Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Final Ownage Elite goes back to its pure roots

Thanos

Makes sense as in that FOE being 30def never added up.

Doesn't take away the fact that you made people train defence and are now saying

GL training for 2wks or fuck outa here.

Also this ''HPC, enjoyable as long as it lasted, is dying.'' is BS, 

you'll legit be fighting the same clans after this I'm fairly sure.

I'm not saying you're making a mistake lowering the defence requirement (although

I strongly disagree to go 1-5 rather than 1-20) but the road that brought you here

makes absolutely no sense.

1 minute ago, DareOfDevil said:

Makes sense as in that FOE being 30def never added up.

Doesn't take away the fact that you made people train defence and are now saying

GL training for 2wks or fuck outa here.

Also this ''HPC, enjoyable as long as it lasted, is dying.'' is BS, 

you'll legit be fighting the same clans after this I'm fairly sure.

I'm not saying you're making a mistake lowering the defence requirement (although

I strongly disagree to go 1-5 rather than 1-20) but the road that brought you here

makes absolutely no sense.

??

nobody was made to train defense and I'm not following the second point

Just now, Luke said:

??

nobody was made to train defense and I'm not following the second point

Perhaps not straight forward but you increasing the defence cap signals that that's where the future lies.

Now you're going back on that and basically saying you'll be kicking people if they don't bother training a new

account in a matter of time. 

Just now, DareOfDevil said:

Perhaps not straight forward but you increasing the defence cap signals that that's where the future lies.

Now you're going back on that and basically saying you'll be kicking people if they don't bother training a new

We want to accommodate all our members and that much was made very clear on TS, but the reality of the direction we're heading is a smaller combat cap and lower defense levels. There's plenty of members who will need new accounts and we'll do what we can to help them. There's plenty of advanced notice, and we don't expect everything to just fall in to place tomorrow.

The reality is regardless of the 30 def move made a year ago or whatever we already had a ton of 100+ combat 20+ defense accounts, and those guys would be in the same boat. This is not a decision made lightly, and all members were considered throughout the discussions. This is what we feel is best for our community, the pure community, and for all our members. Yeah it's regrettable that people will need to make new accounts, but what is the alternative? Dwelling in the world of main run ins until the community dies out? 

3 minutes ago, Luke said:

We want to accommodate all our members and that much was made very clear on TS, but the reality of the direction we're heading is a smaller combat cap and lower defense levels. There's plenty of members who will need new accounts and we'll do what we can to help them. There's plenty of advanced notice, and we don't expect everything to just fall in to place tomorrow.

The reality is regardless of the 30 def move made a year ago or whatever we already had a ton of 100+ combat 20+ defense accounts, and those guys would be in the same boat. This is not a decision made lightly, and all members were considered throughout the discussions. This is what we feel is best for our community, the pure community, and for all our members. Yeah it's regrettable that people will need to make new accounts, but what is the alternative? Dwelling in the world of main run ins until the community dies out? 

Well I'm definitely not a fan of the 30-39 defence ''pures'' however I just don't see how this is going to work out. What is your point of view on going to war because in my point of view you'll either VS MPC/HPC and get smashed because of everyone training up or match LPC and sit half of your members.

Edited by DareOfDevil
Just now, DareOfDevil said:

Well I'm definitely not a fan of the 30-39 defence ''pures'' however I just don't see how this is going to work out. What is your point on going to war because you'll either VS MPC/HPC and get smashed because of everyone training up or match LPC and sit half of your members.

We got some dedicated members and, I'm trying not to come off as cocky, but I really don't think we'll have too many growing pains acclimating to the scene and getting up to speed stat-wise. 

5 minutes ago, DareOfDevil said:

You might as well go post on all the other clans who are going lpc now too. 

Staying HPC was not worth it, if you didn't know already how toxic the HPC community was, then I don't know where you been for the last year.

You can view it however you want but Foe had an enough members remaining HPC that could still dominate LPC with their baby pures. However you want to argue FOE will always remain number one even if we go back to LPC, MPC or HPC. We realistically could just dominate both scenes at once from LPC & HPC.