[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Trying to catch em all

Stand

Posted Image

Click Here to go see my NON-CARTOON/PIXEL SIGS

Update 4/28/10

Worked on the big pixel. As you can see it's for Pure Community. CC would be awesome because I changed a lot of things (including the "barely" fire cape, and even my logo signature thingy.)

Posted Image

^^^ Messed with some photoshop brushes and smudging for different effects. Check out the fire cape-What do you think?

Posted Image

Resized and messed around with characters, I kind've like the new focus this one gives on the first layer of characters, but it costs be the pixel look that I wanted... What do you think?

Quick Ares Update (Stairs)

Posted Image

Update  :( 4/22/10 @2:38 am
:sorry:
SOTW theme inspired a pixel. Let me know what you think I guess :cry:

Posted Image

Doesn't look as pixely cuz I resized it. Not done yet but lemme know wat you all think of it so far!  :nice:

Update 4/20/10

Shaded more characters. Added Special Attack in there. Changing fire cape as you read this (cc please)
Posted Image
^^^NEWEST^^^^

Update 4/8/10

Shaded more characters. Changed fire cape (cc please)
Posted Image

Update 4/4/10

Just to clarify..... my pixel's ain't dead.

Posted Image

CC ploxzors  ^_^ (There's more to the left.....) but u have to scroll i guess

Tiny Update 3/23/10

Posted Image

Changed the book and moved the character a little. Just for you TJ  ;) lol

3/22/10 Update

Newest sig. Worked on it on and off today.

Posted Image

Let me know what you guys think...  :nice:

edit: hahhaa it's not a nazi armband, supposed to be zammy book you noob  :wow:

3/20/10 Update

Posted Image
[IMG]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6324/doneshadows.png[/img]

All yours Scotty.

I totally forgot to thank Tris earlier for the amazing suggestion/idea for this sig. So thanks a lot Tris for the inspiration. First full sig I've done since I came back to these forums!!!

Without the stupid "sample thing". Had it there because I didn't want Scotty or Tris or anyone to add it in until I got some more feedback and added some finishing touches. Hope you guys like it, cc is always accepted here!  ;)

3/19/10 Update

Scotty's sig is done for the most part. CC please

Posted Image

Update 3/19/10

Posted Image

This is step 2 of scotty's sig (requested by Tris). Not sure wat to do with the little space I have in the corner for a background.

I've gotten most of the shading done with already, but I won't post it till I'm done with the shading and background and also adding the text. Should be done by tonight so check back often  ^_^

Update 3/18/10

Posted Image

Beginning steps for Scotty's sig (Tris' Suggestion)
I hope this is what you meant Tris lol...
-The character, shield, and skimmy look weird because I had to resize them so they were proportional, they turned kind've blue-ish. Any idea how to make the lines black again?

Update 3/16/10

So I guess I made this FOE sig sort of thing a while ago. Totally forgot about it. But let me know what u think....

Posted Image

Small Update 4th 3/5/10

This is on a unrelated project to the background updates I've been showing. It's just a character. Let me know wat you think tho!

Posted Image

Small Update 3rd 3/4/10

Sorry for the delay peeps. Activity was lower than I expected. Thanks for the comments tho. I've been working on this background here and there. I kind've have an idea involving a dragon for this picture but I havent decided yet. And I think I worked in the wrong direction making the background first hah.

Posted Image
CC plox

Second update 2/28/10

LOL, my topic died in about a day.

Anyways I just started a new project, not really huge but I wanted to show the first step along with some more old sigs and unfinished work

Posted Image

Old Sigs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are called Mini-Me and they usually went with a sig I made for a person

Posted Image

For R 3 L O A D's sig

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(n) I was expecting more activity on this topic with trying to update daily.

First Update 2/24/10
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Ghostly Nazi Salute

Posted Image

This was never fully finished as you may be able to tell with the lack of much detail and no name on it.

On a pile of stuff lol

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Made it for fun, playing with the burning tool on photoshop. Another one that doesn't have an owner. This was made on paint and then shaded on photoshop

Texas Ranger

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And another without an owner. This was a mix of paint and photoshop.

