Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• TJ

• Devlz

• Stand

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao loving the scotty one.

Me too. Looks awesome. ^_^

Don't edit that guy in the background. He looks just fine.  :)

Didn't really take me too long... 2-3 hours maybe? I don't know.

3/20/10 Update

Posted Image

[IMG]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6324/doneshadows.png[/img]

All yours Scotty.

I totally forgot to thank Tris earlier for the amazing suggestion/idea for this sig. So thanks a lot Tris for the inspiration. First full sig I've done since I came back to these forums!!!

Glad you like it  :nice: I had a fun time making it

It was all you Tris, thanks (again) for the idea. And thanks for the compliments.

Me too. Looks awesome. ^_^

Don't edit that guy in the background. He looks just fine.  :)

Didn't really take me too long... 2-3 hours maybe? I don't know.

lol I'm worried about my shadows, give me all your cc! 2-3 hours just for me?  ;o awww

B) thanks for the encouragement brotha from anotha motha

liken that WIP, thr small guy in the BG looks anti-aliased?

I keep seeing that on photoshop when I'm using pretty much any tool. And i'm a total photoshop noob so what does anti-aliased mean?

If that guy is anti-aliased then the shield and scimmy are too because I resized them all.

Thanks for all the cc noobs. lol keep it up plox  ^_^ it really does help and I do read all of them and take them into account while I'm working on a project.

*Almost 1k views!*

3/22/10 Update

Newest sig. Worked on it on and off today.

Posted Image

Let me know what you guys think...  :nice:

As always, cc is welcome and appreciated!

edit: hahhaa it's not a nazi armband, supposed to be zammy book you noob  :wow:

3/22/10 Update

Newest sig. Worked on it on and off today.

Posted Image

Let me know what you guys think...  :nice:

As always, cc is welcome and appreciated!

errmm does he have nazi armband >.<?

*EDIT* NVM its a book  :lol:

Tiny Update 3/23/10

Posted Image

Changed the book and moved the character a little. Just for you TJ  ;) lol

errmm does he have nazi armband >.<?

*EDIT* NVM its a book  :lol:

:wow:

LOL I totally ddnt notice that I made a rune scimmy holding nazi. Thanks for the catch man  :nice:

^^^^^^^^^ That's why I love all your cc's, they really do help

sexy

There are kids here gosh. Have some respect.  :) lol thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you like my stoffs, hope to see more cc from you as I continue to update this thread...

really impressing nice job!

Thanks for the compliment Eseljaeger. The encouragement really helps. The sig was fun to make, I'm not sure if I'm done with it yet though. Hope to see you back here soon.

nice stuff bro

Thanks a lot Marc. Really, this encouragement makes me feel like a little kid on xmas. Even though it's not my holiday...  :victory:

Keep checking back here for more stoffs!

amazing mate you coming back to rs?

I'm not really planning to come back and play rs. More interested in the gfx. I still suffer from severe nostalgia over the loss of the original wildy. You probably think I'm my cousin, who was Stand United that was in FOE. I'm just the GFX-er.

Either way, thanks for the compliment  :D I appreciate it.

This guy is a boss I like your new work bro.

*Hands Malik $500* Thanks for the compliment man  ;o . I gotta start studying though lol! Hope you keep the activity up (At least on this thread  :wow: ) and continue to cc plox cuz it helps alot!

Crazy talent.

346505/1 for all of them you own.

How did you decide on that number? Haha JK Ev. Thanks alot, I don't think I've ever gotten rated that high. I dont think anyone in the history of the world has been. Except.... Chuck Norris.

But really, again, your encouragement is priceless and really is a motivator so thanks for the compliment. Hope to see you come back for more and make sure you continue to hit me with your cc!

Nice gallery.

I'm glad you like my work Kns. Hopefully you'll continue to critique my gallery as I add more stuff. Hope I havent lost my touch! cuz a majority of the sigs are older  :o

Thanks for the compliment

Well by now all of you (only you Devlz) that read my replies are probably sick of seeing me write "Thanks" this and "Thanks" that. But honestly, all the comments/compliments/insults/critiques/gift baskets, all of those things help sooo much. And your enthusiasm and support is what keeps me gfxing, no doubt. So a big THANKS to everyone, for all your encouragement and cc.

Time to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Peace out  :nice:

TRIS THAT WANKA@@@@@@@@@@

Very nice sig though, Ill use because it looks sick except Tris would be the one wanking -.-

No way pickle head your the fking wanker around here. :wub:

Update 4/4/10

Just to clarify..... my pixel's ain't dead.

Posted Image

Well well well. Good to be back updating on this topic. Did some gfx, worked on that ^^^^

So if you peeps could be cool and hook me up with all the CC in the world it would be amazing!!!!

Missed you all  :wub: no homo

TRIS THAT WANKA@@@@@@@@@@

Very nice sig though, Ill use because it looks sick except Tris would be the one wanking -.-

No way pickle head your the fking wanker around here. :wub:

You two don't need to fight over the wanking title. You can both be wankers  :wow: jks.

Thanks for using it Scotty, I'm glad you liked it.

omg legit Gfx... Jesus :)

We totally talked on irc! good to see you here mlak. Thanks for the compliment!

nice man *add this into to the new quote* :O

Thanks dude! Hope to see you back here soon noob (not in a mean way, its in his name)

Ye same bro I gotta start studying more aswell cuz atm I study 1 hour a week maybe.

Stupid pixeling and gfx gots me so distracted lol. Good luck studying though. We might be competing for the least amt of time spent studying lol. Dam... i got hw for tomorrow!

b o s s

Thanks Cal, compliments are awesome!!!!!  ;o

random old rs wildy story: fought a guy f2p that was wearing full wiz g and his name was B O S S Pkr I think. Lost to him when he was wearing santa, then killed him when he had just the wiz g.  :huh: .. . .. . . .. . anyways... back to comments.

keep up the good work :D

I'll do wat I can, as long as you keep up the compliments and cc!  ^_^ Thanks for the encouragement, its too late.

REMEMBER TO CC all ya'll whose be readin all dis here.

Take care peepzors and keep it real! :nice:

Posted Image Stand United

Click Here to go see my NON-CARTOON/PIXEL SIGS

agreed with connor

THAT PIXEL BANNER IS FUCKING EPIC

needs a bit more work on the firecape though

which clan is it for? foe?

me and zany have been working on a banner aswell lol

still in progress though