• TJ

• Devlz

• Stand

Top Posters In This Topic

lolol the homo pixel :lol:

At least it's not a DeviantArt colouring job :shifty:

RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:lol:

Should make a scottys a wanker pixel with his character in the corner of some part of the wild whilst others wonder wtf he's doing from the distance looool

Small Update 4th 3/5/10

This is on a unrelated project to the background updates I've been showing. It's just a character. Let me know wat you think tho!

Actually don't, this was a really small and crappy update, the character is pretty simple nothing really stands out about it so don't worry too much about CC on this one. I've been working on something on the side.

Posted Image

:wow: Must be an inside joke, that one blew right past me. o.O Lol don't dis the homo pixel, Devlz just likes to express himself.

The fuck have you been

:ph43r: Been training Ninja style....

More like quit rs totally around the time I started college. Pretending to study and all, gets really busy lol.

:blush: You missed me? ..... AW.... "Devlz, add Ikz into our homo pixel!"

Lol, flame war!

Very nice O.O

Why Thank You Borat, your compliment really does mean a lot.  :lmao: totally joking about the Borat part. Funny right? C'mon, i'm funny right? Nobody reads this stuff anyways...  :(

Thanks for the love tho TehLumTab hope to see you around more as I update more amazing stoffs.

:lol:

Aw you killed the wart with your kindness. I know it says wart, but it should war and I refuse to edit it.

O i remember alot of these :O

Well  B) I was a pretty big deal ya know. Lolz, is that a good memory or bad memory?

Thanks for the commentzors  :victory:

very nice sigs ;o great 10/10

Holy smokes! Thanks alot Ranger, I rarely get 100%'s ever since i started college. But seriously thanks for the encouragement, hope to see you back here again soon.  :nice:

Very nice gallery :nice:

Thanks, It's mostly old stuff now tho, hopefully I can update it with new works and hopefully you'll keep letting me know how I'm doing.  ^_^ hope to see you soon SpIttles

why the fuck are u only a guest? chat with me, u need a rank :s

I shot you a pm Alex. Could I get like a new rank that no one has ever had? Like "Supreme Being of the Forum"?  :wow: jks thanks for checking out the topic.

I loved your sigs :D

Your blatant use of past tense makes me sad  :(

:) Glad you like my work tho, hopefully u'll learn to "love" the new stuff too as I update ya'll. Thanks for the comment Scotty!

Should make a scottys a wanker pixel with his character in the corner of some part of the wild whilst others wonder wtf he's doing from the distance looool

Thats actually I good idea. Gross. But a good idea. Done deal. What would scotty's character wear?

Thanks for all those words of wisdom and encouragement, hope to hear from you all soon.

SUPPORT ME!!!  It's more like tell your friends to check out my gallery... but do it anyways  :angry:

|

|

|

V

That Deviantart coloring job is an inside joke indeed lol.

Damn Daniel and C0nn0r.  :shifty:

I like how you quote every reply that has been made. Gives me something to read in times of boredom lol.  ^_^

Epic drawings man! Love it!  :wub: How do you do the flames and the sexy ice barrage ? :D

I am trying to get more experienced in drawing cartoons atm  :lol:

I like how you quote every reply that has been made. Gives me something to read in times of boredom lol.  ^_^

Shifty as fuck :shifty:
  • 2 weeks later...

Update 3/16/10

So I guess I made this FOE sig sort of thing a while ago. Totally forgot about it. But let me know what u think....

Posted Image

I love inside jokes, hopefully one day I can be apart of one. (If you watch The Office [American Version] you'd get that inside joke lol)

I'm glad I cure your boredom. I like reading the comments, including the short ones.

o.o can you make meh a cool sigg!!! :):):)

Actually not really taking sig requests now, but ill be sure to let u know if i ever decide to anytime soon :)

Epic drawings man! Love it!  :wub: How do you do the flames and the sexy ice barrage ? :D

I am trying to get more experienced in drawing cartoons atm  :lol:

A quick tutorial for Larzi:

First of all I'm no photoshop or paint pro at all, but i'll tell you my noob way of doing that stuffs.

For flames I just get the primary colors in there (yellow orange red) and watever shades of those I'd like and then I just go smudge crazy on it. lol, hope that helps cuz its really all that I do.

For the Icebarrage I kind've do the same deal but then burn and dodge where i feel necessary (edges mostly). And then i smudge into the ground so it gives it the look of being frozen to the floor.

Basically just smudge anything and everything  :victory:

Hope that helps, and hope that u read this lol

Scotty f2p wise would be in mith like his signature, im not sure about p2p, maybe mystic with an ancient staff/white hat.

Deal. Hopefully I can get started on that this week. If I do ill also start TJ's (That's right I decided that quick)  :lol:

Shifty as fuck :shifty:

lol, I dont even know how to reply to that. so i'll just hit u with a deep question...

