Does Honour REALLY still exsist?

H1

grow some and fight your own levels

noob aplicant. gtfo if you're gunna flame. just answer the damn question.

also; if you dont want to fight higher lvls then why bother going to high-level wilderness?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cj.

• Mike (0BR)

• `Stef

• Almost Dutch

Top Posters In This Topic

and yes honor still excists. no teleporting,no 1 iteming, no prot 1v1 at edge, stay to death if its a DM, no pjing in edge etc etc.

pures protting vs high lvled mains at drags has never been NH.

and you tele dont you rofl? the protting rule doesnt apply if you get rushed by NH pkers no matter where you are.

dont be a sad nerd and attack pures that go up there probably chasing there target or finding other pures and then farcasting them because you dont wanna get specced out and all you want is an easy kill, if i see you up there at drags im going to trash you with dragon e which youll prob pray range and then ill claw you out, find w/e forum clan your in and show them the pic of you being an nh nerd getting pooped on

honour is now only given to those who deserve. you obviously didnt deserve it

my view of praying 1v1 at drag's is simple

keep to the honour rules dont pray 1v1, tele, pj ect. unless they have a distinct advantage (ie. zuriels 10+ combats more ect)

honour does still exist but only in small amounts now.

dont be a sad nerd and attack pures that go up there probably chasing there target or finding other pures and then farcasting them because you dont wanna get specced out and all you want is an easy kill, if i see you up there at drags im going to trash you with dragon e which youll prob pray range and then ill claw you out, find w/e forum clan your in and show them the pic of you being an nh nerd getting pooped on

answer the question. don't flame. and do that, try to own him if you can and then come back with the picture of him being nh, id love to see that.

keep to the honour rules dont pray 1v1, tele, pj ect. unless they have a distinct advantage (ie. zuriels 10+ combats more ect)

i agree with this.

I've played runescape for a very long time, although most in F2P, so i can't comment for P2P, but I always believed that there was nothing wrong whatsoever with doing whatever it took to kill you opponent. In the wilderness, its an open ground, and people should be aware of the fact that there may be multiple dangers and that your opponent may use tactics you may not be able to immedietly respond to or get past.

That being said, I also believed that aside from coincidental fights, agreed to Death Matches were sacred in that you gave you word it would be a fight to the end between 1 person and another. I never tele, run from, or pj DM's.

But i've always wondered about some rules. I remember coming back one summer to play after a long break and suddenly everyone was talking about not safing, as if it had suddenly just come up. I didnt even know what it was, but it seemed everyone would use it as an excuse to run from a fight. "U safed so i ran".

If u agreed to fight someone in a dm, if the person were to honour that, then it wouldnt matter if he safed or not, he would be using his own food up, and therefore lettign you kill him faster. Think about this. Sure it would be harder to Spec him out, but if it was a DM wouldn't the whole point of it be that its 1 vs 1, do anything you want, but its fight to the end?

Would you rather be in a DM where someone safe'd but honoured the DM concept of fighting to the death, or would you rather DM someone who would not safe but teleport when he was about to die?

If you meet someone in open play wilderness, would it be wrong if the person chose to use his skills as an ancient magicks user to find a way to create an advantage for himself? Would you be able to retaliate if you had range/magic as well? Yes. But you dont. That can hardly be blamed on your attacker. If you thus choose not to fight him, why would it be wrong to pray, run or teleport?

What is this code of honour that you must abide by? A seems like almost a runescape pking religion. Something people follow blindly.

Im not going to say now that honour is wrong or it is right or we should follow so and so or not. In my personal belief, I have an honour code that I follow just because it is respected and I would respect people for honouring that too. But I wouldn't be able to complain if someone did no honour against me. It has happened plenty of times. But i'm not a big believer in taking proof or hovering my finger over the PrintScreen key, nor complaining to the person or the clan, not seriously anyways. Sure I would be pissed, but that would be the most of it.

Maybe my general views on honour have been shaped so because I was not much of an edge pker, thought it to be boring, but i've always believed the wilderness was an open ground, and as long as a fight was not agreed to, there were no rules set.

