Claws have been secretly nerfed? :o

Lip Job

I recently got my 3rd pair of claws and was excited to get down to using them so i went to bh right

anyways im there fighting someone first spec 26-13-7-7 pretty good then on 1 def im fully potted and hes red barred i hit 2-2-2-2...

wdf? this kept happening to me the whole day with really shit specs etc.?

has this been happeneing to anyone else?

I think maybe Jagex secretly made them weaker? idk possibly anyways post me your opinions!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lip Job

• Shut Up Kid

• Connor|Beast

• Devour

You honestly think that because you spent a day having bad specials a weapon has been nerfed? No offence, but you're the sort of person that goes to the RSOF and posts a thread saying "abby demons have been nerfed because i usually get a whip everyday but the last 2 days i got none!".

Hmm that's weird, set your quick prays to some boosting prays, and try clicking on a strength pot as you hit a shark or what ever food your using that should help, otherwise might just be a shitty day for you...I didn't even hit that crap with 53 str and borrowed claws at duel arena >.>

yea i know i saw when lvl 124 or so.. with bandos set did first spec like 33-14-3-0 and 2nd was 5-5-5-5 and he did the 2nd spec like always but in different hits like 4-4-4-4

Hmm that's weird, set your quick prays to some boosting prays, and try clicking on a strength pot as you hit a shark or what ever food your using that should help, otherwise might just be a shitty day for you...I didn't even hit that crap with 53 str and borrowed claws at duel arena >.>

errm ofc i pot and pray lol ;)

You honestly think that because you spent a day having bad specials a weapon has been nerfed? No offence, but you're the sort of person that goes to the RSOF and posts a thread saying "abby demons have been nerfed because i usually get a whip everyday but the last 2 days i got none!".

with all the rumours going around its not surprising id think it? and its been like this for weeks... :omg:

True say

go to jagex studios and claw them ^^

Visage is n3wb

But to the actual thread, you are just unlucky, happens to the best of us.    Troo Pr0s spec shit.  :D