• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k1dstrenqth

• Wacky

• Indeed

• plex

Top Posters In This Topic

k1dstrenqth

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile lol, its summer been going outside and st00f

Well for a start, I have been doing zammy/bandos solos, mainly zammy because bandos is a bitch to find a world, especially at combat 118, more in godwars later ;)

Heres some levels and other cool st00f

100728140905.png

100728160230.png

Got the last 120k xp pkin/godwars lol, and i hardly do gwd :D i switched to str whenever i used dds to get the last few k

100728161609.png

Wanted a godsword for godwars soo....

100728214755.png

First zammy solo with my new shiny toy lol :P

100728223823.png

Was getting so sick of walking to godwars lol, this is a big deal it takes something quite big to motivate me to actually do a quest

100729001254.png

Which got me...

100729001303.png

Bank update, have no idea how much it is now but I dont think im going to want to find out

100729005957.png

100729130136.png

100729141051.png

100729180356.png

Finally got a freaking world, and got this drop :D, not much but best and only notable one i got from gwd

100729200705.png

I lost like 3m dying at zammy lol, first time was major unluckyness, second time i risked it and failed lol. More to come soon, working on 90 woodcut and 92 cooking because got kinda bored of godwars, and spalshing out on good gear for lolz seeing as its nearly the end of my membership.

k1dstrenqth

Just lost 8m and fire cape...

100730170827.png

Cba with combat things at the moment, lol.

Im like 25k to attack 90, and I remembered i still had ep from when i had my ags, so i gave my friend 76k and killed him, not like you know about what this does ;) lol got melee brawlers so might use them

100730145708.png

Got this from effigy ending

100730143437.png

Don't even wanna see my bank worth atm lol :s

k1dstrenqth

You are my motivation to make my pure into a main.. and i shall do it at dawn!

Gratz my son ;)

Lol thanks :)

Bandos sucks,armadyls where the honeyz come.

I tried arma, it was a complete disaster with 72 defence and 88 range, i don't know if i was unlucky, but it was embarrassing lol.

Well its my last day of membership, that was fun lol, theres a very small chance i will reknew but it doubtful, as f2p im going to do some random afk stuff, crafting amulets and fishing, but I kind of want to rely on rocktails for my fishing xp lol so its mainly going to be crafting, after loosing 10m+ at godwars, my bank is still pretty decent :D

100731135641.png

I'm just cooking at the moment, after 92 cooking and crap i just realised i'm not using cooking gauntlets lolol, anyways i'm going to mine as much as possible and that should end things nicely :) I won't be updating as often because obviously I won't really be getting much levels, I will do bank updates and what little level updates but thats about it, oh i'm also planning to do the occasional dungeoneering even though I get half xp :s.

k1dstrenqth

Hey guys, just finishing some level ups, getting ready for f2p life :X

Made a tab for f2p:

100801125111.png

100731211951.png

100801123006.png

Bank updates later, now im f2p I will hopefully bother to merchant on my ftp accounts more

k1dstrenqth

Hey guys great new, my awesome friend Gazza 3 16, he got me members :D Add him and tell him how awesome he is :D:D::D:D:D

Anways, heres some stoof i've been up to

100801134149.png

100801203834.png

100802184845.png

100802215850.png

All pretty self explanatory, thats the third fire cape i've lost lol, no idea how I failed jad >.>

k1dstrenqth

Hello everyone, haven't updated in a bit but just remembered while im mining, 30k to 80 :)

Well heres some stuff I've been up to

Cheaper then I expected by far

20m Xp bar

Got firecape back to lol :) I see they changed the amount of tokkul you get for completing :D

Well I haven't been talking about my goals lately so im going to now, lol.

Well I'm only doing mining as a here and there thing, same with cooking. I worked out my current charm count will get me to 35k off summon 74, for a granite lobster which will be useful for fishing, but it will get me to 73 so I can start using obsidian titan while mining, I want 83  for the lava titan but that a little far reaching for now.

