don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Hybrids aren't PKers

II Alek II

II Alek II

Pretty much your answer is - stop being such a fucking failure and get mage, get some money, and use miasmic, and quit crying. Derp. Quite sad that there's people like you in this clan, you're complaining because you cannot hybrid, roflmfao.

Dark bows, D2hs, Cvls, Cswh, berserker necks, all cost more than a zuriels staff? Quite sad that there aren't more people in this clan that can't fight 1v1 with edge pking honor; that come straight from faggot PvP worlds thinking they know how to pk.

wow seriously? you retarded or something???  hybriding is the only thing left in rs that requires some skill, other people are just stupid for not hybriding. hybriding is the most fun thing to do in rs, rather than a msb or d scim to dds switch. When I hybrid I do at least 5 way switches if not 6.

also shit about antifire, ring of life, phoenix necklace is invalid, everyone uses them. barely anyone uses miasmic.

Comboing doesn't require hybriding? Zerker neck> obby knife> obby maul> str ammy > Gmaul. Well it sure isn't normal edge pkers who are 1v1 pkers who are using miasmic. I just want all the failbrids to go back to PvP worlds where they belong. Not edgeville in w124 or w137.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• HADUKEN

• mlaK

• II Alek II

II Alek II

I'm not saying it isn't fun, or fighting other hybrids does take skill. What I am saying is that fighting someone who isn't a hybrid as if they were a hybrid is probably the most no honour thing you can do in a 1v1.

Na you're wrong mate, hybriding is 10x harder than just sitting there with your msb then switches to dds for specs.

Pray switches, item switches, all timings. Any good PKer can have a 1:1 death ratio in edge because the luck involved is 10x higher. The luck is drastically reduced in hybriding (obv still some), and the skill level needed is much higher if you're going to win against someone who knows what he's doing.

Finallynoob

ya for miasmic and all that

rs pking basically died in the end of 2007, its all no honour people which is why people who do pk with honour is trying to get it back

if your going to complain about hybriding, then u start hybriding or tank and kill them yourself

or you can stop going to places that has a lot of hybriders such as drags and start pking in edge which is boring in my opinion as 1 item switches to like dds and just watching the screen making sure you dont die is boring

edit: also your not the only one whos going through this, it probably affected every1 that pks but all we can do is deal with the shit oveprowered releases that jagex release cause they hate pkers and their one of the worst gaming corp ever

Comboing doesn't require hybriding? Zerker neck> obby knife> obby maul> str ammy > Gmaul. Well it sure isn't normal edge pkers who are 1v1 pkers who are using miasmic. I just want all the failbrids to go back to PvP worlds where they belong. Not edgeville in w124 or w137.

Yes master, We shall go too world 26 for you, because you're too fucktarded too bring range and mage too a world wher alot of pure bridds hang out.

ALL HAIL LORD ALEK

oh boy... you got something wrong about PKing rofl.

-Farcasting so their opponent can't use melee

if you only have melee in deeper wild, your a retard, if sum1s hybrid u in edge, just run out of wild lol.

-AntiFire Potting so their opponent can't use Dragon Bolts

has nothing to do with hybriding, and you can still use dragon bolts lmfao, you just wont get the random lucky specs that by the way has NOTHING to do with skill, dragon bolts is probably the thing in rs that requires the least skill of all, even less than a lucky maul spec.

-Using Phoenix Necklaces and Ring of Lifes so they can never die

has nothing to do with hybriding either rofl, edge pkers uses these aswell lol. and btw u can still kill someone with these items. u just have to KO with over 150 damage. LOL

-Using Protect Prays so just in case their opponent has mage, they can protect against that too.

rofl

-Never asking for a fight and just start attacking so their opponent has to eat so they can pot up, then yelling "Stop Safing! Ill Safe Too!"

regular pkers does this too, has nothing to do with hybrids.

conclusion: your not really ranting about hybrids, your ranting about pkers with overheads, ph necks, rol's, rushers, antifire pots, and the odd farcaster in edge..?

Nothing about them is skillful at all. Please tell me how any of these takes skill:

-Farcasting so their opponent can't use melee

-AntiFire Potting so their opponent can't use Dragon Bolts

-Using Miasmic so their opponents Melee and Ranged is pretty much good for nothing

-Using Phoenix Necklaces and Ring of Lifes so they can never die

-Using Protect Prays so just in case their opponent has mage, they can protect against that too.

