Does Honour REALLY still exsist?

H1

I don't mind having a general discussion about debating what is or what isn't honor but when you go out of your way and post a topic with pictures of members as well as chat logs that show our members praying 1 vs 1 within a pk trip, I can honestly say from previous expereince it tells me your trying to debunk the rules or "honor" of Final Ownage Elite and myself personally will not tollerate it.

If you want to know what Final Ownage Elites rules are you can look at them here:

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

If you want to file a complaint against one of our members please send a leader a private message.

Thank you,

Holy Jitte

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cj.

• Mike (0BR)

• `Stef

• Almost Dutch

Top Posters In This Topic

just recently we have been dicsusing wether we can pray 1v1 at drags, about 50% of the people in this clan said yes, only about 50 voted aswell, so i think the clans moving more to the side that because there are faggots like you, who just can only attack people 20 lower than you, we can pray, and we have the right to.

EDIT : the fact is, we are pures have low defence, and when we want to hunt OTHER PURES, in deep wildy we will try and find em, but when you get a kid with like 99 def 99 range attacking you, you dont wanna die obviously because thats not the type of person your going for, and you will retaliate, and the fact that you say we are bad, you farcast when ppl try to spec you, that isnt exactly fair, i can go on for hours about what is called nh and honour, and yes, times change in this game, there used TO BE HONOUR, but 07, 08, and 09 pkers have changed that and its something we all gotta get used to.

just recently we have been dicsusing wether we can pray 1v1 at drags, about 50% of the people in this clan said yes, only about 50 voted aswell, so i think the clans moving more to the side that because there are faggots like you, who just can only attack people 20 lower than you, we can pray, and we have the right to.

Im a fagget because i pk at drags? ohnestly if u dont want to get attacked dont come up, i get attacked by 110s+ all the time, i simply fight back untill i need to bail.

"We can pray, and we have the right to." - isnt praying 1v1 no honour? and foes honour? so ye okay nice 1!

lol he said farcast when hes ranging O.o, u just caught foe wif overheads they scared of u :wow:

of course we will be "scared" of him. he has like 70-99 def, has morrigan javs with his void he can probably max to a 50 with em, and most pures wouldnt even wanna fight him, we dont go there to fight ppl like him, we go to drags to fight other pures

i agree, Honour doesn't really exsist anymore.. it's bullshit

Foe was always a good and fun clan and always honourfull

not anymore it seems..

i don't know but i blame jagex for this really. when wildy was removed and Bh was introduced

everything was changed when bh was introduced because you would be fighting someone 1v1 and then some nerd would tele to his targ (you) and then spec you and say; 'targ'

^ this is the reason why everyone started praying like motherfuckers

also, bounty hunter is the reason people took teleports with them again, cuz then you could teleport to your target.

all i'm saying is that the honour died when old wildy was taken away.

lol he said farcast when hes ranging O.o, u just caught foe wif overheads they scared of u :wow:

of course we will be "scared" of him. he has like 70-99 def, has morrigan javs with his void he can probably max to a 50 with em, and most pures wouldnt even wanna fight him, we dont go there to fight ppl like him, we go to drags to fight other pures
obviously you weren't a pker back in the days. pures would kill ppl that were 20lvls higher on a daily basis without prayer.

if you are here to flame H1, please leave.

You say he wanted to dds you and you farcasted him, 'its called magic spells''... well it's called prayer skill n it's just as no honor as far casting.

You say he wanted to dds you and you farcasted him, 'its called magic spells''... well it's called prayer skill n it's just as no honor as far casting.

farcasting isn't no honour. *that's what Foe rules say*

I don't know mate, Foe members have been discussing about this and the majority(55%) voted yes on praying 1v1 at drags. I think "the honour code" is about to change...

obviously you weren't a pker back in the days. pures would kill ppl that were 20lvls higher on a daily basis without prayer.

the point is, it isnt "back in the days" anymore, its nowadays, defence is 10x harder to hit on, with all his gear he can easily kill a foe member without eating, fuck "back in the days" tbh, the game was simple, now its not, end of .

the point is, it isnt "back in the days" anymore, its nowadays, defence is 10x harder to hit on, with all his gear he can easily kill a foe member without eating, fuck "back in the days" tbh, the game was simple, now its not, end of .
The point is, attacking somebody +15 -15 your combat level is not classed as no honour, whereas praying 1v1 is.

bullshit. i still see pures ko mains and btw back in the day there were tons of people wearing Void l0l, void has a bad defence bonus no matter what. if you are scared to fight a main at drags. then don't go there.

The point is, attacking somebody +15 -15 your combat level is not classed as no honour, whereas praying 1v1 is.

QFT

omg someone 15 lower cmb than you prot vs you at DRAGS!? thats just soo no honour @@

its laik when i go mb on main and nubs prot vs me its so nh i report em!!

/facepalm

Please keep tthe flaming at a minimum, discussion is good tho, thats what this section of the forums is for right? General Discussion.

Gunna go get off the computor now, ill be back tomorrow to discuss :-D

- Cya stef :)

omg someone 15 lower cmb than you prot vs you at drags!? thats just soo no honour @@

/facepalm

Just... No...

bullshit. i still see pures ko mains and btw back in the day there were tons of people wearing Void l0l, void has a bad defence bonus no matter what. if you are scared to fight a main at drags. then don't go there.

QFT
i dont go there, im just saying it as in 1pds perpective, its not fair for him, so he will pray to make it fair again, tbh, and i know ppl used ot pk with void, but they never used to hybrid with it, find me 1 vid of someone hybriding with void from 2006 to early 2007 please, then i will gladly shut up.

if a lvl 60 prot vs me i would go straight to their forums and acuse him of no honouring. rofl?

/facepalm x2

this situation is slightly different though, i see your point but cmon.. obv you dont prot 1st vs someone that lower lvled.. say a 115 rushed you with smite i bet you would prot 1st aswell. its fucking drags.

QFT
i dont go there, im just saying it as in 1pds perpective, its not fair for him, so he will pray to make it fair again, tbh, and i know ppl used ot pk with void, but they never used to hybrid with it, find me 1 vid of someone hybriding with void from 2006 to early 2007 please, then i will gladly shut up.

i do not have any kind of video of this, but there were mains that used mystic for mage and void for range. i used to pk on my low lvl pure in p2p back in the days from 06 till 07 and i've seen mains that pked in hybrid gear all the time, and YES they got killed by pures.

I was thinking about this the other day, my rule is: Strictly honour, don't pray first. NEVER tele, pj, or anything along those lines.

But i will use no overheads up until the point that they pray against me, then (if risking under 1m) i will use smite to make their prayer drop. If risking 1m+ i'll just pray back... The other thing, if a high level rushes me, and i mean bordering on my limit (my cb + 20 at drags) and i REALLY don't want to fight and i'm frozen, i'll overhead pray & fight back til unfrozen... That's my view anyway

Tbh it seem like your just trying to hunt Foe down and make them look bad.

Also more than likely this is the point they are trying to get across "fighting your own levels, instead of trying to get a easy kill".

Tbh I would fight you, but after reading your post I won't because you would tele.