[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite goes back to its pure roots

Thanos

lol seems retarded basically ur giving people who maxed there accounts out for the good of the clan 30 days to get a 1-20def account for example, and if not they will slowly be pushed out and turned away lmfao, I haven't clanned for a while so i cannot comment on that aspect but from the outside looking in it seems like your gonna fuck over a load of people would be nice if someone could justify this reason for me as what @Paul wrote doesn't really cut the point for me 

ps whoever got 30 defence on my account go killurselfs @Borzor @Peen i hope one of u 2 has an acc i can use now if i ever return... since u fkd me up

but good luck on your endeavours x 

i do like the idea im not gonna lie if it means the returns of things like p2p preps in the wild etc and not being ragged by dickeds im all for it but idk i might be getting the wrong end of the stick here idk just seems rash, but again before anyone bites (my reputation) in no way am i having a dig lol hence why im asking someone to expand on the matter, if its better for the clan than fucking go for it youths x

Edited by Emilio
6 minutes ago, Emilio said:

lol seems retarded basically ur giving people who maxed there accounts out for the good of the clan 30 days to get a 1-20def account for example, and if not they will slowly be pushed out and turned away lmfao, I haven't clanned for a while so i cannot comment on that aspect but from the outside looking in it seems like your gonna fuck over a load of people would be nice if someone could justify this reason for me as what @Paul wrote doesn't really cut the point for me 

ps whoever got 30 defence on my account go killurselfs @Borzor @Peen i hope one of u 2 has an acc i can use now if i ever return... since u fkd me up

but good luck on your endeavours x 

i do like the idea im not gonna lie if it means the returns of things like p2p preps in the wild etc and not being ragged by dickeds im all for it but idk i might be getting the wrong end of the stick here idk just seems rash, but again before anyone bites (my reputation) in no way am i having a dig lol hence why im asking someone to expand on the matter, if its better for the clan than fucking go for it youths x

Hope u come back cutie.. from an outside POV that's understandable but with the state of the hpc scene it was either move down or close. Only one person made a leaving topic and he was going to leave anyways since his timezone is really awkward for trips. Pretty sure our ML has increased and our forum/TS activity has definitely increased

14 minutes ago, Heismberg said:

Hope u come back cutie.. from an outside POV that's understandable but with the state of the hpc scene it was either move down or close. Only one person made a leaving topic and he was going to leave anyways since his timezone is really awkward for trips. Pretty sure our ML has increased and our forum/TS activity has definitely increased

we shall see

@Emilio how is it for the worse lol? You thought it was bad a year ago; you should of seen the scene the last 6 months.

absolute cancer. This will hopefully revive a PURE scene. what was there a month ago, was FOE vs EOM aka mains

2 minutes ago, R 4 P 1 D Z said:

hello old friend nice to see your about :D

nice to see another old face popping up, just came back after about an 18 month break, you should join me on this crusade ;)

R 4 P 1 D Z
46 minutes ago, Nidoqueen said:

nice to see another old face popping up, just came back after about an 18 month break, you should join me on this crusade ;)

yea bro i got a pure in the pipeline will be done in couple weeks. The hype is real! :)

15 minutes ago, R 4 P 1 D Z said:

yea bro i got a pure in the pipeline will be done in couple weeks. The hype is real! :)

whats the name mate? i'll get it added. add mine "the illusive"

R 4 P 1 D Z
9 minutes ago, Nidoqueen said:

whats the name mate? i'll get it added. add mine "the illusive"

yea mate its r 4 p ll d z il add ya