Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dripz's Log

Dripz

Any tips for stubourn fat

stop eating so much

im kinda confused, some people tell me to eat, some people tell me not to eat.... Or should i just be eating the right things?

stop eating so much

im kinda confused, some people tell me to eat, some people tell me not to eat.... Or should i just be eating the right things?

so much

stop eating so much

so much

I try to keep my carb count to a minimum, not eating carbs just leaves me to be hungry, anything u suggest?

Update; Have seen huge gains in my upper body, Arms, shoulders and chest. Progress is going well.

Noticed by Friends/Family... Not so much myself.

Find out Macros.  Eat to Macros. Eat carbs and enough calories or your leptin levels will go down and you'll stop losing weight.  Not eating or not eating enough is bad for cutting.

Stop lying, you eat mcdonalds every day and its not on the list

your family shares a mini filet for eid you paki fuck

You seem really confused about how this works lol.

Your trying to lose weight so you eat below you calorie maintenance (think tris linked where you can calculate). Then stick to those calories -250~.

Doesnt really matter what you eat (can eat chocalate if you really want, just be starving for rest of the day).

What you seem to be doing is a ketogenic diet so find an example. Just google 2000 calorie keto diet and you will get examples (change calorie amount)

You really shouldn't see change muscle wise as your dieting.

(all this in basic terms btw)

To burn off one m&m, you need to walk the length of a football pitch. You can never beat (outwork) the food you eat, so diet needs to be key.

You seem really confused about how this works lol.

Your trying to lose weight so you eat below you calorie maintenance (think tris linked where you can calculate). Then stick to those calories -250~.

Doesnt really matter what you eat (can eat chocalate if you really want, just be starving for rest of the day).

What you seem to be doing is a ketogenic diet so find an example. Just google 2000 calorie keto diet and you will get examples (change calorie amount)

You really shouldn't see change muscle wise as your dieting.

(all this in basic terms btw)

id say im more getting into the habbit atm, i plan to up my game completely with dieting next month.

Insecurities

So right now you're cutting yeah?

You have to eat at less than maintenance level, so 500 cals less than what your maintenance calorie amount is.

Unless you're on gear, your muscles will not grow when you cut. Just keep that in mind so you don't get discouraged. 

When you start to bulk, you will gain muscle mass fast if you're eating clen and trening hard.

Stop lying, you eat mcdonalds every day and its not on the list

your family shares a mini filet for eid you paki fuck

L M F AO