Just a little something for the proud FOE members

Posted Image

Feel free to take this one and use it, all I ask for is a little shoutout in your signature by either adding the support banners found below (in my sig) or by just writing "I support Stand United GFX" in your signature.

P.S. I want to start doing a Question of the Day (QOD) So lets see how it goes

QOD: At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image
My First Time...

Posted Image

UPGRADED, I pretty much scrapped the old one and and started again adding a little more detail as I learned the ropes.

Posted Image

Gave birth to my first almost full sig.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flaming Hand Guy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One of my first backgroundED works. Using Photoshop...Like a Boss

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sig for Astro

Posted Image

... Let your mind fill in the blanks... until I find them

Posted Image

One of the first sigs I made as a request from Malik|Astro

...I'll leave the other Distinguished Works of Art for another day

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

About THIS GALLERY:
It's weird to be back on FOE forums, I feel old even though I'm probably the same age as most of you, if not younger. This new forum is all awesome and so customizable and it's all new to me so excuse my unnecessary coloring and boldation of words. And excuse my word makinguperizing. I'm hoping at least a one word comment ("poop" or "goldenpoop" is acceptable if you're lazy) from anyone you views THIS GALLERY. Especially comments on the layout of this Gallery because it's got more writing that works of art omg! I will be adding more work of course, and my writing will decrease. Just wanted to start out strong with a big HELLO, I'M BACK!

About ME:
I have always been interested in drawing (not a big fan of painting because I suck at it) so pixeling seemed like a cool idea. I started making pixels just for myself after seeing a couple on these forums and Zybez. By "started" I mean I made one and stopped. After seeing more and more pixels I started to learn techniques and began to develop my own sort of style. Blah blah blah.

About YOU:
Yes, now I'm going to write about you. Not really though, I haven't been on these forums for a long long time (back when Devlz was in diapers) so I kind've want to know a little bit about you peeps that look at my stoffs. So you will look at my pictures, and leave a comment, and add a couple facts about yourself.

About my PIXELS:
- All my work was done in either paint or in a combination of paint/photoshop.

- I'll release my old work in parts, so you're not overwhelmed  :wow:

...and to those who remember my gallery from the old FOE Forums, I will be starting new projects soon. Just not today.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to support me?

Yes!
Add this to your sig...
Posted Image

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/vni9tj.jpg[/img]

No!
Then add this to your sig...
Posted Image
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/54htz.jpg[/img]

Don't Forget!!!

Please write a comment+factoid or two about yourself (as a Runescaper, FOE member, Pixeler, or even just as a Human).

Looking forward to seeing your comments.

Peace Out,

Stand United
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• TJ

• Devlz

• Stand

Top Posters In This Topic

First to reply on this sweet topic.

Awesome awesome.  ^_^

Where did all others go btw?  :mellow:

edit:

About YOU:

Yes, now I'm going to write about you. Not really though, I haven't been on these forums for a long long time (back when Devlz was in diapers) so I kind've want to know a little bit about you peeps that look at my stoffs. So you will look at my pictures, and leave a comment, and add a couple facts about yourself.

Hmm... 18 years ago? Umad? :omg:

i swear ive seen better work from you before? you had GFX rank right?

Yeah, he was a GFX Artist.  :)

I remember it taking me ages and ages to become a GFX Artist on these forums, because Katalyst didn't see cartoons and drawings as ''GFX'' lol.

First Update 2/24/10

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

First to reply on this sweet topic.

Awesome awesome.  ^_^

Where did all others go btw?  :mellow:

Hmm... 18 years ago? Umad? :omg:

Thanks for the support man. Welcome back to the topic bff. The others are on their way, still finding them all, and yes 18 years ago, back when I created FOE  B)

(Don't kill me Bonesaw)

Second reply.

Nice topic man, you put alot of effort in this o,O

i eat babies

Thanks for noticing Hex. I did spend alot of time writing this stuff up. I'm just trying something new, or maybe people do this lol. You would eat babies. Welcome to my topic, hope to see more comments from you.

