Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Trying to catch em all

Stand

Man that banner is so good.

You're rediculously good at pixels haha.

Infact you've inspired me to attempt one :p

Don't expect it to be anyone near the standard of yours though. ha :).

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• TJ

• Devlz

• Stand

Top Posters In This Topic

Update 4/8/10

Shaded more characters. Changed fire cape (cc please)

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^Old Update (Just so you can see the changes)

that pixel banner is fucking epic lol, firecape looks kinda dodgey though

Thanks alot Connor, I'm really glad you like it. Fire cape is really messed up. I looked at the sigs you and Devlz gave me to look at for firecape design but I hadn't applied it yet. In this new update I tried to but I did not like the look of it (no exp at dithering).

agreed with connor

THAT PIXEL BANNER IS FUCKING EPIC

needs a bit more work on the firecape though

which clan is it for? foe?

me and zany have been working on a banner aswell lol

still in progress though

Thanks Devlz, you're cc is always helpful man. You should give me a preview of that banner you're working on, I wanna see it!!!

It's for MM obviously (with the FOE guy front and center) lol jks.

Yea the first thing that caught my eye was the fire cape.

amazing pic tho man.

Posted Image

I know right, that stupid cape is the first thing that I see too. Thanks for the visual cc, I decided to start all over on the design of the cape tho)

Man that banner is so good.

You're rediculously good at pixels haha.

Infact you've inspired me to attempt one :p

Don't expect it to be anyone near the standard of yours though. ha :).

Can't wait to see it Harvey, I'm sure it'll be amazing! Keep me updated on that :nice: Thanks for the compliments  ;o

Banners Coming out great  :nice:

Thanks for the encouragement 4 Def. Hope to see you back here soon!  ^_^

Looking good Stand :) .

B) Lol thanks man. I'm glad you like it. Let me know how this update is too!  :victory:

Gotta study some Sociologyzors, so I'll catch ya on da flip side.

Peace,

:nice:

|\/\/| |\/\/|

|  S | | U |   Stand United

I dunno I just never liked the shape of the whole cape.

But that his style, his preference.

Other than that the whole banner is really amazing.

Update 4/20/10

Shaded more characters. Added Special Attack in there. Changing fire cape as you read this (cc please)

Posted Image

^^^NEWEST^^^^

Posted Image

^Older

Posted Image

^^Oldest  Update

I'm really not sure about my placement of the trees near the moon. I'm thinking of either moving those or adding more.... dunno. I'm looking to change the fire cape and make it super simple, I'll post when I've got that. Also thinking of adding a few barrages and arrows along with maybe the rune c bow special attack thing from dragon bolts.

Sick Sigs yo

Thanks alot X red, I have a lot of fun making them.

i have to say i liked the older cape better  :unsure2:

everything else looks good tho  ;)

I'm just sick of fire capes now lol! So difficult for me to pixel. You all make it look so easy  :(

Thanks for the support man.

I dunno I just never liked the shape of the whole cape.

But that his style, his preference.

Other than that the whole banner is really amazing.

I try to go with the whole "waving dramatically" look for capes. And sometimes it backfires so I know what you mean. I'm trying to roll with it, working with changing the shape, just dont want it to be too simple in shape, I'm looking to show a lot of movement as you can probably tell lol.

Thanks for the encouragement

firecape looks better, but still not like a firecape :(

the rest is epic <3

Lol, I really hate the cape! I'm fine with any other cape, fire cape is tough for me in paint. Thanks for the support Connor!

Newest shit is amazing love it wish I could have it when your done.

Thanks for the compliment Malik. Can't give you it sorry  :(  Guess u'll just have to manage with the sig I made you  :wow:

dang the obby mauler looks INSANE

nicely done.

Thanks a lot Aaron. That was the first character I drew in this whole piece. I spent the most time on him.

Thanks for all the support. Hopefully get this sig done and send it off before the weeks end. Time to study some Chemistry!

