL IS AT NIGGAAA

extdimension

ok get on a 126 and brid fight bwuk im bp, you use rol phoenix anything you want and i gurantee it wont save you