• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cj.

• Mike (0BR)

• `Stef

• Almost Dutch

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you would tele anyways, you're just a main void bitch like that, bitch.

you don't know shit. moving on.

stefs trying to get posts up so he can quit faster

I know that's not your girlfriend.

see, you don't fucking know shit.

stop flaming.

Then get off my grillz homez

if you didn't flame, i wouldn't be quoting this.

Way to stick up for the fag trying to trash foe's rep.

stefs getting posts up to quit faster

Good.

Not much honor left nowadays.  Although i dont think there was ever a time when almost everyone was honor.  There were always many people praying rushing pjing ect constantly, so this is nothing new for us.  Whatever you may think, foe is definently an honor clan, those pictures make me laugh honestly.  You, in full void, 16ish? levels higher than these pures your fighting, and your calling them no honor because they're praying against you?  Haha, thats funny.  Maybe you'd get a better idea of honor nowadays if you fought mains your level, let alone pures your level.

Exactly, these dumbass mains talk a big game when their fighting pures, it's quite funny what kind of fools they make out of themselves.

Lol you would tele anyways, you're just a main void bitch like that, bitch.

you don't know shit. moving on.

stefs trying to get posts up so he can quit faster

I know that's not your girlfriend.

see, you don't fucking know shit.

stop flaming.

Then get off my grillz homez

if you didn't flame, i wouldn't be quoting this.

Way to stick up for the fag trying to trash foe's rep.

stefs getting posts up to quit faster

not really, i'll just boost it up with another 500 posts if this kind of threads keep coming lol.

if it's the rules why make exceptions because someone's a higher level, i've heard leaders say you can't tele from wildy even if you pked 100mil+ etc. so what's the difference with breaking the rules and tellying with a loot and praying 1v1 vs. a higher lvl?

And what's this about rushing being made "honor" because if you stay till the end of the fight then it's ok, i've been rushed by several Foe with blits>dclaws, since i don't wear pheonix necklaces when im walking around the wildy there's about a 10% chance ill be able to tank it. but of course it's honor cuz there's a high likely hood you're going to KO them right then and there so you wouldnt even need to think about rushing

lol he said farcast when hes ranging O.o, u just caught foe wif overheads they scared of u :wow:

of course we will be "scared" of him. he has like 70-99 def, has morrigan javs with his void he can probably max to a 50 with em, and most pures wouldnt even wanna fight him, we dont go there to fight ppl like him, we go to drags to fight other pures

Lol your a retard, if your at drags, you fight anyone. If your in an honour clan and you pray just because he's better than you, your a fuckin pussy.

finally someone that gets what im trying to say.

@mikey

but what if you decide to go into high-lever wild and get attacked. it's pretty much ur own fault really.

if you don't want to fight someone higher then u, then stay at low-level wild.

True, but if your a main in full void 15 levels higher and your trying to get a completely clean fight with a pure , you must be retarded if you think a pure is not going to pray verse you.  Yeah, if you can't handle it, don't go up there, but if a main is going to complain about nh pures praying verse him that are 15 levels lower, thats retarded.

what 1pd did was wrong, but farcasting is annoying, welcome to scape.  if you are going to farcast, and most likely safe, you are gonna get prayer used against you. 

This is quite a controversial thread, now isn't it?

But on the honor subject: If you think about it, the number of No honor to the number of Honor pkers hasn't really changed all that much, and if it did I would say that it changed for the worse..as in less honor pkers from the end of old wilderness to now....

Consider these points and give feedback.

Honor

~~~~~

Old Wildy:

- A lot more people had a lot more to gain, therefore they stayed a little longer in hopes of getting the kill, that was or is still considered "Honor" whether they meant to or not

- Not many people had a lot to gain from praying 1v1 against each other, because now, just like all the times in the past, if somebody prays on you, you'll pray on there (obviously from the picture)

- Not a lot of people had much to gain from pjing you, since if you were fighting them, you would probably do more damage and get the drop, so it'd waste their special attacks, arrows or runes, and time.

Bounty Hunter:

- A lot of people stay till the fight ends, and they don't tele or run, that's undoubtedly honorable

- About venging and stuff, just so somebody doesn't mention it later...for pures, it can be annoying for a pure to get a venger, but it's also beneficial for both, and because you can't really stop it unless you run (Which is, I guess considered "No Honor"), they won't stop..so you have to deal with it..

No Honor

~~~~~~

Old Wildy:

- Traditional PJers, like DDS and Dbow, etc..they annoyed all of us, we can't deny that, but it's just something we had to deal with...

That's really it for old wildy..

Bounty Hunter:

- EP killers...Those are the biggest nuicences in the wilderness now. If you need EP, you probably sit there for a while and talk or something

- There's the vengers and the verac pjers that annoy us all along with the dragon hunter killers...

BUT IN H1'S DEFENCE - If you go to the green dragons, you should be prepared to fight anybody and everybody. If you are not prepared to fight people that are higher levels than you are, don't go or get better prepared to fight. It's that simple.

So to restate my answer, yes I think honor exists, but it's very rare in the wilderness now..

if u rushed he has right to pray imo, thats not no honor that preperation.

If you're in the wilderness be prepared to attacked, there should be NO exceptions.

wtf are you kids on about? did any of u fuckers actually pk in old wildy? it was full of pures/mains who prayed 1v1 at drags edge everywhere till the time it died.  its the same as always

wtf are you kids on about? did any of u fuckers actually pk in old wildy? it was full of pures/mains who prayed 1v1 at drags edge everywhere till the time it died.  its the same as always

Sup bro :)

its honour to attack someone 20 lvls lower yea? fight kids your own level, please.

At the end of the day, no matter what kind of person the pure is looking to fight, he should realise if he goes into deep wildy, he will be attacked by anyone who can attack them, and if they don't want that to happen well then they shouldn't be in deep wildy, there's plenty of pures in low wildy. I guess you're one of the people that goes onto a pvp world and then rages if a high level attacks you, and calls them a nerd, and tells them to go fight their own level. Get it all the time.

its honour to attack someone 20 lvls lower yea? fight kids your own level, please.

If you don't want to fight people 20 levels higher than you simply dont go in level 20 wilderness. Idiot.