3rd!  I love the final version of the flaming hand guy.  Looks sick.  Now I want to see more from you :)

Thanks for the comment and support Bows. More is on the way, just keep checking back everyday for a new update. I had fun making the flaming hand guy. Fire is just fun for me, I'm not a pyro I swear.

i swear ive seen better work from you before? you had GFX rank right?

Gee, thanks for totally crushing the work I put up  :(  Gosh. :D lol yeah I gots more stuff on the way, just had to dig it up out of an external hard drive. And Devlz will take it from here...  :nice:

Yeah, he was a GFX Artist.  :)

I remember it taking me ages and ages to become a GFX Artist on these forums, because Katalyst didn't see cartoons and drawings as ''GFX'' lol.

I keep saying Devlz, do you go by WytchCraft now? So yeah, DevlzCraft is right. I was a GFX Artist, I just told Katalyst how things work in Standville and then he had no choice  :omg: totally jk. I had to apply I think 2 or 3 times before I got the rank.

I remember astros sig :D

Welcome back then Creamie pies, thanks for the comment and support. Is your name supposed to be gross?  :wow:

katalyst rofl.

:wow: Good GFXer though. Where's he at? Retired?

I love your work can't wait to see the new ones you get up =D

Lol thanks for visiting the topic Astro, hope to see more of you. You're not going to ditch me after I get you that 'thing' you wanted, are you? :shifty:

Thanks for all the comments and support so far, looking forward to see some new comments.  :nice:

Keep it Real you Baby Eaters

P.S. I want to start doing a Question of the Day (QOD) So lets see how it goes

QOD: At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

LOL, my topic died in about a day.

Anyways I just started a new project, not really huge but I wanted to show the first step along with some more old sigs and unfinished work

Posted Image

Old Sigs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are called Mini-Me and they usually went with a sig I made for a person

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(n) I was expecting more activity on this topic with trying to update daily.

Yeah, he was a GFX Artist.  :)

I keep saying Devlz, do you go by WytchCraft now? So yeah, DevlzCraft is right. I was a GFX Artist, I just told Katalyst how things work in Standville and then he had no choice  :omg: totally jk. I had to apply I think 2 or 3 times before I got the rank.

I still go by Devlz, else I would've changed my IRC name aswell.

Wytchcraft is just the rsn I use nowadays. ;)

Yay for the ones you found back.  :nice:

Yeah, he was a GFX Artist.  :)

I keep saying Devlz, do you go by WytchCraft now? So yeah, DevlzCraft is right. I was a GFX Artist, I just told Katalyst how things work in Standville and then he had no choice  :omg: totally jk. I had to apply I think 2 or 3 times before I got the rank.

I still go by Devlz, else I would've changed my IRC name aswell.

Wytchcraft is just the rsn I use nowadays. ;)

Yay for the ones you found back.  :nice:

Yeah I was happy to find the rest.

One I missed was the Mini-Me that went with R3LOAD's sig....

Posted Image

Small Update 3rd 3/4/10

are you the original uae x killer...?

I'm the original Stand United.

Damn streight,

that made me lol

lol Connor, you're the man.

Oh look what I've got here lol.

Posted Image

We look so god damn homosexual.

hah, and that is all your fault. not saying there's anything wrong with being homosexual. Right? Make it the QOD

rofl homos

You know you want a piece.

you sure have some talent. Very nice work.

Some talent?... lolz jk man, thanks for the compliment. Hope you come back for more.

Trying to update daily, eh@! Where's today's update?!@@!?  :angry:

:)

Lol you loser, who's side are u on!  :angry: Thanks for the bump  ;) just ddnt see much activity so I gave it a little break. But no more breaks man! If comments stay active I stay active. Did u start a new project yet?

And to everyone...

Sorry for the delay peeps. Activity was lower than I expected. Thanks for the comments tho. I've been working on this background here and there. I kind've have an idea involving a dragon for this picture but I havent decided yet. And I think I worked in the wrong direction making the background first hah.

Posted Image