Having said all this... Why should we be honour? Because we are in an honour pking clan who follow honour and set rules for us. But somehow I dont see that many people believing in them thoroughly anyways.

answer the question. don't flame. and do that, try to own him if you can and then come back with the picture of him being nh, id love to see that.

i agree with this.

wouldnt be hard. hes a main w/o piety? and hes hybriding with a spirit kalphite. i got 80 summoning kthxbai

Fuck... Honour? What's honour? Honour left the game a LONG time ago lol.

And yeah, that's absolutely correct. In "old" wildy, pures could drop mains like flies because there wasn't any massive defence bonus armours like there is today. I remember fighting on Steal before me and the original Steal got def on him, and I tried fighting a guy in Bandos, with me in Statius... I couldn't even touch him :|

And quite honestly, farcasting is a load of shit. I still see it as NH even if there's rules that allow FOE members to use it. It's unfair to people who would rather just bring melee into the game... Badically you're immobilizing your opponent and blitzing them with as many arrows/bolts as you can. Does that seem fair to someone who would rather not hybrid because they're low on cash?

Also, in all honesty, I'm not flaming or shit because I dont even play the game any more. But don't you find it slightly hypocritical that you claim you NH, you stick by the claims of your NHing, yet you're looking for FOE members to kill, expecting them to fight honourably? lol

Now, that I had time to think.

It looks like to me that you are just a "Nh main" trying to provoke ours members, when really you have no space to talk. (n)

i agree with this.

wouldnt be hard. hes a main w/o piety? and hes hybriding with a spirit kalphite. i got 80 summoning kthxbai

if it's not hard, then do it.

also; if you dont want to fight higher lvls then why bother going to high-level wilderness?

to hunt down other hybrid pures, :P

i agree with this.

thats what she said...wait..

to hunt down other hybrid pures, :P

ofcourse, that's a good reason. but that's what mains do too :/ so basically if you run up to a main that's ur own problem and you should not complain about that because you made the choice to go into high-lever wild.

i agree with this.

thats what she said...wait..

Ignoring this.

Lol you would tele anyways, you're just a main void bitch like that, bitch.

you don't know shit. moving on.

I know that's not your girlfriend.

But let's get on topic here since you aren't able to.

You rushed him therefore  he can pray. Pures unlike mains aren't able to get hit 0 every other hit, therefore when rushed pray comes in handy.

see, you don't fucking know shit.

stop flaming.

stop flaming.

Then get off my grillz homez

stop flaming.

if you didn't flame, i wouldn't be quoting this.

lol he said farcast when hes ranging O.o, u just caught foe wif overheads they scared of u :wow:

of course we will be "scared" of him. he has like 70-99 def, has morrigan javs with his void he can probably max to a 50 with em, and most pures wouldnt even wanna fight him, we dont go there to fight ppl like him, we go to drags to fight other pures

Lol your a retard, if your at drags, you fight anyone. If your in an honour clan and you pray just because he's better than you, your a fuckin pussy.

stop flaming.

Way to stick up for the fag trying to trash foe's rep.

Not much honor left nowadays.  Although i dont think there was ever a time when almost everyone was honor.  There were always many people praying rushing pjing ect constantly, so this is nothing new for us.  Whatever you may think, foe is definently an honor clan, those pictures make me laugh honestly.  You, in full void, 16ish? levels higher than these pures your fighting, and your calling them no honor because they're praying against you?  Haha, thats funny.  Maybe you'd get a better idea of honor nowadays if you fought mains your level, let alone pures your level.

lol he said farcast when hes ranging O.o, u just caught foe wif overheads they scared of u :wow:

of course we will be "scared" of him. he has like 70-99 def, has morrigan javs with his void he can probably max to a 50 with em, and most pures wouldnt even wanna fight him, we dont go there to fight ppl like him, we go to drags to fight other pures

Lol your a retard, if your at drags, you fight anyone. If your in an honour clan and you pray just because he's better than you, your a fuckin pussy.

finally someone that gets what im trying to say.

@mikey

but what if you decide to go into high-lever wild and get attacked. it's pretty much ur own fault really.

if you don't want to fight someone higher then u, then stay at low-level wild.

stefs trying to get posts up so he can quit faster

stop flaming.

Way to stick up for the fag trying to trash foe's rep.

stefs getting posts up to quit faster