:nice: Keep it real peeps

:upset: Nobody wubs my gallery anymore

Update  :( 4/22/10 @2:38 am

:sorry:

SOTW theme inspired a pixel. Let me know what you think I guess :cry:

Posted Image

Doesn't look as pixely cuz I resized it. Not done yet but lemme know wat you all think of it so far!  :nice:

i like it.

mabye make the words bleed or have blood on them.

and you might want to mess around with the building behind him,

looks like its floating a bit on a corner.

Also might want to add some dead people.

like he just got done slaughtering noobs with his vesta spear :p

v nice tho.

Gareth l Rare

Looking sexy man but the feathers on the head are bit too thick

other than that im amazed as always :shifty: might have to rework my entry now grr  :huh: good luck man.  :nice:

I wub the new ares pixel, kinda wierd lookin white uh... thing? (cant remember what its called) in the background. It looks weird cause it kinda looks like its just floating in midair. Other than that, its great. :>

Quick Update

Posted Image

i like it.

mabye make the words bleed or have blood on them.

and you might want to mess around with the building behind him,

looks like its floating a bit on a corner.

Also might want to add some dead people.

like he just got done slaughtering noobs with his vesta spear :p

v nice tho.

Totally right TJ. Added stairs to fix the floating building problem. I'll add the blood to the ARES. As for dead people, I'm not sure yet. Lol. Your CC is always helpful TJ thanks a lot.

Looking sexy man but the feathers on the head are bit too thick

other than that im amazed as always :shifty: might have to rework my entry now grr  :huh: good luck man.  :nice:

I'll see what I can do about those feathers. I didn't want to add to many details. Was meant to be more cartoonish. But you're right, they do look thicker than they should. I loled at your entry, really clever and well drawn buddy.

I wub the new ares pixel, kinda wierd lookin white uh... thing? (cant remember what its called) in the background. It looks weird cause it kinda looks like its just floating in midair. Other than that, its great. :>

Thanks for the encouragement Dylan. Fixed that floating white thing problem! Let me know what you think :nice:

Oh and the "white thing" was based off the Parthenon in Greece. Was just supposed to look like a sort of temple thing.

:Hi: I'll reply later, just wanted to show you guys the update quick. See Ya

Update 4/28/10

Worked on the big pixel. As you can see it's for Pure Community. CC would be awesome because I changed a lot of things (including the "barely" fire cape, and even my logo signature thingy.)

Posted Image

^^^ Messed with some photoshop brushes and smudging for different effects. Check out the fire cape-What do you think?

Posted Image

Resized and messed around with characters, I kind've like the new focus this one gives on the first layer of characters, but it costs be the pixel look that I wanted... What do you think?

Much better i must say :)

GJ

Thanks TJ, I still want to add some stuff to it (was supposed to be for the SOTW lol)

Really like the Ares one, your pixel skills continue to impress.

I am working on a pixel like I said I would! (Slowly :p)

Thanks a lot Harvey. I'm glad you like it. I'd love to see the progress on your pixel man, maybe even a top secret preview!  :ph43r:

some nice pics but no 3-d shit?

I'm glad you like my work Mori. I haven't messed around with 3d yet. Not sure when I will, but I will.

Very nice pixels man. I like how you quote everyone who posted on it.

Thanks for the encouragement Jayy. The main reason I do the quoting is to really drive the point home that I really do appreciate all the encouragement CC and compliments that you guys offer to me. I really want my gallery to be sort of interactive, shoot your ideas at me and then I try to make them a reality in my pixels and you get to see the result of the CC. I know it always makes me feel  B) so cool when my CC gets applied.

wow very nice :D

Thanks nuubje, hope to see you back here again.

That's fucking mint dude, seriously nice work there.

Lol so emotional Ben. JK thanks a lot for the compliments. It really inspires me to do better, which is prob why I've got like 3 projects at a time lol!

looks cool

I'm guessing you mean the new Ares one. I'm content with how its turning out, it's gotten me into drawing a lot of god themed cartoons/pixels, I'll post when I've worked on those enough. Thanks for the compliment  ^_^

Thanks all, remember to leave a comment (CCs even better!)

:nice:

Just an idea idk much about anything gfx related but with your pure community sig thing. Maybe Make the 99 str guy with gmaul's hood a bit rounder lol..Looks like hes wearing a helmet :P.