don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite goes back to its pure roots

Thanos

8 hours ago, Brenden said:

Oh right, so because all the other clans are going lpc as well that will remove the toxicity from the community, how didn't clans think of this sooner!

I'm just really looking forward to using my 108 vs the 20 defence lpcs in 2 months time lol. Gonna be carnage.

Will the requirements be the same as they currently were? Was about to post an application on my almost maxed 20 def account but it looks like I'll be training up my lil guy.

1 minute ago, -Da said:

Will the requirements be the same as they currently were? Was about to post an application on my almost maxed 20 def account but it looks like I'll be training up my lil guy.

We've currently expanded the requirements so people with lower level accounts can join us earlier during this time of transition.

I understand the decision, I also think it's a wise one.

However, this will not make the scene less cancer, the scene will always be cancer because of the people in it. 

Unfortunately I won't be re-joining but I'm excited to see how this clan moves forward with this.

Edited by Rolexx