• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i tauntz i

• Logic

• Chase

• Ember/Nick

There will not be a ww3 same shit was said about the NK situation etc inb4 alex jones/infowars petrodollar videos claiming ww3 is coming omg prepare go buy canned food and water

There will not be a ww3 same shit was said about the NK situation etc inb4 alex jones/infowars petrodollar videos claiming ww3 is coming omg prepare go buy canned food and water

alex jones lmao

I hope we do go to war and nuke russia, all they produce is vodka

Lets jut eliminate the middle easts

take down china+north korea combo and side with the russians would be the smartest idea for USA. Then worry about the middle east.

also why would you attack north korea? they sit there doing nothing the only thing you gain be attacking them is a possible nuclear attack  

and also why attack china? the worlds 2nd largest economy are you trying to fuck over half the world? 

north korea is a bit of a danger same, they dont agree with our way of life, much less so than the extremist muslims but they have a lot more nukes. China on the other hand has been building their nuclear program for years. You dont do that for no reason, America has an immense nuclear program + other military and uses it to bully other country's because the American dont agree with whatever is going on their, I.E Iraq, no saying the beheading of 13 year old girls for trying to get an education is right but its their culture. We (westerners) dont really have the right to do that. But hey you cant let the Syrian government gas their own people and the extremist Muslims go around executing people for not doing things their way but then again isn't that exactly what us westerners are doing by stopping them?

tldr: I just changed subject reallllllllly hard from why we should bomb Korea to why we should leave Iraq, soz

take down china+north korea combo and side with the russians would be the smartest idea for USA. Then worry about the middle east.

also why would you attack north korea? they sit there doing nothing the only thing you gain be attacking them is a possible nuclear attack  

and also why attack china? the worlds 2nd largest economy are you trying to fuck over half the world? 

north korea is a bit of a danger same, they dont agree with our way of life, much less so than the extremist muslims but they have a lot more nukes. China on the other hand has been building their nuclear program for years. You dont do that for no reason, America has an immense nuclear program + other military and uses it to bully other country's because the American dont agree with whatever is going on their, I.E Iraq, no saying the beheading of 13 year old girls for trying to get an education is right but its their culture. We (westerners) dont really have the right to do that. But hey you cant let the Syrian government gas their own people and the extremist Muslims go around executing people for not doing things their way but then again isn't that exactly what us westerners are doing by stopping them?

tldr: I just changed subject reallllllllly hard from why we should bomb Korea to why we should leave Iraq, soz

North Korea ain't got nukes bro lol he was doing that shit to get more rice srs they're starving over there

Oh and Assad gave up his weapons 

Edited by Wrecka

There definately wont be a world war because of the death of 1,500 people, that would be stupid.

the death of one man caused ww1

No the death of austrian archduke didnt cause world war 1, it triggered it. There were several events that occured before his assasination that led to ww1.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/12/what-started-world-war-i/

Also, back in 1914 they didnt have nuclear and chemical weapons as we now have. So superpower countries will not take mild events seriously because if a world war happened and nuclear weapons are used it would literally destroy the planet.

Edited by Wally1337

you don't really believe america attacks/invades etc other counties because of there way of life/rules/actions? its all about money and power the us don't give a shit if some girl gets raped by 100 men however if they have any sort of wealth like oil etc they will jump on that shit in no time if the actions of other countries like civil war does not affect western countries like the us in any way they won't do anything however if they have oil and can affect money/economic growth they will push way fucking harder to attack 

also attacking north korea would be a fuckign stupid thing to do north korea will NEVER attack anyone that is bigger than them unless they have nothing to lose if the us attacked them nk would obv lose and knowing that they would lose in a matter of time would mean they have nothing left to lose so they would go all out and nuke anyone they wanted however if you leave them be they are happy ruling and wouldn't dare risk losing it all to try and nuke the us

There definately wont be a world war because of the death of 1,500 people, that would be stupid.

seriously? wow i never knew that. 

the assassination just sparked the flame of the war

you don't really believe america attacks/invades etc other counties because of there way of life/rules/actions? its all about money and power the us don't give a shit if some girl gets raped by 100 men however if they have any sort of wealth like oil etc they will jump on that shit in no time if the actions of other countries like civil war does not affect western countries like the us in any way they won't do anything however if they have oil and can affect money/economic growth they will push way fucking harder to attack 

also attacking north korea would be a fuckign stupid thing to do north korea will NEVER attack anyone that is bigger than them unless they have nothing to lose if the us attacked them nk would obv lose and knowing that they would lose in a matter of time would mean they have nothing left to lose so they would go all out and nuke anyone they wanted however if you leave them be they are happy ruling and wouldn't dare risk losing it all to try and nuke the us

ofcourse I dont believe America invades because they dont agee with the way of life. they're protecting their oil lol. but gl no ss in the next century with China

I highly doubt that we are dealing with a potential WWIII here. The conflict might escalate, but it will end up being much smaller scale than a world war. Countries don't want to risk their economies is enough for a reason.

Or then some kind of political decision will be made which does not require taking up arms, but will ease the tension.

I wish i was Australian. Nobody actually hates them. 

And I think no1 will attack them, for real.

Australia, Switzerland and Sweden are safe :P

Tbh, if china or someone wanted to attack Australia, they could do so freely, It'd take at least a day or two for any kind of help to come and by that time we'd be fucked :p

Brb moving back to Africa.

africa will be safe, no one will have the balls to bomb the worlds slaves. Piss of everyone who needs slaves

Oh... Shit just got serious.

Brb moving back to Africa.

africa will be safe, no one will have the balls to bomb the worlds slaves. Piss of everyone who needs slaves

Oh... Shit just got serious.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish i was Australian. Nobody actually hates them.

Everyone secretly hates them

aussies are fucking cock blockers. Every time we would get an exchange student, they'd steal all the girls with just their voice.