[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Achievement Log Of - I Duck Pk I + Main and other accounts

k1dstrenqth

Well great my membership ran out :( im gonna use this time to f2p pk a little and do some f2p skilling, mainly runecrafting, mining and some smithing

So its the end of the month :) wanna say thanks to anyone whos been reading this heres the progress ive made in this month

Stats at beggining

Posted Image

Stats at end

Posted Image

I was thinking of making a range 2h pure for fun, then one of my good friends quit and gave me his acc :) it had 5m cash 60 range and 58 strength, wanted it to be 1 pray but it was 25 but the headstart i recieved was well worth it in my opinion

So im gonna work on that a bit probably show you some screenies :p also wanna play cod6 seeing as i havent yet lol

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k1dstrenqth

• Wacky

• Indeed

• plex

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Long time no see :P well im back playing some more runescape, i made about 3.5m flipping while i wasnt really playing, friend said he saw membership card in a local shop and i normally go to town after school on fridays so im gonna buy 1, if not im gonna top my phone up on the weekends and use that but membership cards are cheaper :P

Recent-ist level:

Posted Image

I managed to get kept behind for an hour in school and didnt get a chance to get that membership card >.> but tommorow saturday so i can get it while im out :)

Posted Image

well they only sold 90 day cards >.> so i bought one and used it on my main, im going to start an achivment log for my main now to

Mains name: cheese cool7

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Well i got members on duck while i was enjoying my snow day off school :)

All im doing is soul wars now :P and before people call me 09 soul warring non legit nerd etc etc, unless im multi tasking i much prefer normal training alot more entertaining, but i really do belive in controlled hp being a better option, and im gonna get higher hp eventually

Day 1 of soul wars(this is some of todays soul warring to but whatever + i was out all day so didnt fit much swin in comparing to how much i can do :D):

Posted Image

Im going to be cooking 2k fish a day till im close i will go full on cooking, 99 cooking as i mentioned earlier won't be very impressive obviously, but wont hurt :-) and will persuade me to make more money because im considering pkin in max mage o.O (yeah im desperate for views lol) im also consideraing 60 attack quite soon as well :P but if i consider that saving for claws is a good priority whether i use them alot or not.

Posted Image

Most of day 2 of sw:

Posted Image

hmm nice my pure is same cmb as u wel its 64 but im higer mage and lower str and like i got bit les money but more quests :p were kinda same =)

Out of the blue i'm going for firecape, wish me luck people :D, i got it on my main but i had guthans and defence :S, im on like wave 30 but im messing up some of the lures so im gonna watch more videos and stuff to help

Gear:

Posted Image

WISH ME LUCK <3

Blah i forgot to update anything for days >.>

Well for starters i wasted like 3m trying to get that firecape and i kept failing, the waves with 90,180 and 360 kept beasting me and i fail at the lures, i will try again for sure but not anytime soon

For starters i completely forgot about farming, so started that again :)

Posted Image

I put an offer for 10k bronze knives at the begining of my membership, and out of the blue 5.3k bought and i got ogres for slayer task so happy days for me :)

Posted Image

Also got 89 cook today

Posted Image

Im also going to make air orbs to 85 mage, i have made 1.2k/10k

Im mixing between air orbs and cooking, and i will start range training non-sw soon, and im also gradually getting slayer 55, im working on lots of things and it helps keep me entertained

Well got 2 cooking levels because i was getting kicked out of soul wars alot more then usual lol :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Did a bit of slayer

Yes i did change my name again >.> but im changing it back to "I Duck Pk I" when i can

Posted Image

Heres my current zeals:

Posted Image

Im going for 384 zeals before i manually train to 94 range (and i cant wait tbh normal training ftw) :P it will get me 85 strength and 87 range

Not to far off my goal zeals:

Posted Image

Might stop at like 360 because i got a ton of xp doing that slayer that could probably make up for it

Im taking a break though because i've had theese air orbs sitting in my bank for to long, i will get 85 mage by the end of them and when i spend my zeals it will be nice :)

Please dont tell me your using AutoSoulWarsPro and AutoOrbPro

Nope

I vidded all this so didnt screenie, but i got 377 zeals, by myself no bots lol and spent on 87 range, 85 strength and 4 left over on mage

Heres my mega awesome clip for my next video :)

I got a target, logged out and spent my zeals and came back and killed him XD!! was epic

Apart from when i wanna afk im done with soul wars, im training the rest legit :)

Getting 94 range manually, going to do waterfiends because i want summoning up :P and fire giants, avansies and pretty much everywhere you can train range to keep me entertained

Heres some screenies, i havent achieved much :P

Swiftkit is being an ass so can't get the links yet lol