• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henrik

• A Combo

• 1 Item

• Thanos

ive been global/supreme for about 2 yrs and cheaters r honestly not as big a deal as ppl on reddit/hltv etc make em out to be. people are just bad and cant handle the fact that some people are better than them

True Siden, especially since the last few months and after the introduction of that level 3 barrier.

Anyway I got LEM yesterday, I'm not exactly sure how I've been climbing so fast lately but I'm averaging roughly 1.7-2kd in my last 15 or so games, most of them all with LEM/SMFC players. Oh well, we'll see where it goes.

• 3 months later...

I'm also a GN4 ! was once a LEM.. until they made the new rank system i cant seem to get a win any more... rip lol would love to play with some of u guys sometime though !

My Supreme account demoted to LE and might demote to DMG, the rank shuffle has been really interesting and to be honest I like it. Percentage wise I'm still the same rank, but it's nice having a few more goals in front of you

• 1 month later...

I'm still playing but totally lost my way on cs atm, Feel like I can't aim for shit, Trying different mice out etc, Need to wait till the end of march for the new zowie mice, EC-1A or the new Finalmouse Scream one.

Have been duoing with Range a lot lately, but ffs so many fishy people lmao. Kids with <200 hours making completely retarded shots and rotations every time, checking the most insane corners. And it's always someone duoqing with someone else who's like 2-18 at the end of the game.

Edited by Rordarok

Have been duoing with Range a lot lately, but ffs so many fishy people lmao. Kids with <200 hours making completely retarded shots and rotations every time, checking the most insane corners. And it's always someone duoqing with someone else who's like 2-18 at the end of the game.

yeah fuck MM, ESEA for some piece of mind very little cheaters there!