don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Hybrids aren't PKers

II Alek II

II Alek II

Nothing about them is skillful at all. Please tell me how any of these takes skill:

-Farcasting so their opponent can't use melee

-AntiFire Potting so their opponent can't use Dragon Bolts

-Using Miasmic so their opponents Melee and Ranged is pretty much good for nothing

-Using Phoenix Necklaces and Ring of Lifes so they can never die

-Using Protect Prays so just in case their opponent has mage, they can protect against that too.

-Never asking for a fight and just start attacking so their opponent has to eat so they can pot up, then yelling "Stop Safing! Ill Safe Too!"

Watch a hybrid fight. There is a common theme to who wins. It is usually whoever runs/tellies or runs out of food first. There is nothing whatsoever impressive with hybriding.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• HADUKEN

• mlaK

• II Alek II

You have to switch items, and click a lot more different interfaces etc, change prayers.. So yeah, it's harder than being a one way failure. Also, eat up so you can pot? Lol? Do you know anything about how pots work? Pots don't have an attack delay like food, if used whilst attacking. At the start of a fight just go.. 1st hit[pot during] 2nd hit.. [pot during].. and so fourth.. why does this mean you have to eat up?

Na you're wrong mate, hybriding is 10x harder than just sitting there with your msb then switches to dds for specs.

Pray switches, item switches, all timings. Any good PKer can have a 1:1 death ratio in edge because the luck involved is 10x higher. The luck is drastically reduced in hybriding (obv still some), and the skill level needed is much higher if you're going to win against someone who knows what he's doing.

II Alek II

Discuss how a Hybrid vs a Non-Hybrid is even close to fair? Hybridding really pushes NHing to its' limits. I'd honestly rather fight someone with rune knifes to d claws just for the mere fact that:

-I can still use my ranged

-I can still use my melee

-When I hit on them, they will die and not saved by p necks or rol

-They dont rush/not asking

-They don't use protect prays

I could care less if a Hybrid fights another Hybrid. They are NHing each other so it doesnt make a difference. However I respect your opinions.

Na you're wrong mate, hybriding is 10x harder than just sitting there with your msb then switches to dds for specs.

Pray switches, item switches, all timings. Any good PKer can have a 1:1 death ratio in edge because the luck involved is 10x higher. The luck is drastically reduced in hybriding (obv still some), and the skill level needed is much higher if you're going to win against someone who knows what he's doing.

Chris your 100% rite mate.

Adolesc3nt

Someone is going to have to give me an up to date definition of hybriding lol. I always thought it meant using more than one combat skill.

mr d stroy

rs pking isn't skillful at all lol, hybriding just requires more clicks. those that say any type of pking is hard, are just trying to get their e-penis hard.  :nice:

also asher is right on topic, i was off =/

Mucca|Blackops

i am confused? people in edge still use p necks + antifires? pots dont have a delay?

hardly anyone uses miasmic? and people in edge still use rol? theres still rushers in edge?

and isnt your opinion biased about overheads seeing that you dont have any?

although if your talking about hybrids in edge i agree

( wow i did alot of question marks )

0--o0---o-o0

-I can still use my ranged

-I can still use my melee

-When I hit on them, they will die and not saved by p necks or rol

-They dont rush/not asking

-They don't use protect prays

-You can use range when you're fighting a hybrid

-You can use melee when you're fighting a hybrid, you just have to time it with the time you're not frozen.

-Who says someone with rune knives and dclaws isn't going to use a p neck or rol?

-You've never been rushed by someone with dclaws? Lucky.

-I've fought a hell of a lot of people who protect pray when you attack them, even if they're not hybriding.

II Alek II
-You can use range when you're fighting a hybrid

Not when they use miasmic and your ranged attack speed is decreased by 1/2 or when they stand back far enough so range doesnt reach.

-You can use melee when you're fighting a hybrid, you just have to time it with the time you're not frozen.

Not when they use miasmic and your melee attack speed is decreased by 1/2. Also, you are frozen for a good while, so if you are just using melee then there is no point trying to fight a hybrid.

-Who says someone with rune knives and dclaws isn't going to use a p neck or rol?

I said I would rather fight someone with dragon claws and rune knifes than fighting a "hybrid"

-You've never been rushed by someone with dclaws? Lucky.

I do very good account planning and my hitpoints are adequate.

-I've fought a hell of a lot of people who protect pray when you attack them, even if they're not hybriding.

more likely the ones that do throw on protect prays are hybrids.

If you don't want to fight hybrid's because your not a hybrid, then don't go to drags. If people are in edge hybriding with protects that is pretty sad though.

Hybrid vs. Hybrid fights take a lot of skill though. :)

Pretty much your answer is - stop being such a fucking failure and get mage, get some money, and use miasmic, and quit crying. Derp. Quite sad that there's people like you in this clan, you're complaining because you cannot hybrid, roflmfao.

Not when they use miasmic and your ranged attack speed is decreased by 1/2 or when they stand back far enough so range doesnt reach

So they spend 800K on a staff, and another 17m on magic, and you expect them not too use their miasmic spells too their advantage? If you've got a problem with it, l2brid.

I said I would rather fight someone with dragon claws and rune knifes than fighting a "hybrid"

As would I, as I could easily phoenix neck those claws and fuck over the opponent.

Hybridding takes alot more skill, and if you're going to bitch that you can't melee them because they barrage you, then get range and mage, and start learning too fucking brid.

PK = Player kill

Hybrid = player killing

i would expect this type of post from a lvl 88 in rune plate drag skirt d med obby shield d long and a glory with desert boots and a team-27 cape

Lmfao Mag1c

This. :)
1nc0mp4r4bl3

Alek, from some parts I agree, but, like everyone is using ph necks/rol's nowadays. Even in Edge. And you can hybrid without prayer aswell, and without those necks/rol's/antifires/etc like I do.

wow seriously? you retarded or something???  hybriding is the only thing left in rs that requires some skill, other people are just stupid for not hybriding. hybriding is the most fun thing to do in rs, rather than a msb or d scim to dds switch. When I hybrid I do at least 5 way switches if not 6.

also shit about antifire, ring of life, phoenix necklace is invalid, everyone uses them. barely anyone uses miasmic.

btw alek, you should just go get 94 magic yourself and see how you like it, apperantly you have never hybrided before.

The way I do it:

- Fight another birdder unless he's no honor

- If fighting a meleer I won't fc

- I fc rangers but don't put on range pro unless he prays and I don't anti-fire

The things u listed up there are just no honor rules...

I Gripple I

Gimme Lols Hybrid is about 500x harder than you think you have less space in invo gear switchs how eva u got full invo food 3 pots whao thats hard.

you good bro