Claws have been secretly nerfed? :o

Lip Job

Bad luck, they would've told Runescape Players.

not true, jagex does have secret updates, like making uncut onyx cost i think it's 3M tokkul instead of 300k

Except they told us.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lip Job

• Shut Up Kid

• Connor|Beast

• Devour

o n also a tip with claws, never spec if they got phoenix necks, it nerfs your spec

true dat stops the hits..

rly annoying..

ya is why i sold mine

This is just what i'm saying from perspective, i don't have claws nor do i know how to use them, But isn't it kind of fair that they were nerfed? Because then you won't be able to One item with them and Kill a bunch of people. I don't know, im just saying from my point of view.

This is just what i'm saying from perspective, i don't have claws nor do i know how to use them, But isn't it kind of fair that they were nerfed? Because then you won't be able to One item with them and Kill a bunch of people. I don't know, im just saying from my point of view.

wernt nerfed and if ur wearin a phoenix they fail :mellow:
  • 2 weeks later...

Like ever 1 said it might be a bad day have ur specs gone up? in the last past days?

ye i've had the same claws for bout a month now and theyre working fine now :P hit a 60 spec yesterday :)
  • 2 weeks later...

claws are for fags which take the easy option in pvp because they have no skill whatsoever.

no offense but theres no such thign as skill when all your doing is clicking tbh

ppl with the money win

sad but true

coincidences i think they dont update shit without posting it on there updates site that they made tweaks and changes to things

You might say claws are no skill. But neither are ags's, so bash ags's also.

What's the difference between claws and ags? both a rush weapon, or both a switch weapon, both can succeed. Both can fail? :S because it hits 4 times, you assume it would be better, thus nerdy? :S