• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lip Job

• Shut Up Kid

• Connor|Beast

• Devour

lol dude i doubt they will ever nerf em

STOP MOTHER FUCKING POSTING ON EVERY GOD DAMN TOPIC. I JUST LOOKED AT THE FORUMS AND THERE WERE A SHIT LOAD OF REPLIES ALL FROM YOU

happens a lot. at any hp (not just lower hits) if you eat a piece of food right as a hit is being registered it'll come out as the amount of hits you had BEFORE you ate. this is why you can often barely survive a hit that would have koed you had you not ate. use it to your advantage  B)

You honestly think that because you spent a day having bad specials a weapon has been nerfed? No offence, but you're the sort of person that goes to the RSOF and posts a thread saying "abby demons have been nerfed because i usually get a whip everyday but the last 2 days i got none!".

That doesn't have anything to do with it, if he's having horrible specs for a whole day.

Bad luck, they would've told Runescape Players.

not true, jagex does have secret updates, like making uncut onyx cost i think it's 3M tokkul instead of 300k