This Bot ****ing Fails

Dizzy

You know you're in the wrong pug ladder when you:

-40 bomb

-with a bot on the team since r3/r4

-with all teammates muted since r3/r4

-win 16-13 on Cache after losing CT side

Yet faceit seems to think I'm level 4 on a scale of 1-10... god bless

I'm already saying this now. When I eventually rank up from Supreme to Global Elite, I will leave 64tick matchmaking behind. I will literally play 1 game a month, ONLY to keep my rank, but all of my playing shall be solely on FaceIt/ESEA. 128tick and real challenges await.

I'm already saying this now. When I eventually rank up from Supreme to Global Elite, I will leave 64tick matchmaking behind. I will literally play 1 game a month, ONLY to keep my rank, but all of my playing shall be solely on FaceIt/ESEA. 128tick and real challenges await.

yeah nigga esea is where its at

yeah nigga esea is where its at

Ye it's a good service. Last time I was subscribed I was mg something and got shat on.

I'd love to play ESEA too but everything about their business seems retarded, their spokesperson is a complete moron and their software is so invasive. But the other services are kinda bad so there's not much point in trying anything else, is there?

I play on a shitty laptop and I'm only getting 50-70 fps atm, would I even notice the 128tick difference? 

I play on a shitty laptop and I'm only getting 50-70 fps atm, would I even notice the 128tick difference?

In your case probably not all that much, but I mean hit detection and everything is just much smoother.

In your case probably not all that much, but I mean hit detection and everything is just much smoother.
You definitely would notice a different. FPS only has an impact on refresh rate, 128 tick makes it easier to move, feels smoother and hit registration is moved up a little. But there's no point in playing ESEA or FaceIt with that FPS as you are at a massive disadvantage and the level is significantly higher than regular match making.

You definitely would notice a different. FPS only has an impact on refresh rate, 128 tick makes it easier to move, feels smoother and hit registration is moved up a little. But there's no point in playing ESEA or FaceIt with that FPS as you are at a massive disadvantage and the level is significantly higher than regular match making.

Yeah you definitely notice a difference, but if u play with a laptop like u said Pieter then just stick to matchmaking. MM games are mostly more even than 128tick 3rd party services, because in ESEA for example you might have a team with 2 globals, 1 dmg, 1 mg2 and a fricking silver elite master on the same side. ESEA is not skill-based, so you will have a really hard time in some games, if matched against globals etc. FaceIt on the other hand is somewhat skill based with its matchmaking, because they have a level system and ELO system. However even there you will notice globals with lvl 3 and 1100 ELO, when their true skill lies anywhere between 1800-2500 ELO

I wanna organize a 5v5 FOE vs FI on CSGO i'm sure we can come up with a team :D

EU or NA

Idk i'm not sure where we have more players. I asked around FI they seem to have more NA. 

I can coach if it's NA l0l. And we could use your server :D

I wanna organize a 5v5 FOE vs FI on CSGO i'm sure we can come up with a team :D

EU or NA

Idk i'm not sure where we have more players. I asked around FI they seem to have more NA.

I can coach if it's NA l0l. And we could use your server :D

Always down