Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

This Bot ****ing Fails

Dizzy

I've never warmed up before...I should I guess?

Yeah the higher rank u get the more vital it is that you have a daily practice routine, even if you don't have time to play games get on for 30-60min to do some practice to keep your aim on fleek.

Yeah that actually seems to be a pattern...I always perform like shit in the first 5 to 10 rounds and then the rest of the game is where I catch up. I'll try it out this week and see if I get some results :) Thanks for the advice

Tbh I rarely warm up LOL I just play everyday.

But when I take a week or so off I do

Changed it Brenden.

How can a bot even hack, but it can fail:

"Hold your position" "Sorry...That's a no" *Runs down mid and dies"

I do a shit ton of aim/death match

@@Dizzy I used too alot but tbh I maintain my aim as long as I play everyday
yeah but do you improve it Edited by Dizzy

To actually improve aim, DM is better at doing that than simply playing matches.

That's why I have shroud aim :kappa: Edited by Dizzy
B L l l T Z

Hey  I thought about playing this game for fun but I don't like being called a nigger every 2 games so I uninstalled it and went back to league.

Hey  I thought about playing this game for fun but I don't like being called a nigger every 2 games so I uninstalled it and went back to league.

LOL welcome to the amazing community of CS

and yeah I do occasionally improve my aim. I'm way better at callouts/team strats. I also am very good at positioning catching people off guard.

Going to enter the upcoming free league in ESEA for fun

Hey I thought about playing this game for fun but I don't like being called a nigger every 2 games so I uninstalled it and went back to league.

and yeah I do occasionally improve my aim. I'm way better at callouts/team strats. I also am very good at positioning catching people off guard.

Invite to team

Can i smurf on your account, deranking my MGE smurf is too hard

Hey I thought about playing this game for fun but I don't like being called a nigger every 2 games so I uninstalled it and went back to league.

Invite to team

when u get home I cbf puttign effort atm l0l

Invite to team

when u get home I cbf puttign effort atm l0l
Aight

Ok so I've made over $300 flipping skins using OP Skins and Market Place, what 144hz monitor should I buy?

I was thinking http://www.amazon.com/BenQ-XL2411Z-24-Inch-LED-Monitor/dp/B00ITORITU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438717391&sr=8-1&keywords=144hz+benq 

BenQ XL Series XL2411Z 24-Inch LED Monitor 

its currently on sale so that would be a good deal,

or this asus http://www.amazon.com/Asus-VG248QE-24-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B00B2HH7G0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438717458&sr=8-1&keywords=144hz+asus 

Asus VG248QE 24-Inch LED-Lit Monitor

pretty much both the same monitors, 144hz, LED and 24inch which is perfect size.

@ what monitor do you have?