[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

World War III?

Chase

China/Russia won't do anything it's just political. 

Russia would at least from what it seems from my recent research about Putin, he's sick of America's interference in other countries affairs. China won't get involved, it's not worth damaging their economy however Russia and America are both countries willing to risk it all for a piece of shit place like Syria.

But once again, it's not worth the economy. China is the Economical superpower, Russia has the money (and moral) to take a chance and America doesn't have it in them to back their shit up anymore, economically or morally.

America's still the big dog in the world. 

China/Russia won't do anything it's just political. 

Russia would at least from what it seems from my recent research about Putin, he's sick of America's interference in other countries affairs. China won't get involved, it's not worth damaging their economy however Russia and America are both countries willing to risk it all for a piece of shit place like Syria.

But once again, it's not worth the economy. China is the Economical superpower, Russia has the money (and moral) to take a chance and America doesn't have it in them to back their shit up anymore, economically or morally.

putin really wouldn't for the same reason that north korea didn't try and nuke america because if he does attack he loses everything he would lose control of his country and probs end up dead russia really does not have the resources or money to think about a war with america they could nuke them but that would just cause an endgame of most of the world which no one wants

Edited by Trev|Low Bridd
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i tauntz i

• Logic

• Chase

• Ember/Nick

I hope we do go to war and nuke russia, all they produce is vodka

Lets jut eliminate the middle easts

take down china+north korea combo and side with the russians would be the smartest idea for USA. Then worry about the middle east.

The population of Russia is around 141.44m, USA around 313.9m. Then take into consideration their # of military vs ours. Plus we have the strongest military. We'd destroy Russia (tbh we'd destroy any country including China [not saying they'd attack us])

Edited by Trev|Low Bridd

congress and the Obama admin would never allow ground troops to be deployed in Syria. If anything there will be missile strikes by US ships and air. I don't think this will be WW 3 at all.

congress and the Obama admin would never allow ground troops to be deployed in Syria. If anything there will be missile strikes by US ships and air. I don't think this will be WW 3 at all.

l0l you mean like they would never spy on their own citizens or how they only attacks iraq because they had weapons of mass destruction? don't trust any bullshit your government say thats what you should have learnt this past year

I hope we do go to war and nuke russia, all they produce is vodka

Lets jut eliminate the middle easts

take down china+north korea combo and side with the russians would be the smartest idea for USA. Then worry about the middle east.

also why would you attack north korea? they sit there doing nothing the only thing you gain be attacking them is a possible nuclear attack  

and also why attack china? the worlds 2nd largest economy are you trying to fuck over half the world? 

l0l you mean like they would never spy on their own citizens or how they only attacks iraq because they had weapons of mass destruction? don't trust any bullshit your government say thats what you should have learnt this past year

I know that the US spies on its citizens. Its not a secret, its called the patriot act. They can tap into emails and phone calls. We are just pulling US ground troops out of two countries and are mopping up a 10+ year campaign. Not only does the American public greatly not want to get into another war with ground troops, we also cant afford it. An occupation force is expensive, shooting missiles at designated targets from destroyers and aircraft is not.

I know that the US spies on its citizens. Its not a secret, its called the patriot act. They can tap into emails and phone calls. We are just pulling US ground troops out of two countries and are mopping up a 10+ year campaign. Not only does the American public greatly not want to get into another war with ground troops, we also cant afford it. An occupation force is expensive, shooting missiles at designated targets from destroyers and aircraft is not.

eh idk i think it would be still pretty expensive. 

well yea of course but I'm saying if you compared the cost its not too shabby. cost effective/gets the job done lol

well yea of course but I'm saying if you compared the cost its not too shabby. cost effective/gets the job done lol

true, but wouldn't putting troops on the ground be more efficient? even though it would cost a bit more. 

true, but wouldn't putting troops on the ground be more efficient? even though it would cost a bit more. 

I feel like if we sent soldiers in, it would be the same style of fighting as in Iraq and Afghanistan. Like that hit and run bs that the terrorists pull. They hide in the population and they would try to drag it out. and if that campaign gets dragged out then Obama is going to have to empty his pockets for another slug out . We should just let the Syrians fight it out, its their country, and their civil war.

I feel like if we sent soldiers in, it would be the same style of fighting as in Iraq and Afghanistan. Like that hit and run bs that the terrorists pull. They hide in the population and they would try to drag it out. and if that campaign gets dragged out then Obama is going to have to empty his pockets for another slug out . We should just let the Syrians fight it out, its their country, and their civil war.

hit and run bs

US MURICANS LIKE A STRAIGHT UP PLAIN OLD FIGHT TO THE DEATH Y'AKNOW G I JOE WE GON' SLUG THEM DIRTY ARABS BACK TO HELL WHERE DEY SPAWNED YO!

hit and run bs

US MURICANS LIKE A STRAIGHT UP PLAIN OLD FIGHT TO THE DEATH Y'AKNOW G I JOE WE GON' SLUG THEM DIRTY ARABS BACK TO HELL WHERE DEY SPAWNED YO!

that's what we specialize in :wink: