• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i tauntz i

• Logic

• Chase

• Ember/Nick

it will happen sooner or later and it will be because of religion i hear a few army helicopters going to Syria fly over me every day

Edited by k or as i

O crap time to stock up on runescape cards

Lol

Umm idk, itll definitely happen just a ticking bomb. When it does, it's time to die

That's some dark shit.

O crap time to stock up on runescape cards

Lol

Umm idk, itll definitely happen just a ticking bomb. When it does, it's time to die

That's some dark shit.

the emo side of nory

won't happen no one would want to risk their whole country on a fucking place like syria its bad guys vs bad guys for the most part it isn't worth a full out war 

China/Russia won't do anything it's just political. 

Russia would at least from what it seems from my recent research about Putin, he's sick of America's interference in other countries affairs. China won't get involved, it's not worth damaging their economy however Russia and America are both countries willing to risk it all for a piece of shit place like Syria.

But once again, it's not worth the economy. China is the Economical superpower, Russia has the money (and moral) to take a chance and America doesn't have it in them to back their shit up anymore, economically or morally.

Russia would at least from what it seems from my recent research about Putin, he's sick of America's interference in other countries affairs. China won't get involved, it's not worth damaging their economy however Russia and America are both countries willing to risk it all for a piece of shit place like Syria.

But once again, it's not worth the economy. China is the Economical superpower, Russia has the money (and moral) to take a chance and America doesn't have it in them to back their shit up anymore, economically or morally.

America's still the big dog in the world. 

putin really wouldn't for the same reason that north korea didn't try and nuke america because if he does attack he loses everything he would lose control of his country and probs end up dead russia really does not have the resources or money to think about a war with america they could nuke them but that would just cause an endgame of most of the world which no one wants