don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

csgo rank discussion

A Combo

MGE/DMG

How those ranks been doing since the VAC ban waves? Haven't played in quite awhile.

I went down one rank on my main due to the vac ban. from DMG to MGE

Then I got DMG back two days after anyways

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henrik

• A Combo

• 1 Item

• Thanos

Most of the ranks from DMG on have shifted forward, so quite a bit of people previously DMG can now be LE/LEM.

Edited by Sh4dy M4ul

I opened like 25 cases yesterday and I got one freaking shitty pink item while a mate opened 10 cases and got a FN hyperbeast and a FN M9 Bayonet Marble Fade

Fuckfuckfuck

But ye I'm jelly, opening a knife must be beast

yeah case luck is shit for 99% of people, then there is those fuck bois who open like 10 cases and get a stat trak factory new doppler :kappa: It angers me

why are battle scarred skins more expensive than a better state of that skin sometimes

depends on how the skin looks imo some b scarred assimov awps look sick because the bottoms pre clean but it has a black scope

Most guns look pretty decent on user side from FT onwards too

ye I guess in some cases, I know knives look like ass FT

Yeah for some reason the knives seem like an exception, idk their edges get all fucked looking. Most knives you could buy should be FN for the proper look imo

God damn that thing is beautiful #jelly

Did you unbox it? Or did you put down some serious stacks for that :P?

I trade alot.  

I still have a doppler m9 stat trak phase 2 and I also got a gut tiger tooth. (all FN)

Two AKS one stat trak Vulcan which I am dumping and a stat trak case harderned.

I also got a huge gallery of all the knives I been thru on steam :P

It's easy to trade with some people because they dont know the new values exactly so you can profit easily

Wow cool stuff you have there mate. And yeah trading seems to be the way to go to grow your inventory. Do you trade on the big sites like csgolounge and so on or how does that work? I'm pretty new to CSGO in general so not sure exactly how you could 'get in'

Nice man, do you mostly soloqueue or play with a team? I've noticed huge improvements in play after duo-ing with my LEM+ friends, while I'm roughly MGE/DMG myself. Always nice getting a good challenge and learning instead of 'stomping' MG2s.

Nice man, do you mostly soloqueue or play with a team? I've noticed huge improvements in play after duo-ing with my LEM+ friends, while I'm roughly MGE/DMG myself. Always nice getting a good challenge and learning instead of 'stomping' MG2s.

I get ebola over my whole body if I do solo que's. If you love your rank and want to make progress then you should never soloque. Also CEVO is a good place to train at our ranking. ESEA is a bit to hard for me atm.