Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

This Bot ****ing Fails

Dizzy

Why do the majority of people not like the Falchion knife. Looks good to me..

Because the draw animation is bulky and requires two hands

Yeah but it's over in a split-second and you can barely see that part

My friends dad is one the board of directors of NVidia, trying to get him to hook me up with some dealios on perhaps a Titan X or GTX 980.

@@Lubo people just like to complain

I like the m9 the most though

@@Lubo people just like to complain

I like the m9 the most though

M9 is my favorite, karambit 2nd, then butterfly, bayonet, flip, huntsman, gut falcon

Btw @@Zachary and @others have you made the switch to 144hz? Currently in Germany at grampa's and he has an old CRT monitor with 200hz and the difference is crazy, only problem is they hurt your eyes after a while.

@@Dizzy not yet. I'm setting up my new comp currently.. I need to wire so I can get internet up in my room. I'm deffo not using wireless net on the origin pc LOL

and Imma start grinding esea more often.. kinda mad I ruined my sick rws cuz a fkn guy came that I had to help=.=

;

@@Dizzy not yet. I'm setting up my new comp currently.. I need to wire so I can get internet up in my room. I'm deffo not using wireless net on the origin pc LOL

and Imma start grinding esea more often.. kinda mad I ruined my sick rws cuz a fkn guy came that I had to help=.=

;

Bro didn't it reset its August now haha

;

Bro didn't it reset its August now haha

True that, but still was gay lol I was 9.33 rws

9.33 is a appropriate average but if you're lucky your first game is like 20+ RWS and then you can feel good about yourself

Ah nice to see this topic getting opened. But yeah have been playing a bit lately, getting better but still kinda inconsistent. I'm a really good AWPer and can hold myself in LEM games with that, but my AK/M4 are pretty weak. Hope to see DMG-->LE in like a week or two.

I'll teach you rifle if you teach me AWP

I'd pratice your ak @@Rordarok because awping will only get you so far, since you have to sacrifice and buy ak/m4 to win games sometimes. You can't always be saving for awp if you die

bkUV7K0.jpg?1

LEM is back

Those guns... , I sold my Falchion and bought a vanilla m9.. the good skins are too expensive and the cheaper ones are gay, Yeah been playing on 144hz for over a year now better than 60hz.

I can't even imagine going back to 60hz after a year of 144hz. Difference is clearly noticable.

Well, I had my LAN event and the tournament with my team went alright. Ended up 3rd in a group of 5 teams, so we just barely didn't qualify to the RO32.

We started with a win against a LEM/SMFC mix, followed by two close losses (16-12 and 16-11) to two Global teams. We almost threw in our final game, because there were no stakes left for us anymore, but managed to still scratch another OT win. Considering my team is all eagle/supreme I would say we did fairly well. All in all really happy we attended to get some valuable LAN experience.

Back to the normal matchmaking/PUG grind =D