-Never asking for a fight and just start attacking so their opponent has to eat so they can pot up, then yelling "Stop Safing! Ill Safe Too!"

Watch a hybrid fight. There is a common theme to who wins. It is usually whoever runs/tellies or runs out of food first. There is nothing whatsoever impressive with hybriding.

When I brid I brid other brids usually.
II Alek II

Why cant hybrids go and fight other hybrids and leave honor pkers in edgeville alone? Why do they have to bring their completely asinine armor switching, protect pray switching, and health switching combos with them?

I also don't think miasmic should affect range because even according to Jagex Range>Mage.

ok, so far:

You want hybrids too stop using magic

You want jagex too nerf miasmic, which costs 18m too get, so that range isn't affected

You don't want anyone too phoenix neck

You don't want anyone too antifire

And you don't want anyone too hybrid?

So basiclly, you don't want anyone too pk, and just die too you instantly? Sounds good.

II Alek II

ok, so far:

You want hybrids too stop using magic

You want jagex too nerf miasmic, which costs 18m too get, so that range isn't affected

You don't want anyone too phoenix neck

You don't want anyone too antifire

And you don't want anyone too hybrid?

So basiclly, you don't want anyone too pk, and just die too you instantly? Sounds good.

-I want them to stop farcasting

-I want Jagex to have miasmic not affect range because it goes against their own combat triangle. 18M is also not a lot of money and nothing you can't do in SW.

-Correct, no P necks

-Correct AntiDragon Shields and AntiFire pots should not be allowed in BH

-I don't want anyone  to be an NH scum bag.

I fail to see how Antifire pots and AntiD sheilds can be viewed as nh, you shouldnt be complaining its your fault, pking develops with every update you are choosing to be left behind.

if antifire pots and shields are removed from bh worlds, then I say all protection prayers too, as theyre soo no honour. right?

PK

Player Killing

a hybrid kills player there for heres a Pker.

Just don't cry about it most hybrids are in the citys or drags anyways if you want melee on battles (boring waiting for lucky hits) got to edge.

There has always been ppl crying about farcasting, but it's the ppls fault.

Bring a bow and range back or just leave the fight, instead of crying.

II Alek II

I do bring a bow and fight back, I'm 99 ranged? They sit far enough so you can't attack them, usually with their protect prays on, usually antifire potted, and if they bring miasmic your ranged is useless anyways.

Pk Unit Mog

Na you're wrong mate, hybriding is 10x harder than just sitting there with your msb then switches to dds for specs.

Pray switches, item switches, all timings. Any good PKer can have a 1:1 death ratio in edge because the luck involved is 10x higher. The luck is drastically reduced in hybriding (obv still some), and the skill level needed is much higher if you're going to win against someone who knows what he's doing.

This.

hybrid fights are the only thing that take skill lol..

if your telling me, that your combo of MSB - DDS you do takes skill your fucking joking, cause I cant count how many times I've done msb - dds... it takes no skill at all

If you're saying hybrid fights take no skill, you're saying nothing in this game takes skills, while your ****** ranging with your msb dds, you get to use anywhere from 18-24 food AT LEAST, whilst someone hybridding you has a max of like 12 food, lol.

quit your bitching and stop depending on your d bolt specs or msb-dds to save your life, get some hybrid gear out and teach yourself how to brid

Im sure many other people have said this but im gonna say it again, hybriding takes more skill than anything, the luck involved in it, isn't half of the luck involved with msb-dds combo you do lol..

If they sit back too far where you cant attack them, and you dont wanna fight them, just pray and run, it's simple as that.

If your saying all hybrids in runescape bring miasmic and antifires and farcast the whole time, you're fucking stupid, give up.

II Alek II

Who says MSB to DDS is the only thing I do? I also d2h to gmaul, dark bow, dbow gmaul, obby knife to obby maul comboed to str ammy and gmaul, etc. etc. Just because hybridding is hard doesn't make you an honorable pker.

You have never seen me pk. Go get more defence and combat levels while you're at it? I think Higher Force is looking for new recruits.