don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite goes back to its pure roots

Thanos

17 minutes ago, 1 Item said:

You might as well go post on all the other clans who are going lpc now too. 

Staying HPC was not worth it, if you didn't know already how toxic the HPC community was, then I don't know where you been for the last year.

Oh right, so because all the other clans are going lpc as well that will remove the toxicity from the community, how didn't clans think of this sooner!

10 minutes ago, Brenden said:

Oh right, so because all the other clans are going lpc as well that will remove the toxicity from the community, how didn't clans think of this sooner!

K lol.

4 minutes ago, Brenden said:

giphy.gif

yup, rich when you jump in to troll randomly. HPC scene was toxic, and we're giving the clan more action, in a community that is larger. 

1 minute ago, 1 Item said:

yup, rich when you jump in to troll randomly. HPC scene was toxic, and we're giving the clan more action, in a community that is larger. 

?? You're pretty much saying just because people are lowering their defence they're going to stop being toxic, are you retarded? You're moving to the same community of people lol

Just now, Brenden said:

?? You're pretty much saying just because people are lowering their defence they're going to stop being toxic, are you retarded? You're moving to the same community of people lol

There's always going to be people being toxic? Lmfao but it's better then matching mains every weekend and getting no action.

I never said that all toxicity will be gone, not once in any of my posts. But it'll be more fun then dealing with mains every weekend, with 1-2 other clans going out.

Been a long time coming, don't push for mithril or even 13 def.

1-5 start from scratch and watch activity boost.

100% support the decision

8 minutes ago, Ir0ny said:

Been a long time coming, don't push for mithril or even 13 def.

1-5 start from scratch and watch activity boost.

100% support the decision

Aaaaaand what's going on with you? 

2 hours ago, Colin said:

Stuck between a rock and a hard place now. @Aaron kiss me pls

its a no brainer. Foe.

Aao leadership are lost puppies without me. Hence the complete disaster this version has been in my absence. I have many friends there and maybe things would be different if I wasn't ostracized for this version. Quite frankly I don't see them coming on top of this rivalry vs RD without me but i wish them the best of luck. Grats @Shawn FOE moving down is perhaps the best thing that could have ever happened to your clan. 

@King Koer Jr my advice for you is jumping ship while you can.

Edited by Aaron
5 minutes ago, Luke said:

Aren't you in misfits? Just wondered what you were thinking 

Yeah feel you, honestly I don't know yet. Will have to talk to the ranks. Reality is though I probably won't be able to make trips for a while considering they are absolutely fucked for Aussies.

But, Misfits is p2p only and I want to be doing f2p also

1 minute ago, Ir0ny said:

Yeah feel you, honestly I don't know yet. Will have to talk to the ranks. Reality is though I probably won't be able to make trips for a while considering they are absolutely fucked for Aussies.

But, Misfits is p2p only and I want to be doing f2p also

Gotcha well you could just party hard all weekend night and stay awake for trip, but I feel you, I don't know how we have Australian ranks tbh.

Well we got plenty of time to sort it out, respect wherever you land. Ranks are here if you want to talk through anything, hopefully you end up rocking the team 30. 

12 minutes ago, Aaron said:

its a no brainer. Foe.

Aao leadership are lost puppies without me. Hence the complete disaster this version has been in my absence. I have many friends there and maybe things would be different if I wasn't ostracized for this version. Quite frankly I don't see them coming on top of this rivalry vs RD without me but i wish them the best of luck. Grats @Shawn FOE moving down is perhaps the best thing that could have ever happened to your clan. 

@King Koer Jr my advice for you is jumping ship while you can.

Was training a rag account to camp you but im glad you've seen the light

@King Koer Jr couldn't say the same for you buddy

1 hour ago, Luke said:

@Colin either way we can still smoke a blunt nad make fun of divine and will

not that we'd ever do that

they're cool kids 

Need to chill real soon fam