I also want to get the inferno adze, and barrows gloves, but anyone who knows me personally knows I despise quests very much :s For example I was level 111 before I could use ardy tele, but I really want barrows gloves out of the way :P I then want to get 90 woodcutting which I will use my adze at teaks. I also want 80 farming, and im sure I will get alot more then that as I do very large farm runs, very large. Crafting and fletching I just buy the battlestaffs and bolts and make them as I go along, I love this for fletching because I got 80-95 in one month, and the bolts took not alot of time/effort at all, but obviously I don't want this at 99 anytime soon so I stopped doing mith bolts and only do broads now, i did this at 91 and still got tons of xp, broads i make money with to. I really want to start powerslaying, but I also really want to make a start with 99 smithing, I want at least 91 so then I can do daily assists, but I have so much to do I never get round to it, I also want 85 herblore but am going to settle with 75 or 80 for now, and I want to do the quest the feud to start blackjacking for thieving as I want that at 80 or 70, depending on how I find it, I also want 95 mage as i'm quite close, I also want 80 runecrafting so I am most likely going to make natures to superheat to 95 mage with, I will superheat gold ores, but I also want 96 cooking, so I currently have cooking gauntlets so I guess I need to rush that out once i get 80 mining.

The constuction things I have in that earlier screenshot will get me around 50k to construction 70, now if you don't know this already I like my stats rounded up, at I want higher construction so this new quest was good motivation, the new quest you need 68, so I may as well get 70 from their, but it also gives 50k construction xp, so self explanitory there, the hammers only took two games, luck i had like 5 points leftover otherwise I would of had to do another game, that fourth hammer in the picture is an old one I have a bit left on.

Soon I'm going to go for max killcount at avansies, its a goal I've wanted to pull off for quite sometime now, but ive died, accidently alched my crossbow, etc etc and its stopped me, but I also want to get 90 range, so the two will go hand in hand :) Thats about it, if you read all that, im glad I entertained you with that read lol :)

k1dstrenqth

Got 96 fletching

And finally 80 mining :D

Gold ore is more xp and alot faster then coal, not worth as much but more useful and is better xp, and i find i get more gold faster then getting coal :D i bought 10k gold ores and am going to start on smithing very soon

k1dstrenqth

Why did you doublepost 80 Mining picture? 'grats anyway.

My bad, fixed it lol :P

Ok well haven't updated in ages and got a nice amount of stuff to show you

We'll start the story from my last fail

Well, I got my assured treasure trail item yay!

Got rune defender back after far too long, a kinda funny pm to lol it happened all exactly beforehand

Got all strange rocks, they were all easy to get, except agility was a bitch

Went for inferno adze to get 90 woodcutting, and 99 eventually but realised how many quests I have to do to use the goblin village beacon..

Well i wanted one of the new prayer books so finally got my hands on sara pages, took 3 days overall to buy but they all bought at once, and they its alot cheaper then it used to be!

Got to 50k to, when i do that quest that gives 50k con xp it will level me :)

A side project that should get me 75 herblore, just need to do a quest, will end in 6k unsellable pots though :X

Hey guys. not done alot lately

I was playing on resizeable for easier banking

100809232330.png

100810125609.png

100810142259.png

I hate herblore alot now, lol i was making serum 207's but it was taking to long so i switched to super energies, that all cost about 6-7m, kinda lame lol, but i thought up a plan of getting overloads for about 50-60m :D it will take about two weeks but i'm going through with it for sure :) And at the moment I can't be caught playing runescape lol.... for personal reasons so i'm just doing other things while mining/fishing at living rock caverns, going to be doing occasional farm runs when nobody around, 80 farming soon <3

Also all my items were crashing, D pick, barrows, fury etc so I sold them all lost like 4m lol :P

100810201506.png

I did a grahhk run and used the nats a runecrafted to superheat while mining, epic xp, I also did superheating while smelting, epic xp again and those are two things I want to do alot, superheating while mining seems more worthwhile xp and moneywise though.