• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henrik

• A Combo

• 1 Item

• Thanos

Got offered 250$ but idk man I came to the conclusion I am too addicted to let my pure go for that price

Nice man, grats :) LEM would be sick, so good luck getting there!

MM is such a pain in the butthole though in EU. No offense, but playing with Russians is a pain in the ass. They're 10% skilled, 90% chance you're playing either 4v5 or 4v6 sadly.

Life has been great since making premades, I actually went from MGE to DMG lol

Yeah I feel you. When I was MG2 I almost never met a cheater or smurfs, MGE were quite a few smurfs just boosting/playing with their friends and since I'm DMG holy shit so many accounts with <20 hours played and making the most insane plays (with no logical reason behind them tbh). I really hope they keep banwaving, makes the game a lot better

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to every FOE ruski but russians are ruining MM for me RIP

The game is full of fucking russians lmao why is that

Cus 85% of them either suck, have no mic, or WORSE, do have a mic and the only thing you hear is FAEK N NOOOB TEM CYKA BLYAT

The other 15% are cool but for some reason never end up in your team

Cus 85% of them either suck, have no mic, or WORSE, do have a mic and the only thing you hear is FAEK N NOOOB TEM CYKA BLYAT

The other 15% are cool but for some reason never end up in your team

On the steam community place you can find a little program that blocks russians out of your matchmaking. Takes a little longer to que up, but it helps alot. I forgot what the name is of that addon though.

My girlfriend is from russia, and even she says it that the russian youth is retarded as fuck.

Edited by Snurf jr

I been working on the new challenge coin, I'm almost at the first two stars in revoluion

in case you didnt know: if you levle up that new rank you have a chance to receive the dragonlore, or weapons from other cases aswell.

I been working on the new challenge coin, I'm almost at the first two stars in revoluion

in case you didnt know: if you levle up that new rank you have a chance to receive the dragonlore, or weapons from other cases aswell.
Yeah but only once a week you get a drop , I'm private 3 now

Yeah, we all know Gaben isnt generous at all xD nice rank. 

Yeah, we all know Gaben isnt generous at all xD nice rank. 

yeah lol I've been playing a bit since the update