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one person enjoys it?

Anywho, Thanks for all the comments and compliments and suggestions and requests, I'm hoping to have a big update sometime this week kiddos.  :nice:

Remember to cc on anything, especially todays little update...

Peace out. ;)

Update 3/18/10

Posted Image

Beginning steps for Scotty's sig (Tris' Suggestion)

I hope this is what you meant Tris lol...

-The character, shield, and skimmy look weird because I had to resize them so they were proportional, they turned kind've blue-ish. Any idea how to make the lines black again?

Can you have my babys?

:omg: I don't have a uterus.... so I'm going to go with a no :nice:

Don't worry though I'm sure there's someone out there for you man  :unsure2:....

Don't see many pixel artists nowadays. Very nice and keep up the good work ;)

Thanks for the compliment man. I guess I'm not full pixel art though because many times I shade highlight in photoshop with the burn and dodge tool. Thanks a lot though Shad3y, hope to see you come back for more.  :D

Epic stuff is Epic

That's very nice of you TehLumTab. I'm glad you enjoy my gallery. The first time I read your reply I thought of it as just a statement that "all Epic things are, by definition, Epic!" which is also a great post and is something that can be applied to all of our lives.  ^_^

lolz i kid you man. Thanks for the compliment!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malik|Astro When are you going to add the edited one into your sig?!?! lol

Devlz my topic misses you, when are you going to start a new project? I hear your busy with school and all but just throw that away and no life gfx forever!!!  mwahhahahah!!!!!  :wow:

VERY VERY VERY Shifty  :shifty:

Ah, I love the outlines for that signature already! Can't wait to see the outcome.

As for the character in the background pissing/jacking off.. maybe you should just redo the lines. Else it will look silly in the end.

I'd drop the photoshop part on that one. Just make it fully pixeled.

This makes me wanna do some pixeling lol. Last time I've done it I made something to get accepted into the graphic school I'm in now.  :lol:

Posted Image

Update 3/19/10

Posted Image

This is step 2 of scotty's sig (requested by Tris). Not sure wat to do with the little space I have in the corner for a background.

I've gotten most of the shading done with already, but I won't post it till I'm done with the shading and background and also adding the text. Should be done by tonight so check back often  ^_^

Ah, I love the outlines for that signature already! Can't wait to see the outcome.

As for the character in the background pissing/jacking off.. maybe you should just redo the lines. Else it will look silly in the end.

This makes me wanna do some pixeling lol. Last time I've done it I made something to get accepted into the graphic school I'm in now.  :lol:

Thanks alot man. I didn't redo the lines in that pic. I'm going to see if I need to when I finish the sig. So let me know if the difference stands out. I use photoshop to move around the different parts of the pictures. I feel like I can be more precise with placement and all. I made every part of that picture as a different pixel so hopefully it doesn't look too weird lol.

That pixel is epic man. I'm a big fan of cartoons in a real life background. The fact that its pixel makes it even more epic man. How long did that take you?

Lmao runescape coloring book :):)

how'd i do?

Why! :omg:

lol I don't even understand the whole shoop da whoop thing, so my only question is why?

No comment on the first shoop da whoop haha. But for the second one, why does it say LIFE?

Coloring job is pretty decent actually. Especially the shoop da whoop!!!  :wow: you loser lol.

Thanks for the cc Devlz and TJ  :nice:

Update 3/19/10

Posted Image

This is step 2 of scotty's sig (requested by Tris). Not sure wat to do with the little space I have in the corner for a background.

I've gotten most of the shading done with already, but I won't post it till I'm done with the shading and background and also adding the text. Should be done by tonight so check back often  ^_^

Thanks alot man. I didn't redo the lines in that pic. I'm going to see if I need to when I finish the sig. So let me know if the difference stands out. I use photoshop to move around the different parts of the pictures. I feel like I can be more precise with placement and all. I made every part of that picture as a different pixel so hopefully it doesn't look too weird lol.

That pixel is epic man. I'm a big fan of cartoons in a real life background. The fact that its pixel makes it even more epic man. How long did that take you?

Lmao runescape coloring book :):)

how'd i do?

Why! :omg:

lol I don't even understand the whole shoop da whoop thing, so my only question is why?

No comment on the first shoop da whoop haha. But for the second one, why does it say LIFE?

Coloring job is pretty decent actually. Especially the shoop da whoop!!!  :wow: you loser lol.

Thanks for the cc Devlz and TJ  :nice:

lol its an mm member, and hes fighting life lol

3/19/10 Update

Scotty's sig is done for the most part. CC please

Posted Image

lol its an mm member, and hes fighting life lol

LOL of course. I ddnt notice the pink hat before.